[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to talk to a transgirl mtf I want to chat to you via

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (379KB, 1280x1857px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
379KB, 1280x1857px
I want to talk to a transgirl mtf

I want to chat to you via email and just try and understand the whole trans thing.

Im straight, blonde, 6ft 1 and male.

I find it hard to get my head around it and a random thread on here aint going to help me.

If you have an email to share pop in here and a little bit about you and I will email you back. I cant email everyone but I will try to email a few.

Theres not much else to it. I just need a bit of help to understand you guys.
>>
>>6752002
You can ask me some questions. I'm probably the most intelligent person on this board and I'm willing to help you understand things.
>>
>>6752002
*cough fat autistic neckbeard *cough
>>
>>6752027
Hey I'm an autistic neckbeard and I only like men.
He's just a shitposter from /pol/.
Don't put us in the same basket tranny-senpai.
>>
>>6752026

Hey Scicat many thanks but im very on the go I dont think a thread will be that much use Ii was thinking of an email back and forth

>>6752027

>>6752038

No shitposting I assure you.
>>
>>6752026
You're just the most vocal and attention whoring about it bitch. Don't get it twisted.
>>
>>6752046
Well, this is the forum that I'm currently on so if you change you mind, just reply
>>
>>6752060
>>6752060

Would you care for an email correspondance?
>>
Hey I'm pretty chill and I'd be happy to discuss it with you op. I'd prefer using steam or Skype though if you have those.
>>
>>6752069
Not really. I'd have to make a throw away which is beyond the effort I'd like to put fourth in order to socialize right now.

Also I'd like to limit my interactions with the 4chan world to the boards only.
>>
>>6752073

Whats steam? Is it an instant messaging format?
>>
>>6752094
Yeah it's just an instant messager for the most part. It's owned by valve.
>>
>>6752103
Oh I see it looks like I would have to install it. Do you have a throwaway email?
>>
>>6752130
Not really no. I don't think anyone really has conversations over email outside of work anymore brah
>>
>>6752145

Man im old.
>>
>>6752164
What are you like 28? 30?
>>
>>6752164
You could have spent the time asking for email correspondence asking questions ITT instead...

Just post in here.
>>
>>6752176
28 mang well guessed
>>
>>6752180
Don't be such a sperg.
>>
>>6752180

OP here. Sorry I thought I could get a quick email on the go. I dont have time to monitor this thread for the next while. Hence why not doing thread questions.
>>
>>6752185
Yeah I'm 28 too. Most of my peers lament about being old and pretend to be so much more old-fashioned than they really are. Come on man, you used AIM as a kid, you probably have a facebook and potentially a Steam or Skype account. You know how to use social media, we both grew up with it. It's not like you walked five miles in the snow barefoot to use a telephone or something.
>>
Email or bust
>>
>>6752219
OP may just be really busy and in reality having an email waiting for him that he can ready at anytime may be the most convenient thing for him.

Or maybe OP is just really shy/timid and doesn't want to open up ITT even though everyone here is just random stangers.

Best not to push it.
>>
>>6752304

The first one Scicat very perceptive. You are as intelligent as you say
>>
>>6752304
Social media is simply a faster and more convenient way to communicate in the same way email works. Nevertheless if he is using a throwaway, that changes the tone a bit.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>6752026
Read about dunning and krueger effect.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 1024x576px
>>6752200

[email protected]

Never use this garbage board anymore so speaking over throwaway is good for me. I have a unique perspective on being mtf but i would rather not say much more here.
>>
>>6752038
add chaser shit head to your list of adjectives
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.