[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Androgynous boy here. >pic related: me Should I go on hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Choke POP UP Outfit (2).jpg (62KB, 367x719px) Image search: [Google]
Choke POP UP Outfit (2).jpg
62KB, 367x719px
Androgynous boy here.

>pic related: me

Should I go on hormones to make myself more feminine?

Also, if yes any advice would be loved.
>>
>>6728294
>Androgynous
Ha... Haha... Hahaha.. HA... HAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Maybe with that body but not that chin. Get the plastical surges
>>
david?
>>
>>6728308
Man, only on this board can a person look like that and be considered /not/ androgynous.

Like seriously, androgynous does not mean pretty, it means the presence of ambiguous or conflicting gender markers.
>>
>>6728294
If that's what you'd want I'd say go ahead. You could totally pass for a girl with hormones if that's what you're looking for.
>>
You should consult a therapist who is experienced in gender and sexuality, not an online imageboard.

Very nice tummy, though.
>>
>>6728331
naw nigga an man in a dress is not
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""androgrynous"""""""""""""""""""""""
save that for the femboys and >>>/tumblr/
>>
lol you're not androgynous bro, more like an ugly autistic beta
advice: kill yourself
>>
>>6728294
9/10 body
Wtf is that face.
Please show rest im genuinely interested.
>>
you're androgynous as fuck, please ignore the trolls

HRT is a big decision, I think. I just started it, and I don't even know that I'm trans. I'm worried about losing my fertility, and growing boobs will be weird, but other than that, I'm pretty sure I don't want to keep being a man. It's just a lot to think about, and I wish you luck with your decision.
>>
>>6728361
Me here again. Just wanted to pop in and say that you do have a great body, even appealing to both my of my bi-sides, though the face is a little too blurry (and cut off) to make a proper judgement. And this Anon >>6728401 does have good advice. You might want to talk to it to a few people before starting too.
>>
>>6728401
andro body...but not face from that chin

honestly if OP wants to fem up FFS is the route to go, probably not hormones
>>
File: Naughty Choke POP UP Pics (2).jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Naughty Choke POP UP Pics (2).jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>6728418

My face isn't super feminine unless I do makeup, which tragically I'm not great at yet and have instead relied on girls helping me with that.

Thank you for you thoughts, and for everyone who isn't being a douche.

>>6728430

What's FFS?

>>6728399

Camera quality is a bit worse. I don't have any face pics I'm happy with right now (they're on my phone and I can't be fucked moving them over).
>>
>>6728456
>What's FFS?
facial feminization surgery
hormones usually don't change your face.
>>
>>6728401
you sound like a degenerate like OP, please kill yourself
>>
File: New Pretties - 01.jpg (77KB, 471x719px) Image search: [Google]
New Pretties - 01.jpg
77KB, 471x719px
>>6728418

Also, like, is there anyway I could get in touch with you?
>>
>>6728485
You should do something about your hair.
>>
if you're already this much of a feminine faggot you might as well just go all the way

there's really no point in being a "femboy" as a lifestyle

if you just enjoy cross-dressing in the bedroom, then maybe don't become a tranny. but if you have long hair and shit like that and act feminine in your every day life then you might as well just become a tranny as femininity is not even remotely valued in someone that presents as male and you will be treated like shit.
>>
>>6728485
Sure thing! I made a throw away E-mail so I can give you my real contact info on there. It's [email protected] and include a pic of yourself that you haven't posted on here just so I know it's you.
>>
What's your secret to getting a body like that?
>>
File: Chesmere Jacket (1).jpg (44KB, 286x597px) Image search: [Google]
Chesmere Jacket (1).jpg
44KB, 286x597px
>>6728537

Always had a body like this. Never been a big eater, and I walk a lot more than most people.
>>
>>6728563
That's a very male body
>>
Degenerates who dress weird and never show face in their pictures are the creepiest thing ever
>>
>>6728670

OP Here. I love making people drop buzzwords.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>6728294
>androgynous boy
>androgynous
lord farquaad please
>>
Dayum you are hot. Maybe you dont even need to take hormones, but if you really want to become more femenine...
>>
I would bang... you want to live as a female?
>>
>>6731186

Thanks.

>>6731234

No, I just kind of want to be more feminine.
>>
>>6731291
Well you will be more fem... gonna have boobs though (maybe small)

There are health risks and it costs $$$

Probably suggest not
>>
>>6728574
Well he is a biological male. He may look mostly male but he's not dude bro upside down triangle body. He's got the best post-puberty body possible for hrt.
>>
File: angry froge.jpg (5KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
angry froge.jpg
5KB, 233x216px
>>6731335
>tfw trans
>tfw dude bro upside down triangle body
reeeee
>>
I saw your pictures on /cgl/.

You are cute. Trap bf material for sure.
>>
File: Ordered Photos (1).jpg (102KB, 637x673px) Image search: [Google]
Ordered Photos (1).jpg
102KB, 637x673px
>>6732902

Op here.

What the fuck is /cgl?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.