[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sucked my first cock tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: sadpepe.png (220KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
220KB, 500x303px
>have had cocksucking/bottoming fantasies for years
>25 years old
>Hook up with a guy online who is 20
>Hes in shape, not ugly, nothing wrong with him
>start sucking his cock
>its ok at first but after 3 minutes i start to get bored and a little grossed out
>he kisses me, i dont really like it
>He eats my boypussy, no pleasure, just feel weird
>No anal
>Leave feeling grossed out
>Spitting out the side of my car because i can still taste his cock
>Wondering why the fuck i thought this would be a good idea
>TFW you fell for the "fantasies are repressed sexuality" meme

I feel so guilty and disgusting right now
>>
File: 1446401066606.jpg (85KB, 650x780px) Image search: [Google]
1446401066606.jpg
85KB, 650x780px
>>6733416
lots of people experiment, op
no need to feel guilty or disgusting
guys aren't for you, now you know
>>
>>6733416
you had fantasies, had an informed consensual experience to try it out, and didn't like it
congrats op you learned something about yourself
why are you so sad
>>
>>6733416

Next stop after that experience is trannies/fem boys. Have fun.
>>
>>6733487
OP here. Get the fuck out of my head. How do you know? Is it a mistake like hooking up with a guy. Ive known a qt trap for a few years that has always been down to get together, she just lives like 2 hours away.
>>
>>6733492

It's the logical conclusion of someone who isn't completely straight. Think about it. You aren't 100% straight, almost no one is, you are thinking "oh this could be fun" but it's not what you expected. That could be because of the person, mood or even the action itself, who knows for sure.

But you'll lessen the degree of gayness and move towards the other side of the scale, that being femininity and women. After sucking a cock and not liking it, next stop on the scale is twinks, femboys and pre/no-op trannies. If that doesn't work out, you'll probably just go back to cis women which is fine. Regardless, that's how it usually goes.
>>
>>6733446
>>6733462
Thanks guys. Idk im glad i know now, but i feel like keeping it a secret from everyone makes me feel kind of guilty.
>>
>>6733492
you won't know till you try, op
and that's the truth
>>
>>6733505
Yeah that was pretty much my thought. If i hook up with this qt trans girl (one of the most passable ones ive ever met) and i dont really like it then ill just go back to fucking cis girls. Its kinda weird, when i was a teen having these fantasies filled me with anxiety because i thought it was something i had to come to terms with. But now that im a bit older and im realising that i dont really like it, i kinda miss thinking that i could go both ways.
>>
>>6733517

>when i was a teen having these fantasies
>But now that im a bit older

This is why honestly but also in part of fantasies never living up to the expectation, it's just impossible for most people. So try it out if you can, if you like it cool then you know what is compatible with you and you know what you want. If it doesn't work out, you can at least say you tried.

t. tranny
>>
>>6733509
I mean...do you often speak of your sexual encounters with the people you are closest to?
I don't really see why you would be obliged to share anything like that with them and thus no reason to feel guilty.
that is my 2 cents anyways
>>
File: 1469496615571.gif (4MB, 512x381px) Image search: [Google]
1469496615571.gif
4MB, 512x381px
>>6733416
>Suck dick for like 30 seconds with fwb last week
>It comes so fucking naturally I can't believe I've never sucked cock before
>I take my head away after realizing he's kinda weirded out from me doing it
>He's "straight" and just wants hand stuff but relented to me trying it
>Make him cum with my hand
>He isn't able to make me cum because he has absolutely no fucking idea how to give a handjob holy shit he was literally giving my cock a death grip
>Realize I just put a cock in my mouth afterward and shove like 10 mints in my mouth after the grossness sets in
>>
File: it goes.png (280KB, 482x350px) Image search: [Google]
it goes.png
280KB, 482x350px
>he was literally giving my cock a death grip
>>
>>6733492
Dude! Hit up the qt trap. I experimented in my early twenties and can easily tell you that of the two times i hooked up with guys to let them suck my dick I too felt a complete revulsion during and after. I even threw up a little the second time. I hooked up with a cutie trap and basically went buckwild and enjoyed it.
>>
File: 1315271956600.jpg (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1315271956600.jpg
80KB, 300x300px
>>6733416
>>
>>6734060
Every single person I've ever had an encounter with has done this. It's like they think I'm uncut or something.
>>
That feel when you're GOAT at sucking dick even though you rarely do it because you love cock in your mouth
>>
>>6733416
It might not have sucked so hard if you did it with someone you know and trust not just some random hookup
>>
>>6737044
I dont see why that would make a difference. Ive hooked up with girls I barely knew at all and i still enjoyed it. Why would it be different for a guy?
>>
>>6737095
Because it's your first time possibly, personally i find anything with anal i can't do it with some rando. But hey it might just not be for you
>>
>>6733446
little late for that line of reasoning o_O
>>
>>6733769
were you dropped on your head as an infant?
>>
>>6734060

>People don't get the joke
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.