[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to kill la kill myself. How should I do it? Britbong so no guns.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

File: 1427586475381.png (73KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1427586475381.png
73KB, 375x375px
Time to kill la kill myself.

How should I do it? Britbong so no guns.
>>
Bathtub full of battery acid?
>>
>>6737097
I live with my Grandparents and they have an abundance of Co-codamol. How many will see me off?
>>
>>6737373
Ok I'm giving you more attention. That medication probably won't work too well since it seems to be mainly acetaminophen. You could try electrocution? A large fire would do too.
>>
You care to go into detail?
>>
Helium
>>
The best way to kill yourself is to live a long happy life, and die of old age, surrounded by your friends and family.
>>
Die in combat against your enemies.

If you have no enemies then there is no need to kill yourself, since you clearly have not tried all the alternatives yet.
>>
>>6737624
/thread
>>
>>6737593
>Ugly
>Unaccepted
>Will never pass
>In love with a friend who won't love me back
>No job
>No education
>No money
>>
If you kill yourself your chances of ever getting what you want are 0%.
If you hold on you still have a chance, however small, of being happy.
Hang on!
>>
>>6737097
Don't do it anon! We can get a mcdonalds or something
>>
Buy nembutal off the deep web. It's a drug they use in more progressive European countries that's specifically designed for euthanasia.

Fetanyl overdose is also a good alternative.
I've heard conflicting information about heroin overdosing, but I've heard more good things then bad.

The three above are basically the holy trinity of substances to commit suicide with.
>>
Charcoal-burning suicide
>>
>>6737097
find some nightshade or angel's trumpet and make tea
>>
>>6737624
But what if lazy?
>>
You should really try and talk to somebody about what's troubling you.
>>
>>6737097
firebomb as many mosques as you can and get the police to kill you
>>
>>6737964
You fell for the tranny meme.
>>
>>6739633
I've tried but words don't fix the problem.

>>6739882
Yep. Crippling depression and horrible thoughts, all cause of some meme.
>>
>>6737097
If you plan on ending your life why not go all out and try to find love in any way possible and see what happens
>>
live a long satisfying life and then eventually you will get what you want which is to die
>>
File: David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg (121KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg
121KB, 1024x673px
is it just me or do the Lgbt "community" have a very problematic romanization of suicide.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw
>>
>>6737097

It gets better op. the pain goes away slowly and you'll turn into a gentle husk of a person that browses the internet all day and doesn't give af.

You should stay in this world just to appreciate its cruelty with your own eyes.
>>
>>6740307
Who's romanticising it? Never understood this, suicide is fucking scary and most likely painful, but sometimes it's less scary than life and some people just want out.
>>
File: 1363519948086.jpg (18KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1363519948086.jpg
18KB, 194x259px
Go to the chemist's ad buy some co-codamol. since it's britbong, you can buy them OTC for a couple of quid. go round any other chemists in your area and get as many packs as you can.

Now, you need to prepare what you just bought. check the packages. if you have codeine/ibuprofen tablets, grind them up and put them in water with some filter paper. if they're codeine/paracetamol, you don't even need to do that, just leave them in water overnight. In the morning, get rid of the precipitate (powder) and you'll have a glass of very bitter liquid. this shit'll get you high if you drink it, but we aren't here for that.

Since codeine is an opiate, it has an effect on your lungs, and suppresses your respiration. we can turn this mild side effect into death by mixing it with alcohol. grab a bottle of vodka (or whatever you choose) and down it along with your codeine. as i said, the codeine is very bitter, and vodka isn't exactly tasty either, so you might want to chase or mix it with something. if you even give a fuck at this point, that is.

Congratulations! you have just killed yourself! in a few short hours, your respiratory functions will completely shut down, you will cease to breathe, and drift into a blissful opiate-fueled sleep, followed by whatever afterlife you choose to believe in. Enjoy!
>>
>>6740349

Never understood this. You can always run away from your life. Like seriously just pack up and go. You don't even need any money. Just go be homeless somewhere.
>>
>>6740365
If someone is depressed enough to off themselves, I doubt they'd rather be homeless.
>>
>>6740353
p.s. where are you in the UK? i'm also lonely and bored, so we should at least have a coffee or something before you end it all. cheers.
>>
>>6740353

This can go horribly wrong and you can end up gasping for air. Just do the helium death bag shit. Completely painless + you can say your last words sounding like a chipmunk and laugh on your way out.
>>
>>6740349
after the whole life get better campaign and other similar incidents.
the whole perspective on dose how sadly commit suicide have changed from victims of a uncray and mean world to martyrs how are venerated like som House god.
or is it just me how se this?
>>
>>6740429
Are you okay anon? I have no idea what you're trying to say
>>
>>6740377
I'm in London
>>
File: 1471023389970.jpg (10KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
1471023389970.jpg
10KB, 202x249px
>>6739837
This
>>
Regarding Co-codemanol, 24-30 should put you into liver failure...a horrible way to die. Putting rat poison in your shampoo or hair coloring would be better, just don't wash it out. But the way I want to go is simple. Find a tall building...get as close to the top as you can, then jump off the roof/out of a window
>>
>>6740477
No way, so am I! do you have steam, or anything? https://steamcommunity.com/id/nano-nano-nee if you feel like chatting.
>>
>>6740524
I do.

I think I will add you. Usually I'm not really up to this sort of thing but I've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>6740307
It's not romanticized I just have no way to be happy or not live as a shell of a human being so suicide is my only option.
>>
>>6740349
this, I'm more scared of (and overwhelmed by) existence than I am of non-existence

but tbf it's more of an (legit) autism thing than a tranny thing these days
>>
>>6740307
It's not a romantization as much as many of us have considered killing ourselves but for some reason didn't.
>>
Barbiturates and alcohol with a purple cloth over your body in bed
>>
>>6740269
Not OP, but Giving up is a lot easier, frankly. I don't really blame him, but I'd probably at least kill myself in a spectacular way. Maybe a few hundred pounds of tannerite or assassinating a corrupt public official. I would never be at that point though because I don't want to hurt the people who care about me. This is the reason I usually give to people who want to kill themselves for holding on longer.
>>
How old are you OP?

Im in UK, i'll be your friend
>>
File: 1470366524794.png (125KB, 426x546px) Image search: [Google]
1470366524794.png
125KB, 426x546px
Bumping for tips
Waffle here, so no guns/pepperspray/sharp objects
>>
>>6747024

I'm a dumbass for making this post but I made a friend out of it so far so I'm ahead I guess.
>>
>>6737097
Just see a therapist, jeez
>>
>>6737964
Pick up art
Don't get fooled into the bf/gf meme
Be happy with what you have, buy a bottle of cheap vine, put on some nice music and enjoy the sunset, it's not expensive and pretty much guaranteed to make you happy
>>
File: gettyimages-508360902.jpg (80KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-508360902.jpg
80KB, 1024x681px
>>6737097
Pills are painless, just overdose in a spot where no one can come save you fast enough if they see you convulsing on the floor, god speed.
>>
File: (18).png (37KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
(18).png
37KB, 560x407px
>>6740307
Lgbt community is full of people with mental illness but since it has been normalized by 3rd wave feminist movement they go along their life thinking nothing is wrong,
eventually their confused unhappy lives lead to depression which then invites them to suicide,
oh wait nvm they are just fine normal people with happy lives, born that way and such.
>>
>>6737097
go into the muslim quarter and blow yourself up
>>
>>6737624
What if I can't live a happy life, and it's just a life of suffering? What if I don't have any friends or family?

Fuck off with this normie bullshit, it's about as effective as telling people with depression to just be happy. All you're doing is asking them to prolong their own suffering on the empty promise that it'd get better when that never actually happens.

Sometimes I wish retards like you were the ones offing themselves, the world would be a much better place.
>>
File: 1440898942860.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1440898942860.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>6740307
Is it just me or does western society have a very problematic romantization of life?

>it always gets better
>life is sacred
>you should never throw away your life
>live a happy life
>life is so important that you shouldn't have the choice to end your own

And what do yours lives ultimately end up as? Some constant struggle? Slaving away for the people who fed you these ideas, constantly in competition with your fellow man and chasing after the elusive idea of happiness like a carrot on a string? You'll always be fighting, fighting to avoid being unemployed, fighting to avoid being homeless, fighting to avoid being alone, but if you give up and stop fighting, you just have to accept all of those things while your masters forbid you from opting out all together.

You're slaves, your romanticization of life is a social meme designed to control you and keep you from escaping the grasp of your owners. The cult-like mindset that desperately tries to prevent suicide in our society is engineered to take away the freedom from the individual in the name of the collective which is ultimately controlled by another individual.
>>
>>6737097
Start by not posting on 4chan for attention and just do it already you fucking pussy.
>>
>>6750440

;(
>>
>>6752395
:)
>>
>>6750440
You are absolutely right.

Gay people are statistically more predisposed to having mental disorders.
They're 2-3 folds more likely to manifest mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and substance abuse disorders than heterosexuals.
They also are up to 7-times more likely to manifest bipolar disorder and about 6-times more likely to manifest OCD symptoms, coming from our cousins the "enlightened" Europeans, specifically the Dutch who are the most tolerant when it comes to homosexuals. They tolerate weed smoking. They tolerate gay marriage. They even tolerate pedophiles.
>>
>>6750440
Well when you have countless right-wing fundies waiting in the rafters to pounce on any LGBT person who says they have mental issues to add them to the anti-gay statistics they love drawing up, people get a bit hesitant to share as freely as someone who didn't have a Jesus-tinted microscope over their community's head all the time.
>>
>>6752664

remove this please
>>
File: 1461232393312.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461232393312.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>>6752664
People saying it's better in Europe don't know shit. I'm a belgianon and I've been bullied in elementary school and high school for just "looking gay" (guess what group did most of that) Heck, I was riding a tram yesterday and we passed a gay couple holding hands and I literally heard people scoffing at them and stuff.
>>
>>6751977
>What if I can't live a happy life, and it's just a life of suffering? What if I don't have any friends or family?
Then fix it lol. Find happiness, find friends and make/find stand-ins for family. I posted the best way and it is 100% guaranteed to work and not fuck up. Suicide by old age has a 0% failure rate.
>>
File: quote.jpg (75KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
quote.jpg
75KB, 850x400px
>>6753863
>Then fix it lol.
It's not that simple you braindead idiot. There are some things in life that can't ever be fixed, and for everything you gain you'll always be living in compromise with that ever present suffering.

"Happiness" doesn't actually exist, the concept is a pretty modern invention, an idealistic promise that if you get enough stuff or slave away your entire life one day you'll just live happily ever after like people in movies or kids books. Shit doesn't work like that, every satisfaction and pleasure is transitory, the more you enjoy something the less enjoyable it becomes, as your brain is hardwired that way to keep you ever moving forward, never satisfied.

Just finding some morons to call friends or pathetically trying to replace family won't fix shit either. Your way is by far the most painful and stupid, and not everyone who plans to die by old age does. Who knows, maybe you'll live a nice long life of constant suffering and just as you're about to become old you get raped to death by niggers, cursing the idiot who told you this would be a peaceful way to go. I'd count that as a failure, though probably not as big of a failure as someone who posts retarded bullshit "advice" on a chinese cartoon site's gay board.
>>
>>6753934
I'm pretty sure I've had a rougher life, yet I still don't want to off myself.

Lay it on me bro.
>>
>>6753954
Different strokes for different folks, we don't all have the same problems and we don't all react the same to them. Just because you want to stick around in this hell doesn't mean another person who hasn't suffered as much doesn't have the right to.

Also doubt your "rough" life involves getting molested, having a scarred and unfixable face/body, having a form of minor "brain" damage and constantly living with a bunch of bullshit mental illnesses that make being alive fucking torture.
>>
>>6754001
OK so you've had an easy life with no real reason to be sad? Antidepressants exist my friend.
>molested
Check
>scarred/unfixable body
Check, bonus: involuntarily sterile even though I wanted kids.
>brain damage
Doubt you've got that going on, probably just a personality that can't adapt to stresses. Also have you tried meds? Lol.
I've got a lot more shit on my pile, pretty sure you could take steps to fix yourself if you would try.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>6754001
>>6754030
Actually I will say this:
You even taking my first post seriously is strong evidence of you having brain damage.
>>
>>6754030
>antidepressants
Never work, just cause me physical and fuck up my concentration

Plus why are you trying to turn this into some competition? Wow you suffered too and came to a different conclusion, therefore nobody else gets to have their own say and we should all live in suffering because some pathetic beat up infertile loser didn't give up. Sorry we're not all you.

I don't want to fix myself, I want to destroy myself, I want to escape this world and I want to go to stop being conscious. Imagine how great that would be, you wouldn't need to worry about how broken you were if you were dead, about how you'll never spread your retard spawn into an overpopulated world that could use less freaks. None of it would matter, because you'd be gone.
>>
>>6737097
Helium+Oxygenmask and don't be a pussy like I was and back out.
>>
heres how ya do it
>>shitton of baby aspirin, anti seasickness, and painkillers
>>apply analgesic to legs if ur a lil bitch
>>buy 2 circular saws
>>attack them legs
>>aim for the femoral
if youre feeling fancy, go for your neck. maybe you'll get lucky and decapitated yourself!
>>
>>6754127
Where can you buy helium tanks without any air in them in the UK?
>>
>>6754101
See: >>6754061
Can't have fun if you're dead, also, for all you know you will come back into existence as something worse. We don't know what happens after death, that should be enough to scare any rational being into not killing themselves. There is zero evidence that nothing happens, and also zero evidence that anything happens. Not worth the risk.

If it were that bad for you, you wouldn't be here posting with us.
>>
>>6754164
import from china
>>
>>6754198
>we don't know what will happen, therefore we shouldn't try it!

Pretty sure we already know what happens anyway. Brain activity stops, your consciousness ceases to exist, you die. The end. Also why the fuck would I care about fun if I was dead? the desire to have fun stems from boredom that stems from being alive, such problems wouldn't be on my mind because I wouldn't have a mind because I'd be dead.

Honestly it's not worth the risk to stay here. Death is coming for you all anyway, so why try to dissuade those who embrace it early?
>>
>>6754290
Why try to not make the most out of life, instead of wallowing in self-created suffering and pity. For all you know our perception of time is very different from the reality and we could be basically playing our lives over and over in an endless loop. So even if you killed yourself now, in that case, it'd be endless suffering. If you tried making your life enjoyable then there would at least be some breaks from that suffering. You don't know what happens after, and to say "nothing because I'd be dead lol" is just as foolish of an assumption as "hurr I'd go up with the angels and live in peace and happiness for all eternity"
>>
>>6754471
Not that anon, but why do you have such a stick up your butt about what someone else chooses to do with their life?
>>
>>6754540
Why do you have such a stick up your butt over what I choose to do with my life?( i.e. talk to retards on the internet as I please)
>>
>>6754551
Why do you have such a stick up your butt about me asking you why you have a stick up your butt?
>>
>>6754561
I don't know but this has taken quite the lewd turn.
>>
>>6754471
Honestly this conversation just makes me want to kill myself even more urgently. Why worry about that bullshit when I could be dead?
>>
>>6737097
overdose meds, drink bleach
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.