[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Men who Like Fem Boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: touyayuki.jpg (284KB, 1026x1500px) Image search: [Google]
touyayuki.jpg
284KB, 1026x1500px
I have a question for men who are attracted to feminine men and/or trans women. I recently moved from a very small, rural town to a big city, and I have felt safe enough to start wearing women's clothing and my purse out in public. Yay! I have always hoped to meet a masculine man who loves and is attracted to my femininity, and I hope, now that I am wearing and presenting as I have wanted to, that I have opened up the door to finding the kind of relationship I have always wanted.

The other day, I posted on Craigslist (ok, I know...) and had casual (safe) sex with a beautiful butch construction worker. He didn't say anything about it, but I'm SURE I ran into him at a restaurant two days before, as he and some friends were sitting in the booth next to me. Our eyes met, but there was no reaction from him, so I didn't think anything of it. I ate my meal (alone, I haven't yet made friends here) and went on with my day. I was dressed really cute, and so if this man was attracted enough to meet me casually via Craigslist, I don't quite understand why he didn't just approach me two days earlier when we saw one another at this restaurant.

My question is: are you guys afraid to approach feminine men/trans women in public? If so, why? Are you not "out?" Are you afraid about worrying or scaring us?

Thank you! Sorry for the long text, and I hope to hear your responses soon!
>>
I'm the guy from the restaurant. The reason I didn't approach you or anything is because you can be very annoying and type long winded posts on American anime imageboards.
>>
Mtf's dont date chasers.
But thanks for keeping the freaks satisfied
>>
>>6739528
What if a chaser was chasing for a date? Would you chase him away?
>>
>>6739495
>My question is: are you guys afraid to approach feminine men/trans women in public? If so, why? Are you not "out?"

I'm not afraid, but then I don't give much of a shit about what people think of me. Friends, coworkers and roommates who've known me long enough for my dating history to have come up know that I've been with both trans and cis girls before. I just can't be arsed to hide that shit, creeping around and cringing at the thought of people finding out, like it's something of which to be ashamed (it's not). Fuck that, I'm a grown asss man and I'm going to hold my head high like one. Anyone who doesn't like it can such my dick.

Sorry this happened to you OP.

>Are you afraid about worrying or scaring us?

This honestly seems a more salient concern. Many trans girls are terrified of being clocked, outed, or even noticed. If they're trying to pass then they don't want people to know they're trans, especially if they didn't tell them.

>>6739528

Nice try transbian.

>>6739657

Don't pursue her approval: the problem with many chasers is that they're too beta already.
>>
>>6739495

I like feminine men, but I can't stand men who dress like women... since I hate women. Seriously just put on some gender ambiguous metro clothing and for god sakes don't grow out your hair.
>>
>>6740420
Im a a straight mtf. And I don't fuck with faggots, if he doesn't only like cis girls between mtf's, he's out of question. Deal with it faggot
>>
File: 1431042578489.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431042578489.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
i'm scared to hit on men who look like chicks cos if i started getting down with them and they had a cunt i would be fuckin livid
>>
>>6740514
>i'm mtf
>i don't fuck with faggots
i've got some bad news for you...
>>
>>6740583
>guys who sleep with cis and mtfs, is called bi curious, you cock sucking faggot. Especially noticeable that they dont go anywhere near your dick and dont leave you post srs
>>
>>6739495
Hi!
Masc male guy here. First, I love your style and that was a nice post to read. Also, Toya x Yukito hnngggg.
My POV. Normally, when I'm with friends at a restaurant, I'm with my friends. It would be kind of weird to ignore them to go talk with some random stranger in a table, even if he looked really damn cute. And it would require a lot of confidence, looks and social know-how to not come across as a creep. What if that person is actually there only to eat and doesn't want to be bothered? The situation just doesn't look conductive to hooking up.
If it was a bar where people meet up and such, maybe (in my case, I'm just bad at approaching people)
And yes, I'm not out and it would be a suicide move to do that in front of my friends.
Maybe he's only into guys and though you were a girl at the restaurant? or maybe he just wasn't in the mood.
And to add to that, I have the feeling that a lot of femboys or mtfs are only into other femboys/mtfs or girls.
I rather go through the internet first to have everything clear beforehand. But everyone is different, so just take everything I said with a pinch of salt.
Good luck!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.