[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There, I will no longer be a NEET as of tomorrow, since I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cute sad frog.jpg (68KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
cute sad frog.jpg
68KB, 387x429px
There, I will no longer be a NEET as of tomorrow, since I got a call back from a job.

So, can I have bf now? Please?
>>
>>6747560
W-Why not? I'm a useful person now - what more do you want?
>>
>>6747658
People probably won't date you unless they're attracted to you. So.. There's also that. Where are you from?
>>
>>6747669
>People probably won't date you unless they're attracted to you

That sounds hard.

I'm from Texas, Anon. You?
>>
>>6747693
Are you a cute twink?
Do you have money?
>>
>>6747658
I was just joking anon, you're on the right track.
Now you just need to get some friends, be out to them, and have them hook you up with friends of friends, and you're good to go.
Alternatively you could try on-line dating, although you'd have to go for serious dating sites, while filtering all the creeps that may show up yourself.
Overall, wish you luck OP.
t.>>6747560
>>
>>6747703
>Are you a cute twink?

No.

>Do you have money?

I have some saved up from a previous job, but hardly enough to maintain me or anyone else for a lifetime.

>>6747710
I think online dating is the only viable way to date for a gay man, really. And I believe 4chan is the best place to find someone, and I'm not trying to be ironic or sarcastic
>>
>>6747693
That's a ways away. I'm a NY guy. Good luck to you though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.