[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lgbt/ think of her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: AedmEta7.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
AedmEta7.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
What does /lgbt/ think of her?
>>
>>6726607
is that milo?
>>
File: 4L_yoBtRRpM.jpg (39KB, 596x492px) Image search: [Google]
4L_yoBtRRpM.jpg
39KB, 596x492px
Touched a bit by the autism it appears, I'm afraid. And probably triggered by mirror's reflection.
>>
Literally who
>>
who
>>
>>6726607
Fucking heinous
>>
>>6726718
>>6726723
Milo whateverthefuck. Crazy genderliquid feminist who has an awfully obnoxious voice
>>
>>6726607
Looks like Sam Hyde lmao
>>
>>6726607
>her
says it all really
>>
THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD & who gives a shit
>>
Blaire White was right about her.
>>
>>6726607
I think he's cute. Who is this?
>>
File: 34534534534534.png (283KB, 320x391px) Image search: [Google]
34534534534534.png
283KB, 320x391px
>>6726932
i am going to run over blair white and this other girl (milo w/e). mark my words
>>
>>6726960
>he
>>
>>6726607
I know Aiden is the term for FTM hons, but I think given this thing's contribution to the field of transition, the term should be remade into Milo.
"that fucking Milo"
"Here comes the Milo"
"Oh shit, Milo-tier"
>>
>>6727072
Milo isn't FTM though, he's nonbinary.
>>
>>6728691
She's cis but also claims to be a trans guy and a "gender confusion" and all this other shit, hence Aiden or Milo.
>>
>>6726750
Sam Hyde's is my nigga, senpai.
>>
>>6728698
>>6728691
I don't care what he pretends he is. He's an FTM with tumblrisms.
>>
Is the "Milo" thing a joke about Yiannopoulos or just a coincidence?
>>
>>6726607
she looks mentally disabled
>>
Transtrender incarnate
>>
>>6730359
A fantastic coincidence
>>
>>6730393
She actually says in her blog that she has mental problems or something like that.
>>
>>6730761
She only says that so she can claim that everyone is ableist against her.
>>
Definitely has the 'tism
>>
teenage snowflake who's confusing gender with personality
>>
>>6726607
Snip snoop its miloop
>>
>>6732107

CUTE

AND

CANNY
>>
I literally do not care that a 17 year old said dumb things on youtube and this obsession people have with her is getting boring
>>
>>6726607
Not her. It.
>>
Why are LGBT people named "Milo" always idiots?
>>
>>6726607
Is he trying to be a she? Cuz he's failing
>>
>>6732148
Depression is one symptom out of many.
>>
>>6726607
Typical uncle tom.
>>
>>6730349
No no, he doesn't want to transition, maybe only to become more androgynous, and has no notable dysphoria to speak of. The he really is just a respect thing, he's not trans. He identifies as ftm nonbinary otherkin. He isn't trans.
>>
>>6730415
Exactly this- The personification of tumblr "tucutes"
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>6732465
The other way round, though not really, as you can see
>>
>>6730349
You're only FTM if you actually identify as a male and go through the effort to transition or plan to transition.

Milo has no plans to transition, or stop using make-up, or stop wearing dresses and traditionally feminine clothing.

She's not planning to transition, she just wants attention, probably because her daddy didn't give her enough of it as a kid.
>>
>>6726607
She thinks Black Hitler and female Black Hitler are lovely and intelligent people.

That should say enough about her.
>>
Slit it's throat.
>>
A child who thinks dressing up like a girl makes him one. No desire to do hormones or any actual transition. Called every white person racist and every cis person transphobic and he sticks by it. Im hoping he will get better but he might be too deep in the bullshit at this point.
>>
>>6734038
What? It's a she who pretends to be FtM, not a he who pretends to be MtF.
>>
>>6733953
No. As a cis dude, I wear as much makeup and dresses as I damn well please. That doesn't stop me being a cdude. "Sex" is not real, please stop pretending it is.
>>
>>6726607
>her
>>
Oh christ, not this retard.

Typical dumb tumblr kid from what I've seen.
>>
>>6734038

TBF, every white person is racist and every cis person is transphobic. So are all colour people and all trannies, but the point remains.
>>
>>6734050
Wait what
But they wear womans clothes
Why would a ftm wear womans clothes
Im so confused
>>
She's a histrionic kid. She'll grow out of it like that "die cis scum" chick.
>>
>>6734056
Yes, but if you're a woman trying to appear male, you don't dress traditionally female, Tumblr.
>>
>>6734064
TBF you're insane.
>>
>>6734091
Because she isn't really trans and is just pretending because it's trendy and she wants to be cool and oppressed.
>>
>>6734056
Way to miss the point, bucko.
>>
>>6733953

Poor thing, she's a transwoman trapped in a ciswoman's body.
>>
>>6734091

How on earth could you think Milo was born male with that voice and bone structure? Maybe if he was 12 years old or something.
>>
>>6734151
Shes got quite a square jaw
>>
>>6734151
>if he was 12 years old or something.
I thought (s)he was in xir early teens...
How old are they?
>>
File: Milo Stewart.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Milo Stewart.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>6734151
She looks like Steve Smith from American Dad in that episode where he crossdresses.
>>
>>6734200

18 according to twitter
>>
File: CpxeISDVUAABauM.jpg (77KB, 638x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CpxeISDVUAABauM.jpg
77KB, 638x1024px
Based Arielle
>>
Mother of god.
>I happen to be trans. I also happen to be in love with my body.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLfcsccTXww
>>
File: 1469479610337.png (250KB, 523x372px) Image search: [Google]
1469479610337.png
250KB, 523x372px
>>6734257
she's retarded.
>>6726607
'she's' a faggot
>>
>>6734038
>He
Milo was born female m8, so you fail, horribly, like, she is probably the most clockable Aiden I've ever seen...and you thought it's a he.
You are the reason mtfg thinks it passes, you fucking moron.
>>
>>6734388
I repeat my statement >>6736053
>>
>>6726932
>That fucking two hour video where Blaire White was arguing with Milo and some other "genderfluid" people.
I was listening to it while playing Metroid Prime 2 (the Sky Temple Key hunt) and it was fucking hilarious.
>"Genderfluid" people bouncing back and forth between conflicting viewpoints because they had weak arguments.
>People trying to defend Milo on the basis that she's only 17 and then trying to put her up and a respected leader.
>Someone said that they were genderfluid because they were "born a girl but they really liked playing video games".
>All that tomboy and femboy erasure/"clothes make gender".
>Milo got pissy and said she was leaving, then just lurked the chat until she got pissed they were attacking her arguments, joined the video stream again, got blown the fuck out and got pissy and quit again.
Funniest tranny drama I've ever seen.
>>
>>6730761
They all say they do, but you can tell they're either self-diagnosed or faking it. Like the idiots who smash their hands on their keyboard and say they're having a panic attack, or this one girl I saw who posted "I'm self-diagnosed bipolar so spoons trigger me. Please put a tw whenever you say the word spoon!"

Serious Mental illness, like bipolar and schitzophrenia, is really hell to live with. Even if you get better you still have to live with the stigma, rejection, etc. if people find out. Yet Tumblr glamorizes it like a trendy label rather than a disorder. Pretty soon they'll be saying mental health is a social construct and anybody can identify as a schitzo if they want.
>>
>>6741946
>People trying to defend Milo on the basis that she's only 17

Man, I want to hate Milo, but then I remember how retarded I was at 17. And I at least had the benefit of an early-internet-age "every single person on you meet online is an axe murderer" upbringing preventing me from being too publicly retarded. If I grew up in this day and age where youtube fame was normal and desired, who knows what the hell I'd have done.
>>
>>6741946

desu, I'm watching it now and I don't understand why Blaire has such a bee in her bonnet about "gender isn't a spectrum."
Like yeah there aren't 76 definable genders, but there are varying degrees between male and female just like there are varying degrees between gay and straight. Sex and gender are definitely linked, which is why the vast majority of people will fall to either side. But just like a start minority are transgender, a stark minority will not strongly identify with either side.
There's absolutely no need in society for anything more than "left, right and in-between" but that doesn't mean varying degrees don't exist, just that their distinction is negligible.

I mean, Blaire's existence as a biologically male transwoman seems to completely contradict her stance. Transpeople shouldn't exist if sex and gender are as rigidly linked as she claims. They ARE rigidly linked, but there are outliers such as trans people, and outliers such as intersex people, so I really don't understand why it's a leap for her to accept that genderqueer people are also outliers.

All that said, the transtrender bullshit where people decide they're genderqueer because their gender EXPRESSION doesn't align with their birth sex is completely retarded, it does have a negative impact on genuine transpeople such as herself, and I'd say the vast majority of people who identify as genderqueer are simply transtrenders. So maybe Blaire's just responding to this watering down of trans status, but I think she's going too far in the other direction to entirely discount the variety possible between male/man/female/woman.
>>
>>6734056
Yes, but you're no dysphoric tranny who needs to appear as their perceived gender to quell their dysphoria. You're not working so that others will perceive you as male, since that's your ultimate goal.
You're cis so you don't care, which is great for you. Being cis means not giving a fuck about gender, on the one hand. If you're trans, you can't, because that shit causes distress and is always on your mind because the default assumption everyone makes is, in your eyes, the wrong one unless you yourself help it.
>>
>>6744387
I think the point is that biologically, transgenderism is feasible. Since we're all female in the womb and turn male later, and since we know that male coded brains can get stuck in female bodies and vice versa, it's perfectly biologically binary. It's also definitely connected to sex as in your sexual characteristics, which is also perfectly logical for trans people- I'm ftm, so I feel I ought to have a dick instead of a vag and no boobs.
Even though I personally can technically understand and see the concept of people desiring to become truly androgynous or hermaphrodites, so 0 or both, it's hard to find the same biological arguments about neurological coding for these identities, especially since nobody ever had no sex before birth. Those identities I won't deny, though.
But transgenderism is a pretty binary thing, actually. You're trans not because you wear "the other gender's" clothes, or share their hobbies- You're trans because you can't deal with your hormones, sexual characteristics, sexed appearance not matching your perceived sex (gender). If somebody doesn't which to transition but just appears especially "masculine" or "feminine", say, an extreme butch tomboy for example, who have no problem with their sexual characteristics- Well congratulations, they're cis. Gender isn't informed by personality traits and thus doesn't need to be a spectrum. Gender is defined by sex in such a way that means that it relates to sexual dimorphic expression. I'm ftm, that doesn't mean that I hate pink things and like hunting, that means I want to have a dick to not feel broken anymore.
>>
>>6744586

Ok, so all foetuses start female and some develop into males. With transgender people, let's say for an FtM, the brain went through that male development but the body continued to develop as female, to put it in extremely simplified terms.
With intersex people too, the female foetus might have hiccups on the way to male development and leave the person caught somewhere between the physical characteristics of male and female. So doesn't it also follow that the same 'caught inbetween' hiccup could happen to someone's brain?

I agree that the possibility of being agender sounds unlikely since the foetus is never without sex, sort of the same way being otherkin has zero scientific basis because the foetus was never going to develop into a fucking wolf or whatever. But to me, being non-binary just sounds essentially like the gender equivalent of intersex.
I also agree that social expectations of gender are different from actual gender. I think if genderqueer is going to be defined as simple defiance of gender expectations, that's fine, but it's simply got nothing to do with being transgender, or even nonbinary if it exists.

Yes, a very masculine woman who can be mistaken for male is still nonetheless a woman and female.
But what about a woman who experiences dysphoria over her sexual characteristics, but would also feel dysphoria over male characteristics if she fully transitioned? What about transpeople who don't fully transition, eg people who transition hormonally but still genuinely enjoy use of their birth genitals? Effectively, they're just trans people with a different degree or differently targeted dysphoria, but something must be going on biologically to account for that difference. As I said, it may be a negligible difference that doesn't need its own word, but could that not be described as nonbinary?

Speaking of intersex though, does anyone know if they experience dysphoria? If one didn't, would that not make them nonbinary?
>>
https://youtu.be/eR-QsF6E1XI?t=58s

>claims to be a transboy/nonbinary
>he/they
>"My nonbinary identity doesn't really consist of any maleness, I'm mostly female and other"

jfc
Just ban all kids from youtube already, this is so embarrasing
>>
File: 1424042497870.jpg (57KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424042497870.jpg
57KB, 720x500px
>>6726607

Absolute abomination and epitomises everything wrong with the current LGBT movement tbqhfamalam
>>
>>6741946
Where can i see this?
>>
>>6744796

I think it's this. Sounded interesting, but boring so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkVXKzc_1FQ
>>
>>6744797
SWG, go back to ftmgen. but Thanks I'll grit my teeth and try to get through it.
>>
>>6744824

I'll scoot my tight buns back over there, fampai
>>
She is a self obsessed gender cosplayer. She is part of a group that dresses up androgenisly to fuck with people because she desperately needs to be the center of attention. She was an outcast in school, who desperately wanted to be part of the cool kids clique, and decided to do this to get the attention that she craves. She is not, in any way, shape or form trans. She is a pure insult to transgendered people.
>>
>>6744719
I never post much but glad to see your still around straightwhitemale
>>
>>6744926

The duties of shitposting are never over.
>>
Oh my god, check this shit out, I'm half an hour in and I'm fucking dying. Blaire srteams with a dude who shows up at the end of >>6744797 and his girlfriend, and they just chill watching Milo videos, drinking, and shitting all over her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VtcI468QxU
>>
>>6744956
>Milo claims transtrender is the grosses word ever coined to describe a member of the LGBT community
>not fag, dyke, tranny, etc
Don't get mad, don't get mad, it's not worth it...
>>
>>6744956

fyi, Milo shows up in the chat at about 1hr 35
>>
>>6726607
Idk who tf that ir but they look annoying as shit
>>
>>6745741
could you please tone down the nigger speak outside of /b/?
>>
>>6726607
I feel nothing but sympathy towards her/him. She's young and desperate for an identity to call her own. Hopefully she snaps out of it.
>>
>>6732107
kill.
>>
>>6744956
>getting drunk in brad daylight, using foul language, and discussing sex in front of your child
Hippies are the true degenerates.
>>
>>6744864
This is razor sharp. I see this lesbian who shaved her head recently on campus and that's exactly the same concept. Bitch is loud as fuck and harasses people in the campus center and gets louder and louder until someone ANYONE tells her to shut the fuck up. Then she goes over like a stage act and tries to "make peace" (aka trying to bait arguments so she can get offended to win). It's beyond annoying. One guy finally got a restraining order against her (no idea how) from what I heard so I haven't seen her (she had to change her schedule).
The worst part is she identifies as Trans and a few other memes. She's cis. And she isn't trying to become a man.

What personality disorder is this?
>>
>>6749054
>What personality disorder is this?

Being a woman.
>>
>>6726607
im pretty sure its a man
>>
>>6749054
to get a restraining order I BELIEVE the criteria is that you have to prove that you fear for your life or personal safety.

So he probably had to write a pretty beta statement on a form that was then read by a judge.
>>
These kids. They remind me of the South Park boys having a club meeting to discuss how their periods are going.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-QsF6E1XI
>>
>>6749054

Histronic/Borderline.
>>
>>6749870
This video seriously makes me want to rape milo to show how much a girl she is
>>
>>6749075
this. Attention is necessary for the life of a female, second only to food and water
>>
>>6749891
No
>>
People who believe in made up tumblrism mental illness genders should be physically removed from society along with everyone that talks about white privilege and """oppression""" unironically
>>
>>6750140

Well that's awfully blunt.
>>
File: 19108554._SY540_.jpg (49KB, 317x540px) Image search: [Google]
19108554._SY540_.jpg
49KB, 317x540px
>>6726607
>>
>>6749139
Worth it tbqh
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.