[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bara looking for love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

Bara Anon here.
Why is it so hard to find a bottom twink to cuddle with. I don't really like other Bara's (Bears for non weebs) I just want a bf that I can carry to bed, to then make passionate love with.

>tfw I am (or think) I am pretty good looking
>tfw I have a good job, work out everyday.
>tfw I'm a slight muscular bear that is still single at age 25
>>
>>6748765
Are you out? Are you ugly? Breath bad? How tall are you? How fat?
If you say yes, no, no, something tall, and not fat then you'd be drowning in boys right now.
If not, then why not?
>>
>>6748765
Because you're gross, fat, hairy, and disgusting. Fem up or stay with your own kind forever
>>
>>6748797
Are you out?
>Yes
Are you ugly?
>No. rather no one has ever called me ugly.
How tall are you?
>6'0
How fat?
>Decent. Chiseled chest, arms, and back. Kinda big gut.
>>
>>6748804
Same Anon. Twinks are just the best standard for me. Anyone that is small than myself I find attractive.
>>
>>6748804
>big gut
fatty detected
>>
>>6748816
even smaller guys of the hairier variant?

I feel like there's this unspoken rule on /lgbt/ that is you're a skinny guy with noticeable body hair, you're just a failed twink rather than an otter
>>
>>6748765
Bear here
>i must get lucky kuz its super easy to find twinks in san diego
(try omegle text, works great for me)
>>
>>6749040
>bear
>is fat

Hur Dur?
>>
>>6749050
Op here. Not bad if you have a little hair. I just want someone who is smaller than myself.
>>
>>6748765
For starters because twinks don't remain twinks forever.
>>
>>6749154
Very true.

Maybe I should have been more clear. I want someone smaller than myself. I attracted a lot of bears. I want a cub. A little piece of my heart.
>>
>>6748765
dream bf
>>
does op have kik
>>
>>6748765
why have i noticed that alot of big guys (4u) want twink bfs
i mean it's great for me as a twink but why is this?
>>
does op have kik or skype
>>
>>6755413
>mfw I'm a mildly hairy chubby 5'9" dude
>mfw no face
>>
>>6755788
<3
>>
>>6755794
Aw geez anon, you're making me blush.
>>
>>6755798
Am I? <3
>i'm bad at small talk
>>
>>6755799
Yes, you are!
>>
N O R C A L
>>
>>6755803
Are you a qt3.14?
>>
>tfw perfect Bear physique
>tfw sub as fuck
>tfw wish I had a more twink/femboy physique
I dream I will someday find someone who'll gladly treat my like a twink despite my muscular frame
Fuck my genes, they give me a retarded amount of testosterone
>>
>>6755816
I have some boyish charm but I'm average looking.
>>
>>6755823
Who are you looking for?
>>
>>6755831
Someone who I can love very much and that will hold me and love me back. Someone bigger would be nice too because I'm pretty submissive.
>>
How do you feel about trans girls?
I-I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>6755842
seconding for myself
>>
>>6755840
I'm sure you'll find someone like that someday
>just not me ;(
>>
File: 1460909228641.png (376KB, 420x488px) Image search: [Google]
1460909228641.png
376KB, 420x488px
>>6755853
I know, I just wish it could have been you.
>>
>>6748765
How's your mothertrucking personality? You can be tall and hot and whatever, but people usually fall in love with others because of who they are. If all you do is read manga and stay quiet around others, no-one's going to really notice you and they'll pass you off as a boring guy. Try going out with some friends, meet some more people. Build your self-confidence and more people will look at you.
>thought I was good-looking, smart, worked out every day
>wondered why no guy ever hit on me, why I don't have a bf, etc. just like you
>then said "fuck it" and tried becoming more social, hung out with more friends, and after a while since I knew more people it boosted my self confidence
>then one day was introduced to a friend of a friend, gay too, both hit it off, became great friends
>after a while we became closer and closer and then he asked if I wanted to be his bf
>mfw I have a qt3.14 otter bf now who I actually love to bits
>>
All these threads do it remind me that there will always be competition for the people I'm attracted to

I'll never be as good as the next twink or bottom bear
>>
>>6755842
My friend wants to know too
>>
Id date a transgirl. Ive most of my weight im more muscle than fat now.
Im 5ft 9 though.
>>
>>6755937
love me senpai
>>
>>6755804
What part of NorCal?
>>
>>6749050
>tfw twink with leg hair
should i shave ? :-/
>>
Pic pls op
>>
Op here. My kik is DreadWolfy
Feel free to send me a message.

>>6755842

I love transgirls. So don't be a stranger. ;)
>>
>>6756221
Yeah really tho, do twinks have to shave their legs even if it's all blonde?
>>
>>6755820
How tall are you, Mr. Sub-bear-ine?
>>
>>6755820
Bears that like twinks are in the minority.
As a sub bear, you're literally in the best place to attain a dominant bear bf.
>>
>>6756695
6'2"
>>6756759
lol never before have I seen bears on here look for anything other than smaller dudes or tgirls
>>
>>6755820
Same, life is suffering. Although I got a little bit lucky and am 5'6 so at least I have that. I just want a big bear to cuddle me and throw me around n bed.
>>
>>6758562
shit man, at least you're shorter, with some work you could easily be more twink
>>
Post a pic of what you look like OP
>be me
>twink
>5"7
>obsessed with reading bara and bara guys

Pls be real
>>
File: 0031.jpg (122KB, 858x1213px) Image search: [Google]
0031.jpg
122KB, 858x1213px
>be a bara muscle bottom
>can't find a dominant husbando to look after me

I wish I knew how to be social without fucking it all up by being awkward.
>>
>>6748765
post pic and location
i'll answer all your questions bb
>>
>>6756234
>>6762670
>>6763613
hes ugly af
>>
>>6763302
I know that feel bro.
>>
>>6765405
Did you see him?

Are there better bears here?
>>
>>6748797
>Out
>Attractive
>6'2"
>Chris Pratt circa 2012 weight

Not the OP but I look like this and I still feel ugly and unable to find a guy who makes my dick throb but is ALSO easy on the eyes.
>>
>>6765977
are you hot
>>
>>6763302

>Be me
>Be in the limbo between twink and otter
>Be relatively hairy already (arms/hands, legs/feet and ass), with stomach and chest hair coming in
>Have nice cock
>Be dominant top
>Really just want a cute, nerdy & shy bf who's relatively hairy and a bit on the heavier side, either because of muscle or fat, doesn't matter
>They're hard to find in the first place because I'm a prude, don't like hookup apps and all that shit
>Then because I'm not a bear I need to get lucky that they're even into me
>When all the above criteria are met, something else fucks it up like them being or having been a huge slut which I can't deal with, or something like them being too self-hating, insecure or having commitment issues to allow themselves to get in a relationship

Welp. I'll just keep looking, gotta find someone eventually. I hope.
>>
>>6758548
Does "on here" just mean 4chan? If so then try an app like growlr. I agree with >>6756759, it is hard as hell, at least in my area, to get with a top bear (especially muscle bear) as an otter type. Even moreso if you want someone your age. I'm cool with daddytypes for sex, but I'd prefer to date someone around my own age, maybe just a few years older than me at 26.

I'm not even 5'7. The barrier of entry to be taller than me is small as hell. I didn't think it'd be this tough when I started out!
>>
>>6770078
Try non hookup focused apps like okcupid. Unless you live in a big city, it's just really hard to find a guy you're compatible with using traditional methods. Maybe if theres gay social events you might get lucky.
>>
>be a girlyboy
>27
>5'9"
>super attracted to bigger guys (not obese; just full and kinda muscley)
>want him to pick me up and fuck me as he holds me down on his cock
>want to make him feel alpha

great fap material at least
>>
>>6770078
Literally described me.

Any time I've gotten lucky enough to have a possible thing going with a guy I'm attracted to he turns out to be fucked in the head somehow.

I guess its too much to ask to be crazy one and just expect the other person to be stable.

I'm pretty inexperienced in general, but when guys are like showing how self-hating and emotionally fucked they are in a week of talking...yeah I'm not getting involved with that.
>>
File: 1450762801518.jpg (36KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
1450762801518.jpg
36KB, 300x354px
>>6748765
>Why is it so hard to find a bottom twink to cuddle
>ywn get carried up stairs in a wedding dress by a bear and have your boipucci pounded all night
>>
>>6773321
Some people who are fucked in the head are at least trying to change or are aware and regulate their emotions around the people they value. Don't give up on them so quickly.. but yeah, talking about your problems within a week of meeting someone is too quick. I'd wait a bit before opening myself like that.
>>
>>6773383
Well I'm self-aware enough to realize that I'm incapable of being the supportive person they need so I just try to end it quickly rather than lead them on when I know it won't work out.

Then they react negatively and make me feel bad. Which makes me take an indefinite break from trying to date because "well that sucked".
>>
>>6773423
Ah.. well, that's a very good thing to do. Don't let them make you feel any different about it. You are making the right choice. What's your definition of fucked in the head, btw? Just curious where your limit is. Is a little instability a big no-no or does it have to be something significant, like something you can actually describe that goes beyond a normal amount of personal problems?
>>
>>6773321

It's really awful. I'm kind of drawn towards being protective and fatherly for weak or emotionally damaged guys like that, but at the same time indeed I know I'm not 100% psychologically stable either so I would need someone who at least is also able of supporting me in those moments I do need it, which usually just doesn't happen.
>>
>>6774777
That's crappy. :/

A relationship is supposed to be equal. Give and take, both of you. I'm sure you'll meet somebody who understands that.
>>
>>6770078
Ever thought you're the problem? Sound pretty judgement desu
>>
>>6748804
>big gut

post tum for science
>>
>>6778948
>having standards is just too judgmental

lmfao are you 19
>>
>tfw 5'11" 138 lb twink
>started working out
>no muscle bottom bf
>>
>>6760074
I can't I tried. I have peasant genetics meant for work horses and shit. I'm like ~200 lbs and people don't say I'm fat cause it just compresses on my frame. The problem is even when I lose a bunch of weight it comes back stupidly fast as muscle and when I reach max weight loss twink mode I still look like a short ball of muscle. Even worse I got strong beard and hair genetics so just shaving my face blunts razors beyond usage. I tend to get the twinks liking me cause "I just wanna touch your beard" "Oh it's so red" "Can you carry me?" and shit. Bears seem to not care about me and big powerlifter/rugby guys kinda just ignore my existence.

But you are right, least I'm short.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.