[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: man_woman.jpg (30KB, 665x319px) Image search: [Google]
man_woman.jpg
30KB, 665x319px
Hey, /lgbt/. First time here, long time /b/tard.

I don't see a lot about bigender on here, and due to not having heard of it before myself, I just realized it describes me perfectly. (I've always felt as if there's a 'male' me and a 'female' me living within my mind, just coexisting peacefully, and simply labeled myself bisexual as a result.)

Anyone else feel this describes them well, or want to simply discuss?

Just to clarify: I've always accepted that I'm this way, and I don't experience dysphoria. I just feel like both natural genders at the same time within my mind, but I'm at peace with my male body.
>>
>don't experience dysphoria
wee woo wee woo bait alert
if you dont experience dysphoria you can fuck right off
theres nothing different about, you dont have a special gender identity
>>
File: 19.jpg (59KB, 590x500px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
59KB, 590x500px
>>6749064

>implying this isn't a mental illness
>>
STOP MAKING UP FUCKING LABELS. THIS SHIT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING FFS.

It especially doesn't mean anything unless other people are on board. Race is a thing because society arrived at it spontaneously over centuries. You're trying to bolt this shit onto society because you want to feel like you know who you are instead of just being another existentially angsty asshole.
>>
>>6749077

Dubs have decided this is b8 and makes actually trans people look bad
>>
>>6749072

From what I was reading, not everyone who's bigender experiences dysphoria anyway. (After all, half of my mind feels male.)

>>6749080

Didn't make it up myself, and it's recognized by the APA.

All I was looking for was a little discussion. Didn't expect this place to be MORE hostile than /b/, wew lads.

Still here if anyone has any real discussion.
>>
>>6749104

>real discussion

People have discussed this, you just don't like the responses because of your fee-fees.
>>
>>6749064
there no such thing as bigender get over it faggot
>>
>>6749104
>Didn't make it up myself, and it's recognized by the APA.
Bruh, I don't care. Here's what real identity is: if you're black in America, that shapes your entire life in ways you don't have the slightest choice in. Everything from the way people treat you to where you were probably born to the jobs you're likely to have are shaped by being black. It doesn't matter whether you sat in the bedroom of your middle class family's house one day, read a few tumblr posts, and decided that being black fit you. Nah, you society decided it for you and you just have to live with it in all the ways it's good or bad, in all the ways it's subtly shaped who you are.

You're a fucking tourist.
>>
>>6749119

>tumblr posts
>talks about muh society in ebil wacist 'murica

Come on, brude. Society not out to get niggers.
>>
>>6749119

>implying race has anything to do with this
>implying I haven't felt this way since I was young

Half of my early pubescent sexual thoughts had me as a woman and I didn't know why at first. As far as physically going about the world, I'm fine as a man, and cope with that just fine. But I know what's in my head.

>implying I'm not already living with it

I've done all right so far.
>>
File: 1457053565361.jpg (2KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1457053565361.jpg
2KB, 118x125px
>>6749064
>snowflake syndrome
>>
>>6749064

Anon, you DO feel dysphoria. Feeling you aren't your designated gender at birth is inherently dysphoric. Cis people don't feel that.
>>
>>6749064
Oh great another meme gender we need more of those.
>>
I'm probably one of the few nonbinary people on this board. 'Been using it since the week it first appeared and barely do I see non-binary trans people. /lgbt/ doesn't really like nonbinary people. There's a lot of hate towards the idea still, which is why I stay closeted.

I used to feel I was bigender when I was 13 or 14. Then I began accepting myself as a feminine trans man. Then I got stuck where I didn't wanna be considered a guy so I went back to female identified at age 16. Now I'm 20 and I'm pretty certain I'm non binary; I've been under this belief since 17. Maybe one day I'll go back and realize I'm a trans guy. Who knows? Either way, I know I'm not cis. I have too much body and social dysphoria to live happily as female.
>>
In the 90s, we called that 'being in touch with your feminine side'.
>>
>>6749064
Everybody has masculine and feminine traits, it doesn't mead you are bigendered.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.