[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your first kiss like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
What was your first kiss like
>>
Friend kissed me on the cheek when I was 7. Now I'm a lesbian. Crazy how nature do that.
>>
File: 32490.png (454KB, 550x530px) Image search: [Google]
32490.png
454KB, 550x530px
>>6736520
a crowd of people for me to kiss a sixth grader in a closet when i was 14. that was my only kiss ever.
>>
>>6736562
*forced me
>>
>>6736520
Meh/10
With a girl when I was still a closetfag
>>
literally yesterday
It was really weird, we were both really drunk and we said about 4 words to each other
>>
I was 17 drunk and walking along the road when a black hooker came over trying to solicit her services, she french kissed me and I didn't mind I was drunk, I didn't accept her services.. Woke up the next day with black foundation smudged on my face.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>6736520
today, I was cuddling and making out with my gf on the floor of the local lgbt center. After like 45 minutes the people there asked us to stop lol . I guess we were visible from the street because some lady outside gave my gf a thumbs up.

Holy fuck I'm degenerate lmao
>>
>>6736520
a girl forcibly kissed me when i was in the closet in highschool
i dont count that though
my real first kiss happened after i drank an entire bottle of wine and had 3 vodka shots w.a hookup i had at 20 yrs old because i was desperate
>>
I have never kissed anyone
>>
File: 1466018158058.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466018158058.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
it was a tragically awkward and apathetic peck on a girlfreinds lips in the 8th grade. i was in the closet and i actually hated that kiss. i didn't have my first kiss with a guy until i was 19, it was nice but his beard scratched up my face and his breath smelt bad. he was a good kisser though, 6/10 experience
>>
>>6736717
and your girlfriend's name? Albert Einstein
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3024x3024px
>>6736801
It's a really unique name, I'm not going to tell it on 4chan lol
>>
File: 1433642384397.png (628KB, 543x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433642384397.png
628KB, 543x500px
>Last day of HS
>Everyone is saying their goodbyes
>My HS crush is hugging me and telling me he is going to miss me
>Without realizing it I kiss him on the cheek and tell him not to cry because I'm going to cry too
>He kisses me on the cheek too

I wish I kissed him on the lips now that I think about it
>>
Premature in the relationship and with someone I quickly realized I didn't have feelings for
>>
>bi male
>got really drunk with my friends
>my lab mate is there
>i realise the fact that she is really hot
>she starts talking to me
>we got similar interests in bdsm
>she
>cant
>stop
>talking
>i tell her that i wanted a less noisy envirioment
>i tell her to shut up
>i kiss her
>tfw she tells me that she is actually lesbian
>i accept it and apologise
>she became my best friend since then
>>
>>6736903
HAHA
>>
>>6736903
R.I.P m8
>>
>>6736717
this makes me physically angry. pda is so rude and gross and makes everyone uncomfortable. i would have kicked you two out.
>>
was talking about dumping my current inattentive gf at a friends house, she leaned over and kissed me while i wasn't looking, convinced me to dump her and date her instead. i did, she cheated on me a year later on our anniversary with a dude, told me i was her lesbian phase, all over text, blocked me on everything and never saw her again.

dated since then but never kissed or been kissed since then lol

thanks you bitch
>>
>>6736762
here we go
>>
a recently homeless proto-tranny i met off 4chan.
that was about 4 years ago, and i'll be 25 in a couple of days.
>>
>>6736520
>be 15 year old closet transgirl
>basically came out to all my friends as gay
>eventually one comes out as bi to me
>he says I'm cute
>we actually try to organise a place where we can give each other a handjob (brojob lol)
>we meet in a bathroom cubicle its a lot more awkward than I expected
>he's hard I'm not, I grab his cock, he grabs mine
>I suddenly feel really bad, probably because of my penis
>he notices and leans in, giving me a peck on the cheek
>It catches me off guard
>I stop
>He tells me it's ok if I don't want to
>I leave and he finishes
>Don't talk about it for 2 years

>later, we're both drunk and we actually start talking about it
>funnily enough we both start apologising to each other
>I say that I wish I kissed him back
>at this time I've come out as trans, and he actually compliments me on my tits, apparently small boobs are cute
>I secretly wish we could just kiss there and then, but his girlfriend is in the other room.
>he tells me he just wants to be straight, and hopes that I understand.

Sometimes I wish it lead somewhere, but I'm happy for him, plus he and his gf are super cute together
>>
I was 17, she was 20. I told her I was trans and she kinda forced herself on me from there, threatening to out me if I 'broke up' with her. I'm not even attracted to women but I was pre-transition and I was with her for 8 months before I moved cities to get away from her. It was pretty awful.
>>
>>6741707
a peck on the cheek doesn't count!
this is not the story I hope for, anon
>>
I was on a bunch of adderall, smoked a joint and went to a Dan Deacon show. It was the 15th birthday of the venue so it was packed. When he came on I danced like a spastic retard having a blast. Once Crystal Cat came on, i felt like could bounce to the ceiling. Then randomly in the middle of my dancing some super cute hispanic girl grabbed me by the shoulders and gave me a big kiss on the lips. I was more confused than anything and went back to dancing. I tried to find her after the show but i lost her in the crowd.
https://youtu.be/vFlBJ1xZK10
>>
>>6741803
I know but it's the best i've got...

its actually pretty funny how i've never kissed on the lips, but also grabbed cock
>>
>>6736520

First Kiss (girl):

>2nd grade
>propose to girl im crushin on with cracker jack toy ring
>we kiss
>she comes over
>we play "house"
>feel her up. kiss again
>prob could've fucked but I was too scared of making babies

First Guy:
>3rd grade
>at camp
>roomate is cute nerd
>we get naked
>touch eachother a little bit
>he kisses me
>puts his dick close to me and it touches my forehead
>hes erect as fuck and pretty huge
>i stop him
>go to sleep

Biggest regret of my life that I didn't go all the way with him, but we were close friends and I was super scared of being gay.
>>
I did it to confuse a gay friend who had been attracted to me for years because he began acting obnoxious around me, worked out pretty well
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.