[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to orchi or not to orchi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: when u think about it.gif (432KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
when u think about it.gif
432KB, 500x281px
Is it even worth getting an orchi to stop your antiandrogen dependence when you look and sound like a man? Excluding the moments where I applied the classic shady tranny tricks with the ugly tranny bangs hair or the thick glasses one I was never gendered female once in my life whether pre-HRT or now at 15 months mark so to my logical self it makes no sense whatsoever to have it done. I mean what a clown I must be to step into a doctor's office in my man's clothes, my man's name, my man's everything and ask for orchi out of "transgender" reasons when I would be probably coming off as a regular normal man (with gyno)? I mean it kinda makes sense to continue having your liver fried because your detransition is pretty much inevitable, doesn't it?
>>
Why not go for it? If you are already transitioned, what's to lose?

If you detransition after an orchi, do you need to take T?
>>
>>6730870
>what's to lose?
The more valid question is: what's to gain?
>If you detransition after an orchi, do you need to take T?
Yes but I would be very opposed to taking T.
>>
>>6730965
>The more valid question is: what's to gain?
Not having to take medicine with potential harmful side effects.
>Yes but I would be very opposed to taking T.
So taking T is a no no, but having it naturally produced is fine? I don't follow.
>>
>>6730824

Something common that I hear, and I mean very common that I hear, is that feminization receives a boost after orchiectomy or SRS. That includes breast development that previously tapped out. I'm pretty sure that's why people say GnRH and orchiectomy are God tier.

>>6730870

You would have to start taking testosterone shots. Although if you honestly feel better on E and AAs, it's highly unlikely you would ever want to be on T again. Especially not once you would have to put effort into it.
>>
File: girls-bob-haircuts-with-bangs_3.jpg (65KB, 481x726px) Image search: [Google]
girls-bob-haircuts-with-bangs_3.jpg
65KB, 481x726px
How are bangs ugly?

I legitimately don't understand this mindset
>>
>>6731022
>Not having to take medicine with potential harmful side effects.
Yeah ik, but why bother anyway. I'd still look like a man and this time I'd be a man without balls.
>I don't follow.
You still don't get it do you? My body is fucked beyond salvageable so it doesn't matter whether there is T in the body or not. It's all pointless.
>>
Is it about how others see you, or how you feel about yourself?
>>
>>6731060
okay so your question isnt about orch youre just having detransition concerns. you don't have to mask that lol

cant really give you advice anon, existing with estrogen is more comfortable to me regardless of anything though so while youre suffering i dont see why you shouldnt continue with HRT

i mean if you get off of it not only will you have the gross man shape but youll get those gross man cellular structures too, doesnt that sound horrible? like thicker hair, smells, etc
>>
>>6731060
Yeah, honestly I don't get it. While I can't get orchi yet, the thought of having T in my body again fills me with so much anxiety and disgusts that if I lost access to antiandrogens I'd do DIY castration without hesitation. Doesn't matter that I'll likely never pass, or at least until FFS.
>>
>>6731085
>existing with estrogen is more comfortable to me
It is to me as well but naturally I am worried about kidneys/liver and that I can't stay on my AA forever. That's all there is to it.

Except I am also having a little existential crisis like "if I had an orchi before puberty it'd be understandable because I want to preserve fem features but now there is nothing left to be preserved." I can't explain myself better than this.

>>6731100
I am scared of that too but I can be a little self-destructive and just want to hurt myself with even more masculinzation, I guess.
>>
What % of your life is lived as female right now?
>>
>>6731048
How are bangs not ugly?
I legitimately don't understand this mindset
>>
>what a clown I must be to step into a doctor's office in my man's clothes, my man's name, my man's everything and ask for orchi out of "transgender" reasons when I would be probably coming off as a regular normal man (with gyno)?
I was that clown.

>Something common that I hear, and I mean very common that I hear, is that feminization receives a boost after orchiectomy or SRS. That includes breast development that previously tapped out.
Nah.

In the long run you have to either stop anti-androgens or get an orchi, most anti-antrogens are hell on your body and will literally kill you after enough years. I don't know about the new shit like bicultamide. Pros you will never go bald from mpb, look younger than you are for the rest of your life, and can still be somewhat pretty. Cons you're weaker, more tired, dependent on the medical system to provide you hormones, and sterile, forever until your dying day. Also you can never make a truly clean detransition because now you'd have to explain to any future partners and doctors why you're castrate. It's kind of like vampirism. How important is being pretty to you? Important enough to trade in your future as a normal human and become a permanent abomination? The obvious answer to a sane person would be no.
>>
>>6731314
>I was that clown
That's reassuring a little. So how do you feel now? Was it a good decision that you've ever made?
>because now you'd have to explain to any future partners and doctors why you're castrate
Yeah, I don't care much about that. I could always come up with some bullshit mysterious condition.
>It's kind of like vampirism
Kinda is.
>Important enough to trade in your future as a normal human and become a permanent abomination?
Probably yes. I don't want to age like a man and sure I don't want to die a man.
>>
File: ArinC2.jpg (774KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ArinC2.jpg
774KB, 1500x1000px
>>6731048
Cute girls can make bangs look cute. Trannies usually use them to hide their ugly foreheads but they have 20 other things that make them ugly.
>>
File: 0.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>6731293
>bangs are ugly

Maybe manfaces with bangs, but not cute ones.
>>
>>6731549
you literally just posted a manface tbqh
>>
I literally don't understand the mindset that bangs are bad.

>>6730824
Also OP,
>Excluding the moments where I applied the classic shady tranny tricks with the ugly tranny bangs hair or the thick glasses

Well then, seems like you should use those. Why are you so against not wanting to style yourself in a way that passes. C'mon m8
>>
>>6731549
also before you be acting all dumb and say that "she's the cutest femmest femmefammy ever and you are just jelly" let me break it down to you
- big masc nose
- thin upper lip
- chin
- noticeable brow ridge
- small eyes
- no eyebrows
- no eye lashes
- who knows how big that forehead is, pham
diagnosis: manface
>>
>>6731653
>OP wants to try to pass with hairstyles other than bangs
>discourage OP from wearing any other hairstyle than bangs
s m h
>>
File: 468b36fdef_27932325_o2.jpg (45KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
468b36fdef_27932325_o2.jpg
45KB, 527x800px
>>6731644
>>6731656
>literally calling a multimillionaire model a hon

Christ, you guys. I meant tranny manfaces that never look like girls.
>>
>>6731656
>>6731644

Oh, wait, that's right. It's because your standard of femininity is Asian waifus. Kek. Y'all need to learn the gender dimorphisms for your own race.
>>
>>6731668
No. I'm not discouraging her from trying anything new just stating that there is nothing to be ashamed with if that's what makes you pass.

>>6731656
This right here is a beautiful example of how deluded and unrealistic people on this board are.

Ah yes, if even a cis-supermodel can't pass this faggots standards, what makes anyone think a transwoman ever could? 99% of the population doesn't think like this at all. They are too busy worrying about their own shit.
>>
File: mugshot mullet.jpg (15KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
mugshot mullet.jpg
15KB, 300x375px
>>6731677
tranny manfaces probably look like guys with mullets LOL
i feel bad for manfaced trannies tbqh
>>
>>6731694
That's what I meant. Like him and that feministing writer, whatever her name is. Joss something?
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (16KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
16KB, 214x317px
>>6731734
>joss
... whedon?
>>
>>6731753
Jos Truit
>>
>>6731339
>So how do you feel now?
Tired all the time.
>Was it a good decision that you've ever made?
Wouldn't really recommend it
>>
File: Bj8oh_YCMAEtCHV.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bj8oh_YCMAEtCHV.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>6731768
my gawd
>>
>>6731159
>there is nothing left to be preserved
Well, there's your liver and kidneys. Either stop taking AAs or get an orchie.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.