[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Islam /lgbt/ are we compatible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1440485489112.jpg (24KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1440485489112.jpg
24KB, 360x270px
What do you think about Islam /lgbt/ are we compatible?
>>
>>6721979
No.
>>
The modernized Western ones that go to PTA meetings and run flower shops and shit and are basically the Muslim equivalent of Christians who don't really care about the Bible and just go to church to socialize are fine. I've met some of those and they're chill. The ones that actually believe in that shit and throw stones at MtFs in Germany and patrol Swedish neighborhoods to harass immodest women, though, they are fucking animals and are not compatible with any society that has any respect for LGBT people.
>>
>>6721979
As other religions, Islam needs to be declawed. Queer-apolitical Islam is a growing variant here, and they only need to drop the rigid enforcement of gender expression and hierarchies to make me feel like it's about on par with other inclusive Abrahamic variants.

So eventually? Yes. We just need to infect it.
>>
>>6722006
Who told you most Muslim shop owners are secular? Ever asked their opinions of homosexuality?
>>
File: 1443932157960.jpg (4KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443932157960.jpg
4KB, 209x200px
>>6722012
>and they only need to drop the rigid enforcement of gender expression and hierarchies to make me feel like it's about on par with other inclusive Abrahamic variants

Go on
>>
>>6721979

The Sixteenth Century harem-dwelling variety, maybe. Catamite culture survives in some niches of the Ummah to this day.

>>6722012

Yech. This is why I sometimes feel tempted to root for the Mohammedans.
>>
>>6722021
...is that all you got out of my post? It was not
>muslim shop owners are secular and therefore okay
It was actually
>secular Muslims who act like normal human beings and respect people are okay
>>
>>6722012
There are some varieties of shia that look ripe for homo conversion (not twelvers yet, but maybe ismaili) and most of the sufi sects could also be converted. The issue is with the mainline sunni schools, which tend to be very legalistic and authoritarian.
>>
>>6721979
No, not in the slightest.
>>
>>6721979
Yes. As every religion is a certain way of reading old book, you can read it as it permit every thing you desire. That's all.
>>
>>6722162
Wow so deep #woke
>>
Islam can always be reformed and be brought up to today's safety standards. The problem is that muslims are shit, and so is their culture.
>>
File: 0eMvCq.png (870KB, 2220x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0eMvCq.png
870KB, 2220x1080px
Oh man, I wonder... Are we compatible?
>>
Deport kebab
>>
>>6721979
Not really "compatible", but a Muslim that develops their own worldview rather than blindly following their religious texts to the letter could be okay with being LGBT or with LGBT people. The problem isn't really the "religion" per se, it's more about how seriously they take it.
>>
>>6722006
>Muslim equivalent of Christians who don't really care about the Bible and just go to church to socialize
I really don't get these types of people. Either commit or let it go, how does this count as being religious? They're basically just saying "Yeah, I know the rules... but... fuck it."
If you're an atheist, you don't need the rules, but if you're religious you damn well better follow them or you're going to some kind of fucking hell, I just don't get how you can believe that and not be all in.
>>
>>6723007
Yeah, I don't get it either, but if they're not actively working against me I don't give a damn.
>>
>>6721979
No.

Keep them out.
>>
>>6721979
no, use violence to end religions
>>
>>6722184
>The problem is that muslims are shit, and so is their culture.
its a really really shit culture
>>
>>6721979
It's a religion. An Abrahamic one at that.
It is inherently evil because it was designed as a weapon of cultural warfare. It's even worse because it's a fucking Abrahamic religion too, and it's even the most militant and authoritarian flavor of Abrahamic religion.
The only way to make it compatible with anything other than itself is to subvert and pervert it into a twisted caricature of itself like with liberal Christianity, which obviously defeats the purpose of it being a religion in the first place.
After all, what good is a religion that can't be used to incite a populace to war? All the actually peaceful religions are dead and gone, because a religion of peace is going to get fucking crushed by the likes of Christianity and Islam.

So to answer your question
No. We are not compatible.
>>
Absolutely fucking not. I really do not want any of them where I live since even the moderate ones can be easily radicalized. I just don't want to die because they think they know what's best for me.
>>
>>6723609
buddhism is mostly peaceful (outside of weird japanese sects that are extinct now anyway). Jainism is explicitly peaceful.
>>
>>6722106
>secular Muslims who act like normal human beings and respect people are okay
And the Nazis who weren't Nazis and respected people were also ok
>>
File: 1440104938054.png (17KB, 432x430px) Image search: [Google]
1440104938054.png
17KB, 432x430px
>>6722006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
>>
>>6723844
Almost like there were people who left Nazi germany
>>
>>6723609
Sorry for my shit English. You cannot compare Islam to other Abrahamic religions. It's more than a religion, it's a highly politicized ideology that's dominating North Africa and the middle east and other parts of the world that's spawned a global jihad and global war on terror. Were I too sun up the Quran and Hadiths and Islam too a child vs Christianity I would say Islam is the religion of law, while Christianity is the religion of shame and redemption. If you've ever read a Quran it's a more condensed manual for discipline, structure, punishment, martyrdom and most importantly divine law and a manual for conquest. The Bible is far too big and all over the place. The torah is pretty disgusting too but it's not like the Quran. Read the Quran and the hadiths vs the bible too see the comparisons.
>>
File: afterMAGA.jpg (185KB, 708x674px) Image search: [Google]
afterMAGA.jpg
185KB, 708x674px
>>6721979
>Islam
kill em all
>>
>>6721979
Kebabs are subhuman and need to be purged desu
>>
>>6722162
Not how Islam works. Interpreting it for yourself and sharing that view usually gets you murdered.
>>
>>6723007
Ehh, I used to go to church for friends, free coffee and cookies, and the clean-cut image. Partially because i was closeted, but I'm absolutely certain some straights do the same.
>>
>>6723007
>. . . I just don't get how you can believe that and not be all in.

It’s a lot to take on. A lot of people may not cleave that closely to their religious principles not out of active doubt but simply because the magnitude of the implications are so huge that the brain isn’t used to factoring them in. Like sure, on paper it seems perfectly logical to forego buttsex for ETERNAL PARADISE, but in the heat of the moment, how do you wrap your fucking hormone-addled monkey brain around the latter concept tight enough to consciously weight its costs and benefits against the other option?
>>
>>6729462
REMOVE
>>
>>6721979

you retarded or somethin?
>>
>>6729735
lol
>>
Continuing the train of through from >>6729653 and bringing it somewhat back on topic: that’s part of why Jihadists tend to be young, sexually frustrated men and why the houri thing is such a big deal, with many of the enticements toward martyrdom given by imams placing a particular emphasis on lurid descriptions of their future harems. It’s not like the promise of Heaven resonates less with old people: quite the opposite, since people tend to become more religious as they get older and closer to death. Records of Christian martyrs span all age ranges. But while there are always going to be SOME people who give their lives for the purest and most esoteric religious ideals, a much larger segment of the populace opens up to you if you parlay religion into some more comprehensible objective, like getting laid, which is particularly popular with young men in sexually restricted Islamic societies.
>>
>>6721979
You tell me.
>>
i hate sand niggers so much holy fuck

I cant wait till trump wins hopefully he starts the race war and we shot every single mudslime on earth,,
>>
>>6722012

But "apolitical Islam" would not be Islam.
>>
>>6729995
Yeah. The thing is though, a lot of young Jihadists do visit brothels and drink alcohol. They see it as forgivable and permissible if they do martyr themselves. They aren't wrong either, according to their Imams and the Quran, they are immediately absolved of sin if they do martyr themselves and kill infidels. That's why ISIS still takes sex slaves and the Belgian terrorists were exposed going to brothels. Technically these young men who do haram things according to Islam are still following the faith and immediately forgiven as long as they carry out some type of attack. They can still be called fundamentalists, like most Muslims. It's fucked how it works.
>>
>>6729349
>You cannot compare Islam to other Abrahamic religions.
You can easily compare Islam to other Abrahamic religions, especially because it is another Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>6730392
It's far more nuanced actually. The whole "All Abrehamic religions are the same and an amalgamation of the same beliefs and therefore no worse than each other" type thing he was repeating is factually wrong.
>>
>>6730413
They're not all the same, but they all have the same core belief systems and morality in varying intensity. They also all have radical sects, especially in the parts of the world where they are dominant. If you deny their immense similarities and say they "can't be compared to one another" because they're not 1:1 identical, that's fallacious.

First of all, every religion can be compared to every other. Secondly, you can't look at two religious faiths that literally share hundreds of pages of scripture and act like they're wholly different from one another. Christians and Muslims even worship the same god.
>>
>>6730455
And don't give me the "b-but the trinity" shit either. It's the same damn god.
>>
>>6730455
Too say a varying intensity is a massive cop out. You're comparing apples to oranges but saying they are both grown from Trees thus very similar . It's not that straight forward. There is a subtle difference here, that is the Sharia, Something no other Abrahamic religion has an equivalent of. That is the prophets writings outside their respective holy-books (The Hadiths), that is sanctioned death to apostates in Islam that does not exist in other Abraham religions, Also the fact Islam has now become a protected class and prone too some of the worse humans rights abuses in the world in places it holds majority. You cannot even compare the two as the same in their respective writings. The Quran is far more condensed with no real reform. Unlike the Jews or Christians, the more violent and fundamentalists sects of Muslims have taken prominence.
>>
>>6730455
Here's what I want you too do. Sit through a service on sunday near your local church. Then attend a mosque with appropriate attire and see if they will let you and if they do make sure it's one that won't be on their best behavior for newly come converts. Tell me if you see a difference.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.