/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having both my testicles removed on Monday due to cancer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: Virtuoso_365.jpg (107KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Virtuoso_365.jpg
107KB, 700x530px
I'm having both my testicles removed on Monday due to cancer. I'm thinking I might as well roll with it and go 100% for becoming a girl. I've already declined the prosthetic testicles and made several hints to my GP about becoming female, but I'm not sure she took it seriously. They will be giving me testosterone injections for life after the surgery. How should I go about getting them to give me estrogen injections instead? It's NHS funded so cost isn't an issue, I just need to convince the doctors to let me do it. Do you think this is a good idea?
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>6757612
Go to Femgen and ask, handsome Husband
>>
>>6757612
You should get into lifting. Not everyone gets government sponsored steroids.
>>
>>6757612
You probably need to get diagnosed with gender dysphoria the regular way, it might speed up the process if you already have no balls

As for avoiding T just tell your GP you're transsexual and you're planning to take female HRT when you're diagnosed so you don't want to take testosterone before that, they can't force you into treatment
>>
Do you have dysphoria? If not you are making a huge mistake that you will come to regret a few years down the line.
>>
>>6757847
>a state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

I guess? I have no friends, no job, no hobbies, etc. I only know what day of the week it is because of what anime is airing. I'd very much like to become a cute girl.
>>
>>6757886
like are you unhappy about yourself being a man, does this fact annoy you past the level of "oh i'd rather have a vagina and look like an anime". It's alot deeper than that, go to a therapist if your unsure, then the NHS will take you seriously.
>>
>>6757904
Not really sure what you mean. I'd much prefer to have been born cis female but I don't agonise over it every day since it's not something I can change. I'm lazy so I would never have taken it anywhere had it not been for fate putting me in this situation where my testicles are going removed no matter what I do. Now that I am in this situation I feel that I should make the most of it. I won't have any regrets about not being male anymore if that's what you mean. I'm barely right male now.
>>
Can you tell how old are you btw?
>>
>>6757945
>>
>>6757886
Just because you're losing a uniquely male part of your body doesn't mean you're not a man. Becoming a woman just because of losing your testicles will make you much more uneasy and dissatisfied. If you try to use transgenderism to escape simply being a man that lost his testicles, I think you will deeply regret it. I can't imagine how hard it is for you to have this happen but if you were happy with your manhood before I don't think becoming a girl is a good idea.
>>
>>6757958
I think you are misunderstanding me. I don't want to become female just because I'm going to lose my testicles. I don't care about manhood at all, and I'm certainly not doing this to try and replace my "manhood" with "womanhood" or find any greater meaning in my life. I could easily life as man with no testicles, that wouldn't affect my life in any way.

But, them being removed presents a golden opportunity to become female with none of the regular side effects. I wouldn't have to take testosterone blockers or have them removed at a later date because they are already gone. I'm going to be 30% the way to becoming female already, so why not go 100%?

I really don't want to be an old fart on my death bed thinking "gee, I really wish I had given being female a go instead of being male my whole life".
>>
>>6758008
So you want to become a woman just because it's convenient under the circumstances? Seems like something you would regret.
>>
>>6758028
Nice cherry picking. I clearly said that I've always felt this way. Certainly it has become more convenient to go through with it now than before, given the circumstances. But that obviously isn't the only reason, I'm not that fickle.

Even if I do end up regretting it, I'd regret staying male even though I had the perfect opportunity to become female a lot more.

But thanks for your responses, they have been very helpful. I see now that I need to work on my answers in order to convince the doctor to let me do it. Being honest and just saying "I'd like to be female" isn't going to cut it, even though that's how I feel. Thinking logically that makes sense since they will try to dissuade me any way they can so that they don't have to pay for it. So I have to force their hand so that they have no option but to let me, otherwise my "suicide" will be on their hands. Does that sound like good stuff to convince the doctor?

Thanks for all your help btw
>>
terrible decision.
>>
>>6758061
Please note that in order to preserve tissue for eventual SRS you need a particular type of orchiectomy (called an inguinal orchiectomy).

If there's the slightest chance you'll want SRS in the future, please make sure to stress this to your doctor.
>>
>>6757612
OP I have been without testosterone for over 4 years, voluntarily, despite having testicular failure due to a bad infection, and would like to suggest an alternate route for you:
Not taking testosterone, but also not taking estrogen. IIRC testosterone isn't even a good thing to be giving people who have had androgenic cancers, I am surprised they will be wanting to give it to you.
So long as you take care of yourself there aren't any serious complications and the eunuch life is quite nice. You may experience a calmness that many of us report, more control over your emotions, just more chillness in general. You should give it a shot. The eunuch life is nice and serene.

Either way they cannot -force- you to take testosterone. You simply just refuse to take any, and if you really want to take estrogen, just ask for it instead and they probably will give it to you considering it's better in their eyes than going without sex hormones.
>>
>>6758088
Testicular cancer patients always get inguinal orchies because they want to remove as much of the tissue of the cord as possible.

Also I will note that I think OP's story is bullshit purely because I know a guy who had his removed from testicular cancer, and they did not want to give him any testosterone because it would up his chances for further androgenic cancers.
>>
>>6758088
Thanks for the info. I think I'm having that type already, they said they weren't just removing them from the scrotum but somehow taking them out from above? I'll make sure to ask.

What do you mean by SRS though? Sorry that I'm so ignorant about this, and sorry if I offend anyone, but you mean having the penis removed and remolded into a fake vagina, right? I don't want that, I'd be quite content with being visually female from the outside but still having a penis. It's not like anyone other than the surgeon is ever going to see it anyway.

>>6758096
Thanks that's really helpful. I thought the testosterone injections were to stop brittle bone disease from developing? If it's literally just to make me continue to grow a beard then fuck that. If I can't get estrogen I will definitely opt for no testosterone at all. Thanks!
>>
>>6758129
You'll continue to grow a beard even after you stop testosterone.

SRS is sexual reassignment surgery (genitals).

I think you have zero clue the effort and work its gonna take you to even make a SEMI-PASSABLE girl at best. Better to live as an androgynous eunich than a nasty ass hon. Which 99% you will be ESPECIALLY if you don't even know what SRS is (because it shows how little thought you've put in to any of this).

Transitioning isn't "k got my hormones now i'm gonna be a pretty girl." It's a shit ton of work. What are you gonna do about your voice? You prepared to spend hours each week working on that? Or are you gonna keep a male voice that clocks you 100% of the time and ruins your "fun" as you seem to see it.
>>
>>6758129

Also, you better like shaving because if you go tranny route your gonna be forced to shave your beard, neck, mustache, side burns, chest, arms, arm pits, stomach, legs until a few months of hormones. After a few months of E you still have facial hair and some other androgenized body hair. Then you get to spend a ton of money on lazer or electrolysis or shave it forever.
>>
>>6758159
>>6758172
These all seem like normie issues though. Caring about hair in places that you can't see when wearing clothes implies that I'm going to be on the prowl for a partner or something. I only want to be a pretty girl for myself. Male or female I'm an autistic NEET and that's not going to change.

The androgynous eunich route is certainly looking more appealing by the second though. You're right that I know nothing about this stuff and probably aren't prepared or dedicated enough for being a full time passable female. Being androgynous with the ability to dress up like a cute girl for myself now and then would be very nice.

Thanks for the comments, I am taking it all on board and I think you've convinced me.
>>
File: low test.jpg (227KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
low test.jpg
227KB, 747x1328px
>>6758129
>I thought the testosterone injections were to stop brittle bone disease from developing?
There will be bone density loss without testosterone or estrogen, however, the bulk of it occurs within the first 5 years, and it can be minimized and managed through getting the right vitamins through diet (particularly vitamin D and calcium), in addition to daily load bearing exercise. Load bearing exercise tells your body to strengthen your bones. This is why astronauts lose bone mass from being in zero gravity for too long. Their bones don't have enough load on them, and so they lose bone mass.
Over 4 years into no sex hormones and I am doing great. Never broken a bone in my life, no arthritis, no back problems, no joint problems. No problems. Furthermore it doesn't necessarily give brittle bones, it just can lead to osteoporosis over the course of decades if you don't take care of yourself and take the right preventative steps. I know many people who have gone 20 years or longer without testosterone or estrogen, and are doing fine. One of them is in his 60's and is in good health relative to other people his age.

People act like it's a big deal but it really isn't. Eunuchs in ancient times or prior to modern medicine still lived as long as anyone else, even if they did develop osteoporosis and other issues. They aren't life threatening complications, they are just potential inconveniences that can occur if you don't take care of yourself.

On top of this, there's extra measures you can take thanks to modern medicine. There are many medications out there which help prevent osteoporosis, and if you're ever really concerned you could get on those.
Do you think they would have had so many eunuch guards in ancient times if they broke bones easily? Would they have so many eunuch servants if they just dropped dead from nothing?
>>6758159
>beard
Lol, not much of one. This is a week of "beard" growth for me.
>>
>>6758266
That face looks quite kissable.
>>
>>6758218
This poster here again >>6758266
Whatever you do I'd strongly suggest not taking testosterone purely to lower your chances of getting any more testosterone-related cancers. You already have gotten such cancer, I don't think it'd be worth the risk of letting it happen again to your prostate or anything else.

Androgyny can certainly be had through being a eunuch. Fat distributes differently without testosterone, it might also give you some gynecomastia and a general youthful/non-masculine appearance.
>>
>>6758327
Thanks for all your help. Eunuch-route seems to have no downsides and possibly some upsides, and I can always start estrogen at a later date if I don't like it. It seems like the logical course to take and I'm pretty much already decided on it pending more research.

They seemed pretty insistent about testosterone injections being a good thing and the benefits outweighing the disadvantages, but I suppose they were basing that on a typical sexually active young man who cares about being mainly and might become suicidal if he can't get an erection. For me there are no benefits besides the brittle bone thing, so I will talk to them about this and see what they way.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply and help.
>>
>>6758293
That's very sweet of you, luckily I already have someone to do just that.
>>6758385
It could have downsides, some people get a bit depressed or low energy but IME that's often temporary. There is a bit of an adjustment period, which isn't too bad for most people. Just a few weeks to a month of increased irritability due to changing hormone levels, which you'd be having regardless.
They will likely act like it's a big deal to go without testosterone but it really isn't. They are doctors, they want to maximize things. With testosterone you can be a lazy slob and your bones will be fine, so will other things. Without testosterone you must take care of yourself. You also have to watch how much you eat, because your metabolic needs will be less without test.

The guy I know who lost his balls to testicular cancer was told by his doctors that they didn't want to take the additional cancer risk from adding in replacement testosterone.

I go without it myself purely because I have come to like being this way.
>>
>>6758485
REEEEE
>>
>>6757612
This sounds like a sexual fantasy where the protagonist basically gets forced by circumstance into becoming a girl.
>>
>>6758576
Did I say something wrong? ._.
>>
>>6758756
Oh what I would give to be the MC in a gender bender anime
>>
>>6758779
What's the context for that pic?
>>
>>6758784
He just turned into a girl and he has a full bladder.
>>
>>6758327
>>6758385
>>6758485
I wish I could be an androgynous third-gender. Small build, slight tits, a few curves, feminine voice, looking like either a flat boyish girl or a cute femboy.
>>
>>6758815
>feminine voice
You'd have to either go without test early enough or just speak differently. I speak a bit effeminately (not like a flamer, just soft spoken) but still have my same old vocal range. Im sure you could train yourself to sound more androgynous if you wanted. I just kinda speak naturally.
>the rest
If you want it try out a course of anti-androgens to see if you like it. If it's not for you you can quit, and if it is for you you can go make it permanent by paying to get your balls removed by a doctor willing to remove them no questions asked. Those doctors are out there by the way.
>>
>>6758795
What's up with Japan and omorashi, gender bender and also the mix of both?
Not that I'm complaining, I like that, but I just want to know why
>>
>>6758779
>Oh what I would give to be the MC in a gender bender anime
What would the story be for you?
>>
>>6759069
Because it's hot having to pee as a girl for the first time
>>
>>6759171
For extra humiliation, make it a squat toilet/female urinal.
>>
>>6759171
sounds gross more than hot
>>
>>6758327
Do you have any citations for that? That contradicts information that I was told on /hrtg/, in which one of the people said that it is the presence of estrogen that causes female-typical fat distribution in MTF transition, and not the absence/blockade of androgens.
>>
>>6757934
what does "barely male" mean? you still look like a dude, have a dude voice and everything and that doesn't change even after having your testicles removed
>>
File: HughLaurieFacepalm.jpg (42KB, 452x604px) Image search: [Google]
HughLaurieFacepalm.jpg
42KB, 452x604px
>>6758061
Then do it without asking 4chinners dumb questions like this you dumbo. We don't know you and we can't decide things for you because only you yourself can do that.

Is it a good idea? No, it's a fucking horrible idea but whatever floats your boat, man. Just fucking do it (tm) and be your own slutty animu NEET bishoujo gf #YOLO
>>
>>6760278
>Do you have any citations for that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration#Medical_consequences
>potential weight gain or redistribution of body fat to the hips/chest
>>
File: eunuch body fat.png (50KB, 598x174px) Image search: [Google]
eunuch body fat.png
50KB, 598x174px
>>6760278
You can look it up yourself friend, it's a well known fact that eunuchs have different body fat distribution than regular men.

Testosterone gives certain fat distribution, estrogen gives another, what makes you think that having neither would default to testosterone fat distribution? Without testosterone one tends towards a more feminized fat distribution. I never said it causes full-on female fat distribution, but it certainly tends more towards it, giving a more androgynous appearance. Fat on eunuchs tends to go more to the ass and thighs than on regular men. Also more subcutaneous fat. Obviously someone adding estrogen would have this increased, and it would be required for maximum feminization.

I only stated that it causes a non-masculine appearance, and that fat distributes differently without testosterone, which is undeniable. I don't know where you're gathering that I said it gave full female fat distribution. It certainly is a feminized fat distribution though.

From a quick googling:

https://books.google.com/books?id=N8QDzUjS8w4C&pg=PA85&lpg=PA85&dq=eunuch+body+fat+distribution&source=bl&ots=fQGL306eBZ&sig=1tE67V26vimIfrpQ76tcgxaLE08&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc6pzz4M7OAhUC9WMKHXgwCUoQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=eunuch%20body%20fat%20distribution&f=false

If you want more, dig all you want, and everything will confirm what I say.
>>
File: Saint Mary Magdalene.jpg (129KB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Mary Magdalene.jpg
129KB, 960x854px
One more to our ranks. You'll find yourself quite comfortable in time, OP.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.