[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homosexuality & Bullying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: gay bullying.jpg (211KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
gay bullying.jpg
211KB, 990x700px
Who here was bullied in highschool? Who here WAS a BULLY in highschool?

Did it have anything to do with sexual orientation your being bullied or bullying others?

Did you ever get an apology or apologize, and finally are there any people here who are in a relationships who they likely would have bullied or been bullied by back when you were both younger?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10988504
>>
>>6727828
I was bullied in middle school and it kind of turned me into a loner until late highschool, but I was still in denial about my sexuality then, so it wasn't related.
>>
>>6727828
I was bullied in elementary but that was it. Back then I didn't think about sex at all, good times. Now I am in highschool and so many damn people ask if I am gay and stupid shit like that.
>>
I got bullied all throughout middle school. I must have been pretty effeminate as a kid, because they kept calling me a faggot and beating me up a bunch after school
>>
File: bullying.jpg (38KB, 475x331px) Image search: [Google]
bullying.jpg
38KB, 475x331px
>>6727828
Do other countries experience the same bullying epidemic problems we do?
>>
>>6727828
I sadly am guilty of being a bully as well as a victim of bullying. I think when I was bullied, I bullied those "under" me to make myself feel better or that I had some sort of superiority or control. It's a mad cycle.
>>
>>6727828
I was bullied in middle school a lot, but I fought back and won enough of those fights that I was rarely directly bullied in highschool.

People did yell "fag" at me sometimes in the hall, but I mostly tuned it out. The only serious "bully" type of thing that happened in highschool is someone tried to run me down with their car once. That was scary as shit, especially when i found out a few years later that a boy that was year younger than me (and was also very cute and I may or may not have had a crush on, despite not knowing him well) had the same thing happen to him, except the car actually hit and killed him.

Its really sad.
>>
>>6727882
Is the driver in jail now? Let's hope he is.
>>
I've always kind of had this fantasy of the jock who bullied the nerd later coming out and them both getting together later in life.
>>
>>6727869
Eastern europe. My bulling was pretty mild. Hit here and there. Verbal abuse. Isolation.

I think it was because I kept my head low and never looked into trobule.
>>
>>6727889
He was a minor too, so I dont know what happened to him. I hope he's in jail too though.

Pic related, was the cute boy that was killed. It happened almost 2 years ago, but its still really upsetting to me, even though I was really only ever friends of friends with him. I remember in sophmore year I wrote a letter to myself for like a couple months in the future saying something like "I really like this boy, even if you cant date him or whatever I hope you will become friends" but as it was I was too addled by depression during that time in my life, and never actually talked to him. Maybe it was for the best to admire him from afar, but I cant help but feel I lost a chance that is now gone forever
>>
File: cat vanilla.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cat vanilla.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>6728032
Maybe you will meet him again in another life when you are both cats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-OEbkQVvHk
>>
>>6727828
My nickname in highschool was just half of my name, but with "girl" tagged onto the end of it.
>anon-girl
Sometimes they replaced that with "fag"
>anon-fag
It was pretty hurtful. People used anon-girl to address me even around teachers and stuff and nobody ever stepped in. They were more careful about the word fag though (using it mostly in locker rooms and hallways) because they would have gotten in trouble for that for sure. I knew what they meant by "girl" though.

There were other names, but those were the persistent ones.

Fortunately I was a pretty big guy so the only way i was getting beat up is if i got ganged up on, or someone in a grade higher than me did it. I was certainly threatened though.
>inb4 big/strong can't be bullied
I had a very meek demeanor.

I did get punched in the back of the head in the hallway in the 8th grade. The guy who threw the punch actually didn't expect me to turn around and clock him back.

I have dealt with suicide level depression as well. It's at least partially because of bullying.
>>
>>6727846
this
>>
>>6728058
>I have dealt with suicide level depression as well. It's at least partially because of bullying.

Are you doing better now anon?

>Fortunately I was a pretty big guy

Do you mean height, girth, or muscles?
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>6728032
>>
I was a bully for one incident but it really still upsets me that I did it. Basically I bullied my best friend from elementary school when I got into middle school. I made me friends while he didn't, and they happened to bully him and I thought it was better to have many pals then a great friend so I joined it.
>>
>>6728071
>Are you doing better now anon?
In regards to suicide and depression, yes. I take my meds and things are usually alright. :).

>height, girth, or muscles?
All three. I matured physically much earlier than most.
In the 7th grade I was a foot taller than anyone else in the class. I got a part time job at 15, and one of my co-workers asked if I'd like to go get a beer after work with him (drinking age is 18 here).
I'm only 5'11". But I think I've been the exact same height since I was 14 or 15.
>>
I was actually quite popular in elementary school, but I was practically tormented in middle school by worthless mexican bastards. But by high school all my bullies had either dropped out or were already in jail. One of them was getting finger fucked by his uncle every night, but I think he got what he deserved since he got killed in a gang stabbing.
>>
>>6728142
Have you found a man in your life anon-kin?

>>6728081
Do you regret it?

>>6728145
I was popular in middle school, somewhat popular in 6th and 7th grade, was bullied between 8th and 10th grade, it can be so amazing to watch some former friends turn so quickly against you, and was pretty much a loner 11th-12th, and in college I was popular again. Life is fucking weird.
>>
>>6728150
No man yet for me unfortunately. I want one though.
>>
>>6727828
I was bullied for being gay. I never came out, but everyone suspected and said it to my face

I didn't get an apology, I fought a couple of those guys. I got jumped in PE and lunch by some guys, luckily by that time I had 8 years of martial arts and defeated them.
>>
I got mildly teased by jocks and derros for a bit after I was outed to the whole school, mainly in the gym rooms and also having people message me on Facebook or call my phone making epic comments about le buttsex. Nothing too bad though and I bantered with people who made comments. It wasn't very malicious.
>>
>>6727882
>>6728032
>>6728072
That's fucked up anon. I'm sorry that happened.
>>
>>6727828
Some group of jocks tried to bully me when I was a freshman, but I have a sharp tongue and a snarky attitude, and quickly dismantled their insults, so instead I just got my ass kicked really bad, but they left me alone afterwards.
>>
>>6727828
i chased around the campy fem kid when I was 10 and the (dyke-ish) schoolyard attendant (wtf are they called?) thought I was being a homophobic bully or something but I was just a little autismo trying to make friends
>>
>>6728422
How sharp is your tongue?
>>
>>6727828
I was called girl in middle school and they stole my stuff etc. Nothing physical.

Also this doesn't have to do with sexuality but I beat up a boy in elementary school several times. He kept annoying me and telling me to beat him up. Then when I did, he would laugh and have a kick out of it. Later I wished I'd just talk to him instead.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.