[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selfmed addict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (85KB, 1260x684px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
85KB, 1260x684px
Does being a self medding tranny scum who would do anything for her hormones make me a drug addict?

I mean i would suck a dick right now, i want my pills that bad. fucking IHP takes forever, i wish i had a local drug dealer who could trade sex for Cypro and titty skittles
>>
>>6749911
Considering medicine is something people have sucked dicks for since the dawn of medicine, not really. You think the natives sucking dick for quinine were addicted to it?
>>
>>6749911
Buy it online dork
>>
Everybody (except the eunuch club) is a hormone addict. I'd say hormones are mind altering in a similar way to how water is mind altering. You'll think really different off of water, but that doesn't mean you should stop drinking it. Maybe the analogy works better with "food you're not allergic to".

Point is, if you get off on thinking you're doing something illicit go right ahead, pretty hot desu, but recognize that's just how you're framing your lifesaving treatment in an abusive society.
>>
>>6750154
>recognize that's just how you're framing your lifesaving treatment
But a crack addict might say the same, "i need my drugs to live", and many would probably suicide if they never got their drugs
>>
>>6750626
How many times are you going to repeat yourself ITT?
>>
File: immortan.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
immortan.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>6750154
>You'll think really different off of water, but that doesn't mean you should stop drinking it.
DO NOT, MY FRIENDS, BECOME ADDICTED TO WATER. IT WILL TAKE HOLD OF YOU, AND YOU WILL RESENT ITS ABSENCE.
>>
>>6750634
wha?
>>
>>6750626
Needing hrt is more analogous to needing food you're not allergic to.

While drug addicts most often have "real" problems their drugs subdue, smoking crack will never be the recommended course of treatment for anything. It's a net negative for the crack addict's life. Hrt for the trans person on the other hand is a positive, the downsides being cultural.
>>
>>6750634
Like any true Christian, he will repeat himself until he dies, or until someone comes along and waterboards him for saying it, whichever comes first.
>>
>>6750967
>Like any true Christian
b..but i'm an atheist....
>>
I read this as Seinfeld addict at first and it was a lot funnier
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.