[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: crossdress.jpg (81KB, 361x730px) Image search: [Google]
crossdress.jpg
81KB, 361x730px
not attracted to guys at all. One of my biggest fantasies is to be feminised by a cis bi-girl and her engage in hot girly sex with her. I have the body for it too. What the hell is the matter with me?
>>
you want to experience the physcial and psychological sensations of 'forbidden' things and actions.
you have a desire, perhaps sexual, perhaps more tied into your personality + expression.
femdoms are hard to find, but if you get a nice girlfriend and you really please her sexually and have a good connection most girls will have fun with it.
you could be a lady tho, most ladies like to be treated like ladies in bed, so even if you are used to being treated like a man by society, you may realize that you are a lady only in the sheets, as it were.
good luck
>>
>>6733549

OP you should take HRT and become a tranny then try to date a lesbian or bi cis girl. I'm sure nothing bad will happen and you'll have no regrets, but it will be worth it for the fantasy.
>>
also nothing is wrong with you, be in that you have a fetish, a gender, or are just interested in a lifestyle
>>
>>6733592
I would never do that type of shit. Screw fucking your body up like that. I just want to look like a girl and les out with a girl. >>6733591
Well idk if FemDom would be exactly what im looking for, maybe "feminised" was too strong of a word. I just want to have a makeover done to me by a qt and, look in the mirror and be surprised at how girly i am, then makeout with her and fuck her. I dont really care about being bossed around by her.
>>
>>6733610
>I just want to look like a girl and les out with a girl.

AGP confirmed.
>>
>>6733641
What the fuck is AGP?
>>
File: 1463901866426.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1463901866426.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>6733549
Nothing is the matter with you you fucking vanilla faggot, making a thread about this is liking feeling ashamed for cutting strawberries into your cereal.
>>
>>6733592
go back to asktg
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.