[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homosexuality in Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: why.jpg (41KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
41KB, 500x385px
Was in Moscow last week. Saw alot of lesbian couples (more then I expected) but not a single one gay couple. Why is that?
Is it illigal to be homosexual male but ok to be homosexual female in Russia?
>>
>>6749818
I look to Tatu for all things political relating to Russia, and according to them that's the case.
>>
>>6749869
What do you mean by
>according to them
?
They stated this in interviews or something?

Also is that shit sexist or homophobic?
>>
>>6749885
Google.
>>
>>6749818
They probably weren't lesbians, OP. In Slavic countries female friends are often really close to each other – they hold hands, hug, cuddle, even kiss sometimes. If they really were lesbians, they just knew they could do that without looking suspicious. It used to be the same for guys, but they now became afraid to be seen as gays. Being a lesbian seems less 'degrading' than being a gay man, because, well, femininity is seen as a weakness and gay people are believed not to be masculine, while lesbians are stronger, more masculine women in the eyes of people.
>>
Here in Russia what really makes people flip are males expressing femininity of any sort, to be gay means to be feminine for many of them. Lesbians can generally get away with it due to what the other anon said about Slavic culture. I've seen plenty of dykey looking dykes go around Moscow undisturbed and no one bats an eye, but maybe it would play out different in a smaller town, although that's true of any country, especially the US.

Homosexuals can generally get around in Russia just fine as long as you stick to the big cosmopolitan cities, most tlof the fear is due to US propaganda blowing it out of proportion. Sure there are problems, just don't be a flaming faggot and it's all good.
>>
I've never understood why this seems to be the norm. Two guys dating each other means two guys you're no longer in competition with. Two girls dating each other means two extra guys are in competition with you for the remaining girls.
But no, 'girls kissing girls gives me boners, boys kissing boys gives me no-ners'.

Muh patriarchy isn't very pragmatic.
>>
>>6750417
>girls kissing girls gives me boner
Well, this is understandable. Like "two sexually attractive (for me) creatures making sexy things with each other". Ofc it would give a boner.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.