[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love transgender women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: everyone's gay once in a while.gif (940KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
everyone's gay once in a while.gif
940KB, 500x201px
You gotta help me out lads. Transgender women are literally the most sexually attractive women to me on the planet. It's the idea of joining two amazing things: physical beauty of a woman, and a penis of a man, that is just incredibly hot.

But where does this attraction come from? I don't want to act like a stereotypical chaser, i respect every transgender person, but i can't lie that trans women make me go crazy. Help the man out /lgbt/.
>>
If you're posting gifs about how you're gay for liking trans women then you're not going about things the right way.
>>
>>6726732
that's fine
you just have a preference
treat them like any romantic/sexual partner and you'll do fine
just do you dude
>>
>>6726742
I don't even know man, i've been called a fag for things i like, and as i mention, i like the dick. Not sure where it puts me on this straight/gay scale anymore.
>>
>>6726732
>>6726761
ur a faggot lol
>>
>>6726761

A) why does it matter
B) if you think you're gay for liking trans *women* then you really need to unpack those emotions before you dump them on some poor unsuspecting girl
>>
File: 1432911857161.gif (1007KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432911857161.gif
1007KB, 500x250px
>>6726742
>>6726777

This. I'm a tranny and I never fucking date you, you sound like a major creep lol
>>
>>6726732
>and a penis of a man
and that's where you're wrong. They don't have a penis of a man, they have a penis of a woman which is naturally kind of an awkward and often uncomfortable thing to exist.
>>
You sound like a chaser.
>>
>>6726732
>>6726958
This.
Not all transgender women have penises anymore either. I certainly plan to fix that for myself someday.
>>
>>6726732

1) trannies are 90% mentally ill because of hormones

2) cut the "I respect them" facade. you want a chick with a dick. we get it. no need to pretend you're some white knight to get the approval of the NEETs lurking on an imageboard on 4chan
>>
>>6727251
>>6727229
>>6726958
>>6726944

turned off yet OP?
>>
(Kneads temples.) Why are my fellow chasers so fucking bad at this. I swear you’re the reason there are so many transbians. Like, half the trans girls out there are fine with the fact that you wanna touch their girltinkler; they just don’t like that it’s IN YOUR FUCKING BYLINE.
>>
don't listen to the HONs in this thread, OP

trannies are massive sluts. if you're even remotely attractive they will suck you off and take your dick

its only the ugly hons that complain about "creepers" because no real men actually would find their man shoulders attractive
>>
>>6727432
Suuuure babby, I'm sure you're verrrrrry attractive, and totally not creepy at all

xoxo
Jenine
>>
>>6727432
I see plenty of attractive trans women complain about weirdos and creeps.
>>
>>6726732

making an issue out of the girl being trans is the first mistake man

just deal with everyone the same way and drop the PUA shit
>>
>>6727432

imo it's the cuties that are the most targeted (shocker), just look at trans girls' tumblr pages
>>
>>6727432
I mean, this is basically fetlife in a nutshell, but I think real life is a little less ridiculous.

That said, 4 of 5 trans grils I've bet banged on the first date, a couple of them bareback too.
>>
>>6726732
some trans women will like that they are 1st on your list just be selective don't act like any trans girl will do becuase they won't
>>
>>6728728

Word. A lot won’t mind that you like their girldick, they just don’t want you to like them ONLY for their girldick.

A good line to defray the stigma of being a chaser is: ‘Yes, I do like trans women, but I didn’t ask “a trans woman” out on this date: I asked YOU.’
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.