[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready to kill this guy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 22

File: 4chanhelpme.png (45KB, 1343x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chanhelpme.png
45KB, 1343x544px
4chan, how do you blow off steam after seeing people say shit like this?
>>
>>6749212
excercise or pot would probably be best
>also try and ignore morons, arguing with them is a waste of electrons in this case.
if you know him IRL just screengrab the shit he says for later incriminating use.
Or try violence. not enough people use violence now-a-days.
>sick of that preacher calling everyone sinners and whores? beat his ass, he wont be back.
>>
>>6749253
I would love to try violence, but he's some random bigot on the interwebs. I appreciate the input tho.
God, he's just such an asshole.
>>
You have to learn to laugh at him instead.
>>
>>6749273
maybe dont argue with youtubers :/ i mean you do realize literally 1/2 the population has an iq of less than 100, thats 3.6billion stupid people...

I feel like if the lgbt community burned down a dozen churches each time bigots protested a gay wedding or something they would keep their shit stained opinions to themselves
>>
File: Anti-Depressant.jpg (45KB, 612x482px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Depressant.jpg
45KB, 612x482px
>>6749292
Geez, that's a depressing thought(Have some anti-depressant). Half the world's population? Guess that explains this guy...

Would love to see how these bigots would react to that, although some churches are starting to get their shit together and be cool.
>>
File: 5256435367584.jpg (24KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
5256435367584.jpg
24KB, 564x564px
>>6749212
If I don't have the presence of mind to laugh at them, or sigh, roll my eyes, and completely ignore their existence alongside my own in this world, I smoke weed and play extremely violent video games with plenty of gratuitously bloody death and dismemberment. The level of satisfaction and enjoyment this affords me is so utterly dionysiac it troubles even me. The more brutal and merciless it is the better.

I do have to say, however, that if these games didn't exist I'd probably purge like a complete psychopath and absolutely no one would see it coming from a pleasant, positive, sundress-wearing, pumpkin spice drinking, non-confrontational normie white girl like me. There would be so much violence I'd make the Valkyries wet. The gods would carve out a pocket dimension in existence solely to store me in stasis for usage as an aspect of destruction itself.

So kudos devs, keep it up.
>>
>>6749393
You sound fun. Got a suggestion for this particular case?
>>
>>6749415
Manhunt, DOOM, Quake, Soldier of Fortune, The Punisher, The Warriors, Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead, Grand Theft Auto, Fallout, Wolfenstein, Hotline Miami, Red Orchestra, the list goes on really just hit up a Steam sale or something.
>>
>>6749292

Wouldn't work. The communities linked to those churches would use the event to try and garner support to build bigger, fireproof churches.

What we should do is, we campaign to have their tax-free status revoked unless they can prove that they are doing charitable works equivalent to the amount they would have paid in taxes.
>>
File: 10476469.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
10476469.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>6749212
>Wahhhh somebody disagrees with my sodomite lifestyle on the internets so he deserves to be murdered for it
You're literally a nazi and should kys for being a whiny baby, or at least go back to your untriggered safe space like redit
>>
>>6749393
>female
>thinks she's capable of violence

Fukken lol
>>
>>6749461
No, the post refers to someone saying the Orlando shooter should have shot more people, asshole. There were straight people in that club too. I'm pissed anyone can think indiscriminate mass murder is something good. Saying I feel like causing him harm is not the same as saying he should come to harm, even for his fucked up world view, which it looks like you might share. May I suggest you fuck off?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>6749393
>>
>>6749547
Male arrogance is the absolute best weapon imaginable. It's endlessly exploitable. You laugh, I laugh. It's mutual.
>>
>>6749696
>>6749696
Ever been punched in the face?
Ever been in a real street fight?
Did you win?
Ever served?
Ever been shot at?
Ever killed anyone?
Can you run a gun?
Can you do it when you're adrenaline dumping so hard you can't see straight?
Trained a competitive fighting sport like boxing or Muay Thai?
Can you take a hit?
Good ground game?
How's your cardio?
Can you bench body weight?
Pull-ups?

Man or woman a shit talker is just a shit talker. Stick to your video games you delusional nerd.
>>
File: Fedora-Hats.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora-Hats.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>6749696
>It's endlessly exploitable. You laugh, I laugh. It's mutual.
>>
File: 123121325325.jpg (54KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
123121325325.jpg
54KB, 449x640px
>>6749757
>u think ur tuff huh?
>what crimes have you committed
>what's your military record
>detail your personal life, habits and what you're physically/mentally capable of
Next ask me how many guns I own.
>>
>>6749808
Whatever cunt, keep talking about going on a killing spree cos you got your feelings hurt by a mean YouTube comment and acting like you are anything other than some Elliot Rodger tier legbeard
>>
>>6749834
I will, and I'll do it especially because it triggers you so thoroughly.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 217x232px
>>6749881
>>
>>6749927
It's ok, friend. I didn't mean to give you a ptsd flashback to packing sandbags and masturbating in a porta-potty.
>>
>>6749212
>>6749834

Sure this guy is 'just' a troll, but I fear that this is what the majority/normies think about LGBTpeople.

Fug, thinking about people harassing me irl is keeping me from finding a job because I'm super afraid of getting bullied or attacked.
>>
>>6750137
Firstly, it is not what the majority of 'normies' think about lgbt people, a percentage of them do but very few will do shit irl. Secondly, are you really going to let the opinions of strangers stop you from living your fuckin life? If you're really that worried about being attacked then get a ccw and some training.
>>
>literally getting mad at youtube comments

im laughing at your life retard
>>
File: 1400506859828.png (173KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1400506859828.png
173KB, 396x382px
>>6750137
Aww are you afraid someone is going to be a meanie poopy head to you? Grow the fuck up you fucking cry baby. In the real world you'll have to deal with shitty managers, coworkers, customers( if you're a skill-less pleb in customer service industry). Get some thick skin and toughen up and stop being a triggered pathetic baby whining that the real world isn't your safe space.
>>
>>6750305
im like 99% sure op is a false flagging troll from plebit. they tried raiding us before when they would post all these queer genderfluid bait threads
>>
>>6749645
>I'm pissed anyone can think indiscriminate murder is something good
you literally started your post off with "I'm ready to kill this guy" eat shit and die hypocrite, and take your shitty views back to the stone age where they belong. And if you get this butthurt over someone writing some shit online, you're obviously extremely new to 4chan and YOU DONT BELONG HERE. BTW The Orlando shooter was a registered Democrat and his father has endorsed Hitlary KKKlinton, so just goes to show you who the real evil people are here.
>>
>>6750319
I'd say most OPs on /lgbt/ are false flagging bait attempts kept alive through creative sockpuppeting. Basically, insecure "straight" boys from other boards "pretending" to be LGBT with other insecure "straight" boys doing the same.
>>
>>6749393
>being this autistic
>>
>ITT People said mean things on the interwebs now im angry and sad

Stop fucking whining, ingore him and move on like any other human with common fucking sense would.

also go back to tumblr OP, you colossal faggot.
>>
>>6749212
I remind myself that such people are unhappy, deeply insecure and intellectually diminished. They miss out on many beautiful experiences that come naturally to us and ruin the ones that do not. To live like that is to suffer, surely, and that's cosmic justice if there is such a thing.
>>
I swear this is the only board where I see people making Tumblr tier I'M TRIGGERED whiny baby posts because someone types mean words on the Internet

You'd think after being a faggot for so long you would develop an even thicker skin than the average hetero but apparently not

That has literally never been a time in history where LGBT people in the 1st world have been more coddled, pandered to and celebrated in every area of society and yet someone will say one mean sentence and trigger an army of spineless queers
>>
>>6750764
There is strength in acknowledging one's feelings, in accepting that one is vulnerable to the deeds and words of others and might sometimes be hurt by them. If there is any criticism to be had it's the fact that those people are often too defensive to spot the underlying issue - and that's only being human.
>>
>>6749212
I post shit like this regularly myself, thats why.
>>
>>6750898
Who says I'm hetero?
>>
>>6751024
If you carefully reread my post, you'll notice that I did.
>>
>>6750849
This. When you act like nothing bothers you all the time so you can hide behind a fake wall of bitterness and sarcasm while taking potshots at the beliefs of others, that's pure cowardice and inauthenticity. It's why things like that are typically done anonymously, because that pussyfooting, passive-aggressive behavior and lack of conviction is shameful if attached to your real name and face.

You're too weak-willed to confront ideologies that you reject head-on, so you come at them sideways, from the shadows, and with brute force numbers like a rat or a cockroach.
>>
>>6751031
If you carefully reread my post, you'll notice that I didn't. I'm just a fellow faggot that thinks you're a little pussy bitch.
>>
>>6749451
>campaign to have their tax-free status revoked
omg i just came
>lets do that.
>>
File: 1465732103471.jpg (51KB, 460x696px) Image search: [Google]
1465732103471.jpg
51KB, 460x696px
>>6750920
>mfw I'm a faggot and regularly post stuff like OPs pic all the time
people that get offended over every little thing just need to stay off the internet tbqh senpai
>>
>>6751097
>>6751031
>>6750898
MODS the Christian dog shit troll is back again and he's ban evading. These are his posts. He constantly gets banned for making troll threads, and now he's ban evading.
>>
>>6749212
Why would I be mad about the truth OP?
>>
>>6751133
If I constantly make threads, then where's all these threads that make fun of heterosexual Christians for all being a bunch of retarded pedophile pussy bitches that should be shot, and post every single thread on this board?
>>
>>6749212
I follow That Guy T and I'm pretty sure this is just an alt-right autist pretending to be him. That does not look like something he would say. Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>6749212
lmao, trannies eternally btfo and eternally MAD

how does it feel knowing you're a freak of nature and nobody will ever love you?
>>
>>6751146
If you'll look a little closer, you'll notice that this guy's name is "That Goy T", not "That Guy T."
>>
>>6751046
lotta words for "I'm a faggot with a pozzed hole"
>>
>>6751046

Things can sometimes bother me when they happen in real life or directly threaten me, but on the internet it doesn't matter mate, we are all just taking the piss

Getting upset over youtube comments isn't admirable, it just means you are a petty little bitchboi with thin skin
>>
>>6751175
how many retrovirals are you on for stds? be honest
>>
>>6751175
Saying you're tough because you lay down on your back and let people shit in your mouth and then eat it isn't convincing. No badass has ever thanked someone for giving them a mouth full of piss.

But then, you infections never give each other this advice of "just let them piss all over you that's kool" when a gay makes fun of one you heterosexual infections. Then it's all "muh hell and heaven this!" and "muh rope day and my AR-15" that! If you're really a pussy for getting upset, that would make you bitch little piles of dog shit and period blood dripping gonorrea infested bunch of 90 year old pussies.
>>
>>6751189

I'm pozzed right up

Take multiple viral loads each and every day, keep the cure far away from me, I need these fatal loads to stick

I'm absolutely toxic, so fucking hot knowing my cause of death is a deadly strain of poz seed
>>
>>6751195
man, this fag boy is mad as fuck, lmao :)
>>
>>6751212
accurate perspective into the mind of a faggot
>>
>>6751195

Again,

>getting visibly upset over YouTube comments and people saying stupid shit on the Internet in general

How do you even function in society lmao

You must be triggered 24/7
>>
>>6751227
Pretty much, yeah. I tried to stab the last 7 people that made fun of me, probably will do the same to the next 15 as well.

I'm gonna give the trash what it deserves, or at least try. The next person that comes around wondering why no one has killed them for being the shit they are yet might not have to wonder any more.
>>
>>6749212
So obvious that this guy is a /pol/ user trolling fags on facebook, how can you fall for this shit?
>>
>>6751245
What makes you think I even read your thread-starting shitpost, OP?
>>
>>6751243
lmao, and then they say fags are mentally stable
>>
>>6751255
wut?
>>
>>6751245

Because mentally ill garbage like this >>6751243 retard are alive and sharing the same air as the rest of us
>>
>>6749212
Grow a skin, are you new to the internet or something faggot?
If you get offended by youtube comments there is this place called tumblr where you can go,
it has "safe places" for people where no one can say mean things to you and everyone sings koombayah,
unless the topic goes to straight cis,
then you can threaten to kill the cis scum irl and speak of mutilation etc.
#killallmen ;)
#not all womyn
>>
>>6751243
Mate if you tried to stab 7 people and didn't manage to kill any of them you must be either wheelchair bound or not trying very hard. You utter shower lad, I am laughing at you and your shit life.
>>
>>6751259
Killing pests is a sign of a very healthy mind, it's mentally ill that let them crawl around freely.

>>6751262
I'm pretty sure I was still speaking English. I don't speak any other language, so unless I magically accidentally spoke in moonspeak, that post was easy as shit to understand. Maybe try reading it again?
>>
>>6751274
Well, half of them were heterosexuals who didn't slow their cars down, just rolled down their windows, yelled some 4chan-style Christianity, then rolled their windows up real fast on my knife as they sped away. Can't really recall why most of the others were failures, but I always was the slowest runner on the playground, and you heteros are aweful damn fast when you're scared.
>>
#notallmuslims

Fuck islamaphobe bigots Islam is religion of piece

O blessed Allah please poz up my dirty sin hole save me from these mean YouTube trolls

Give me a halal load
>>
>>6751287
>slowest runner on the playground

Fat AND autistic. Are you a brony too?
>>
>>6751287

So brave

Inshallah salami alleycum

Poz me up brother
>>
>>6751295
I'm none of those three, but you are a pussy bitch pedophile.
>>
>>6749212
stop being oversensitive and let people have their opinions, you piece of shit
>>
>>6751310
>let people be dog shit

No.
>>
>>6751316
Why not?
>>
File: 1465872647983.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
1465872647983.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
>>6750137
This is exactly how normal cis people see you lgbt people irl,
if you're dyke with colored hair you belong to #killallmen,
if you're trans you're mentally ill person who will flip shit (just like landwhales) and start screeching autistically and lunge for the closest sharp object,
if you're gay man then you're violent rapist that no one should turn their back to because the faggot might get you to full nelson and rape you,
if you're any other fluid asexual thing then you don't exist,
you guys are utter shit at representing yourselves and no one keeps the others in line,
pride parades are the best example of how public view you,
leopard thong with nipple clamps on in public deepthroating a dildo,
the females shouting "free the nip" and committing indecent exposure in front of minors of barely school age,
then queue some YMCA on the background and you have yourself a stereotype of pride parade,
congratulations you flushed down any credibility your god damn movement ever had Freddie turns in his grave and the far right wingers get ecstatic erections for all the ammunition you people gave them,
next day the news will show what they legally can on TV and normal cis folks cover their childrens eyes and shun in disgust at what degenerates gays and lesbians are,
and you wonder why homophobes beat your kind up when they see you in public :,(
>>
>>6749212
Before taking sides I'd like more information. Are you a kike?
>>
>>6751316
if you want to censor people's speech because it hurts your feelings, you're the only dog shit here
>>
>>6751322
kek
>>
>>6751323
>You can ONLY go this far in hurting dog shit

No.
>>
>>6751318
Cause I don't wanna.
>>
File: thought-police-2.jpg (63KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
thought-police-2.jpg
63KB, 500x750px
>>6751323
That's enough thinking for one day,
the ministry of thought and feel would like to see you now.
>>
>>6751335
That sounds like a reason a 6 year old would give desu.
>>
>>6751341
Yet it's the same reason you groom children for rape, and you're at least 30 years old.
>>
>>6751353
u wot m8?
>>
File: Peter-Dinklage-009.jpg (548KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Dinklage-009.jpg
548KB, 2060x1236px
>>6751353
>groom children for rape
is that shit coming out of your mouth anon?
where did anyone speak of grooming, children or rape in the earlier posts?
did you forget to take your loonie meds again?
>>
>>6751375
I don't read your posts. I don't figure out what kind of dog shit you are by memorizing the stories you tell me to believe you dog shit.
>>
>>6751379
This faggot is either batshit insane or he is under the influence of something.
>>
>>6751379
>Take
>Your
>Medicine
>>
>>6751394
Because only an insane person or a high one wouldn't care about you.
>>
>>6751398
I don't obey pedophiles. And I don't have any medicine.
>>
File: 1469983517007.gif (2MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1469983517007.gif
2MB, 550x309px
>>6751394
>batshit insane
It does seem like a trend among trans people,
i hope they are just trolls cause if that's the norm then im worried wtf those loonies might do irl.
>>
File: bill.jpg (73KB, 435x594px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
73KB, 435x594px
>>6751403
>>
>>6751408
Go see a psychiatrist, tell him about yourself and what you believe in,
talk with him for lets say 30 seconds and you'll have your medicine,
trust me it'll help and you will thank me you went there before srs.
>>
>>6751306
>tries to stab people who make fun of him instead of not caring or having some banter like a functional human
>not an autist

Ok
>>
>>6751420
I just told you I don't obey pedophiles you retard. You must like it when I post, "I don't obey pedophiles."
>>
File: 1467924179848.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467924179848.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>6751420
>>
>>6751423
They were heterosexuals who told me when were going to catch me off-guard some day and kill me. That's not banter just because 4chan tells you it is.

The only difference between me and them, besides them being infectious heterosexuals, is that they'll spend decades pretending that they're planning to back up their words, for every one second I will pushing my knife forward.

When you nazis promise that you'll magically turn your cheetos and dew into da rope day, that's not banter. That's just you proving you would like some Jesus Christ shit to eat.
>>
>>6751427
>pedophiles
You keep making accusations of pedophilia,
are you projecting your own hidden urges on me or something?
Where on my post did you draw your conclusion from that i am a pedophile?
>hurr durr someone disagrees with me therefore pedophile
>i can't make a rational argument so ill use a baseless ad hominem instead
Go to a a mental health specialist, get your medicine and get better.
>>
>>6751450
You shitpost on 4chan about your eternal vows of chastity, because you've promised your womanhood to Hitler-kun.
>>
>>6751448
Mods you should probably notify NSA about this guy,
he seems like the type who would actually shank someone.
>>
>>6751448
If you go through life repeatedly having people tell you they want to kill you, then I hate to break it to you mate but you might be a cunt.

That's the trouble with spergs. You act like total arseholes but you can't see it, so when people have enough and bash your shit in you think you're the victims.
>>
>>6751456
>womanhood
i am a dude
>hitler-kun
i think you are assuming i am from /pol/ or something, /v/ for life
>shitpost
how is it shit post if im answering to the original poster of this thread?
if you weren't so batshit crazy, you would be capable of keeping a rational train of thought,
and you would be able to perhaps make some points instead of ranting and raving about pedophiles and stabbing people,
if it sounds like shitposting it's because this whole thread is shit,
the whole premise to this thread is "diz fukken guy on youtube comments section was mean to me, what do"
and when people respond you go full retard with
"god dang pedophiles *wheeze* fukken hitler-kun!"
Get
Your
Medicine
>>
>>6751478
Shut up you pedophile dog shit. Kill yourself for worshipping Jesus you lying infection.
>>
>>6751480
>i am a dude
NO SHIT! It's a turn of phrase. Which is to say, it's a figure of speech. Which is to say, it's not literal. Which is to say...fuck, I don't know how to simplify it any further for an autist like you.
>i think you are assuming i am from /pol/ or something, /v/ for life
/v/ is pol 12.0, just as /lgbt/ is pol 23.0 or thereabouts.
>shitpost
shitpost
>>
>>6751488
No wonder people give us aspies a bad wrap
perhaps you should gather your thoughts
think of counter points before you post
or perhaps just ignore posts that hurt your feelings
and stop spewing one liners harder than Arnold.
I can sum up your vocabulary
>pedophile
>dog shit
>>
>>6751457
They already know you dumb stooge. They know everything, and all you care about is spooky gays that might stab you because you're a fucking moron. Welcome to the future, asshole. You're not ready for it.
>>
File: 1466500456675.png (1010KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466500456675.png
1010KB, 1024x1024px
>>6751498
I hate to break it to you but you're even bigger aspie than i am
at least ive learned some coping and self control
but you've been going off full retard for the whole thread
>>
>>6751512
>the NSA gives two shits about people posting about mean youtube comments
>dey know errythang
>having man power to 24/7 monitor everything going on
they have this method where they focus on keywords that their computer will log and then they go over those
not sure on the exact technology and programs they use
but if you think they can monitor everything and therefore know everything then you are a bit tinfoil im afraid
there is also medicine for aspies but i think you have something bit extra going on with you
>>
>>6751541
>responding to yourself
>>
File: 1469867715560.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469867715560.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>6751560
>i wasn't responding to your outlandish claim that NSA knows "everything"
fyi the words NSA are most likely one of the keywords that they use,
and 4chan archives shit so have fun explaining your stab fetish to them if they bother to look up on it :^)
>>
>>6751541
> you need humans to analyze text
jesus m8
>>
>>6751575
>you don't need humans to sort through the logs the computer saves for them based on the keywords
i didn't know AI technology had advanced that far
>>
File: CjbLfiXVEAABowx.jpg (39KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
CjbLfiXVEAABowx.jpg
39KB, 499x499px
Why do gays drive to protests outside churches that won't marry a gay couple or a christian bakery who refuses to bake them a cake in cars that use oil supplied by countries that execute gays?
>>
>>6751590
Look up IBMs Watson and try to explain to me why you believe that the NSA/ the US government hasn't already access to a far more developed AI.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>6749212
>Guy posts some mean stuff on the internet
>I'M READY TO KILL THIS GUY
You're not exactly helping your case by sperging out you fucking moron. It's the reason why I'm so ashamed to be apart of this 'community' is because you can't have a rational argument, instead you get all butt hurt whenever someone calls you a faggot or a degenerate which in all honesty we don't exactly help ourselves if you take a look at the lgbt community as a whole.
>>
>>6749547
excuse u for not knowing shit about lesbians

>>6749696
True as fuck.
>>
File: trolled.jpg (16KB, 265x253px) Image search: [Google]
trolled.jpg
16KB, 265x253px
Don't feed the troll.
>>
>>6751774
Domestic violence doesn't count.
>>
>>6751243
This is exactly what I have in mind when I think of someone harassing me.

I'm pretty sure I'd do the same, it would be such a good feeling to smash a glass bottle in their face...

I have a really thin skin and anger issues + my life is _complete_ shit
>>
>>6749212
You dummy.
Don't read the comments section, it's not a good place for intellectual debate. If you were smart, you'd know this.
>>
No. He's just throwing word salad insults at everyone.
I'm not trolling, and I'm not 'triggered.' I'm pissed off, and I don't want to be, so I can here to ask what like-minded people might do to blow off steam since I'm sure most of us have heard this shit before a billion times. If you think a give a shit about the politics behind it or whatever, then you can fuck off. If I wanted a hate mob or something, I'd try to doxx this guy, but I didn't, did I. So instead of creating a flame war, let's try being rational human beings and try to make each others lives better, not worse.
>>
>>6749212
I'm gay but he's right
>>
>>6755409
I'm the guy above this post. I was wrong I take it all back. Also I'm a lesbian. I'm sorry for lying, it's a problem.
>>
>>6749212
>o-oh no, somebody said mean words about fags on the internet
you could start the healing process by not being a little bitch
>>
>>6752101
That's fair. I accept the title of dummy.
>>
>>6749432
Im not sure if bi or gay, but if Im bi you should be my wife after i tried some stuff with guys.
>>
>>6749645
Calm the fuck down. It's the YouTube comment section for god's sake, the most cancerous comment section on any mainstream website there is. Just stop reading youtube comments since the only people who post anything (especially on lgbt videos) post dumb bait comments.
>>
>>6755920
So is the "bait" meme from that passage in the bible where Jesus tells pedos to hooky-hook all the men in the mouth like fishies?
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.