[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be at pride >See this What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 29090290.jpg (98KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
29090290.jpg
98KB, 736x490px
>Be at pride
>See this

What do?
>>
>>6744713
Gay rights should be about gays and lesbians and nothing else.
>>
>>6744716
99% of furries are fags though, so they should be allowed.
>>
>>6744713
Trannies make me appreciate the good old fashioned perversion of furries.
>>
>>6744713
>>Be at pride
I can see very clearly where you went wrong, OP.
>>
>>6744713
furry masterrace yo
>>
is that furry or just that bdsm puppy thing?
>>
>>6744768

Nope. That is basically a furry pride shirt. Hell, I think I know one of the them.
>>
>>6744713
Start shooting. Claim they were werewolves. Be declared insane and hope for reduced charges.
>>
>>6744713
Kill it with fire
>>
File: Capture.jpg (142KB, 929x641px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
142KB, 929x641px
>>6744713
i think saw the guy in the yellow at folsom
>>
>>6744713
Politely ask them to respect what pride means, explain how their behaviour could be counter productive to the cause and ask them to take it to a fetish club

Then gas chamber any who stay
>>
>>6749735
Fetish is a bigger port of gay culture than bullshit nu-male 'family values' gay pride
>>
>>6749903
people dressing up as rubber dogs =/= gay pride

gay pride is about being publicly gay and proud, fetishes shouldnt be paraded through public spaces, they belong in the bedroom
>>
>>6749903
i feel you but why is it always males? you never see any lesbian fetish shit.
>>
>>6749924
Not that I'm supporting mixing in furry shit into gay prides but keeping it secret, confined in the bedroom, is stupid.
Fetishes never gain any acceptance that way, it only breeds mistrust and hatred against people living those secret lives.
>>
Throw eggs at them. That's the only reason I would go to such a degenerate festival.
I'm gay but I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>6749960
Id normally agree with you but this is a public event, all kinds of people live in the cities surrounding this, kids and elderly and all sorts that dont need to be subjected to this. Gay spaces or ADULT spaces yes but not PUBLIC spaces
>>
>>6750470
I don't agree with that at all.
First, it has to be public for public acceptance. Not some small group of people who accept it already.

Second, if you don't want your kid to see it don't bring your kid. Parades like that don't come suddenly out of nowhere to surprise unsuspecting people and don't take place in the middle of a kindergarten.

Third, maybe this is because I'm not American but I find the believe that you have to protect your child from any slightly sexual imaginary fucking retarded. Maybe not show them explicit rough fucking but some dude clad in tight leather? Who gives a shit. Dumbo is more disturbing to a child than that.
>>
File: aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg (31KB, 419x261px) Image search: [Google]
aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg
31KB, 419x261px
>>6744768
>implying mutual exclusivity
>>
>>6744789
It looks like the guy with the t-shirt is a furry, but the other 3 look like bdsm "pup play" subs.

Also yeah could be both >>6757569
>>
>>6745658

Don't forget to use silver bullets.
>>
File: 1469214621175.jpg (3MB, 5000x3381px) Image search: [Google]
1469214621175.jpg
3MB, 5000x3381px
Kill myself

Pride is literal AIDs
>>
>>6744732
this

fictional parabesitality is tame compared to genital mutilation IMO
>>
>>6744713
Feel nothing. Maybe call it a day and go home.
>>
>>be at pride

Why would I do this? I'm not a middle class white girl looking to spice up my instagram feed.
>>
>>6744713
Whatever harmless stuff people like to do to themselves doesn't bother me because I'm not retarded.

>2016
>Still being buttmad about stuff that has nothing to do with you.
>Lol
>>
>>6744713
>wonder why I'm at pride
>turn 360 degrees and walk away
>write a comment on the daily mail complaining about how fags are disgusting
>>
gay pride == ok
fetish pride == not ok

kids go to these marches and conventions. don't teach them this shit. it ain't healthy.
>>
File: 1470429347992.jpg (58KB, 477x397px) Image search: [Google]
1470429347992.jpg
58KB, 477x397px
>yes, yes... Let's demand respect and acceptance from the shoshaiety by going out in public dressed in a tight leather suit and barking like doges to show everyone our perverted fetishes
>>
>>6744713
if you see that you are at Shame not Pride
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.