[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you personally know any trans who an hero?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Why did they do it?
>>
Yeah. I don't know why, we weren't close enough for me to speculate. But I really looked up to him. It's been 4 years. I still think about him.
>>
I was the last person to talk to a tranny before they killed themselves. We were talking about what we were gonna do tomorrow, I was gonna go to the store and get groceries then play vidya until I slept since I had the day off. She was going to go to a therapists appointment and afterwards supposed to join up with me.

Well they killed themselves about 2-3 hours after our phone call, via gun. The text file on her computer apparently said that she was tired of living like a man in a dress and could find no solace in that reality or detransitioning and living life as a man.

Stuff like this and people murdering trannies are probably why their average expectancy is so low.
>>
>>6733969
Your right, a dead tranny is the best tranny....Hero
>>
I killed myself but for whatever reason I don't remember why, sorry.
>>
Recently, I came really close and I still kinda want to. I've come a long way through poverty and abuse, but none of it would matter if I could graduate and get a good job. I was one year away from graduation and the school expelled me based on lies.
>>
No, but it legitimately makes me sad to think about how common it is.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.