[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW no white nationalist BF to be coy with in front of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

>TFW no white nationalist BF to be coy with in front of the /pol/ NEETs.

Why live?
>>
>>6721823
It would get old hearing about da Joooozzzz endlessly though.
>>
>>6721828
Gays have a legitimate grievance with Jews.

Circumcision is bullshit.
>>
>>6721823
>white nationalist
>being an unrepentant sodomite

pick one mate, being a faggot is one more dick that could be inside a white woman's vagoo making more little white babbies completely wasted.
>>
>>6721849
Stupid African tribes that practice it too.
>>
>>6721849
Ok ok ok I agree with that being cut is shit I will never know what sex should really feel like ;_; hold me.
FUCKIN JEWS
>>
>>6721850
Being gay is not the same as being sterile, and women can be inpregnated without intercourse aswell
>>
>>6721858
Its not jews fault your circumcised unless your jewish. Its the Kelloggs cornflakes man. He also wanted to pour acid on womans vaginas but that didnt take off.
>>
>>6721850
Nationalism isn't purely reproduction dependent though. That's just one portion of the ethic, there are other reasons to support it.
>>
There's a family across from me a big brood of blonde aryan kids. I wish I was an actualy woman that could make the next generation of beautiful whites to carry our nations forward as we are dragged down by the darker races.
>>
>>6722689
Dis rite here. Best we trannies can do is find a ftm hubby and get him pregnant.
>>
You don't want white supremacist bf... They can get violent against gays and often use drugs in their groups.
>>
>>6722917
No. That sounds retarded. I would just find a surrogate and use a white girls egg
>>
File: 3891939322.jpg (284KB, 1714x964px) Image search: [Google]
3891939322.jpg
284KB, 1714x964px
Your greatest allies are JEWS. Don't listen to /pol/ lies about Jews. Jews are scared of fundamental Muslims. Jews are scared of Nazis. Jews are scared of anarchists. Can't we at least be friends with LGBT? Look at Tel Aviv, beautiful and safe tourist destination for gays.

All of us don't like Zionists or people like George Soros either. But maybe if you saw things from out point of view, you'd understand. Look up to how Yasser Arafat actually threatened Jews with other Arabs.

Forget about unhealthy things like white supremacism. Let's hug and love people who don't get it anywhere else... Homeless LGBT youth, gay Arabs who are being oppressed by fundamentalist society, isolated and lonely gays. #LoveWins
>>
File: nice.png (142KB, 341x327px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
142KB, 341x327px
>>6722995
>That old, withered and wrinkly man taking photos on the left
>>
Any right leaning cute bois up in here?
>>
>>6722995
But we don't belong in Israel we belong in our lands, you shouldn't be giving them any tourist income.
>>
>>6722995
>Look at Tel Aviv, beautiful and safe tourist destination for gays.
not sure if serious.
>>
>>6722995
>>>oven

Out of curiosity, where do /pol/acks stand on trannies? (Fap/Fuck/Marry/Kill?)
>>
>>6725931
I can tolerate LGB if it stays behind closed doors but trans is just wrong and degenerate.
>>
>>6725955
how do you figure?
>>
>>6725931
/pol/ hates trannies, gays, pretty much anything related to Western democracy and liberalism. You should read ISIS propaganda magazine they're exactly like /pol/. Sooner or later those Nazis will cooperate with Muslims. Jews and gays are allies.

http://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf
>>
>>6725991
>ever trusting Jews
good one anon.
>>
>>6725991
>Jews and gays are allies
>because jews don't hate us as well
I'd be surprised if you could name one group who doesn't secretly despise us.

The sole reason Israel promotes itself as pro-lgbt is to get support from western nations.
Literally pinkwashing.
>>
>>6726029
no matter how much we may be hated, at least we're not Jews.
>>
I believe in equality but I also believe that Europeans are better than everyone else

Be as equal as you want but leave European nations the fuck alone
>>
>>6726003
I've never been threatened by a Jew, but I've got violent threats from Muslims and neo-Nazis. Who should I trust?

>>6726029
I hate the term pinkwashing. Face it, gays can live in better conditions in Israel than other nations around it that base their worldview on a book written thousands of years ago. Why it can't be genuine? Because Jews don't want to be killed by crazy Arabs who constantly wage war against them since they think the only options are war or death of Israel? That is why it can promote itself as liberal democracy, and I accept it because it's better than the Islamic option. A gay Arab won't get acceptance in Muslim community, but in Israel it is possible. LGBT Iranians and Palestinians seek for asylum from Israel all the time. I will stand with Muslims once they stand with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8DMGaeDXE4
Can you imagine a video like this being made in Muslim country?
>>
>>6722093
This sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it really isn't. Underrated post.
>>
>>6726105
>I hate pinkwashing
>gives the exact reason for why Israel is a pinkwashing nation
Israel only promotes itself as pro-lgbt because the west does so too.
>>
>>6726130
So how it is pretending? They have LGBT laws, not just Pride parade once a year. Of course it's not on same level as UK or something but is America also just pretending when you can still be fired for being gay and it's okay to preach about killing gays in church or mosque(and because of this 50 gays got killed)?
>>
>>6726160
>but is America also just pretending when you can still be fired for being gay and it's okay to preach about killing gays in church or mosque(and because of this 50 gays got killed)?
Obviously yes.
You think they're sincere?
HAHAHAHAHA.
It's naive to think that being pro-lgbt is more than just a modern day fad for the majority of people, and believing it isn't just a tool for easy attention whoring.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>6721823
iktf
>>
>>6726189
So why does it make it worse when Israel is doing it? Obviously it's safer for gays than America is since there hasn't been a gay massacre.
>>
>>6726241
>So why does it make it worse when Israel is doing it?
I'm not saying it's worse.
I'm shitting just as much as people who herald the US, the UK or any other country as some safe haven for homosexuals when the opposite has always been the case.
>>
>>6726160
Yes /Pol/ does to an extant hate us( though polgbt does happen like that shower thread) but that doesn't mean the jews are our friends. just read the dc leaks. They wan't to exterminate our race.
>>
>>6726306
>when the opposite has always been the case.
Ask that from gays in Muslim countries, Uganda or Russia. There's a reason why they come to seek for asylum.
>>
File: ter-region.png (268KB, 1000x552px) Image search: [Google]
ter-region.png
268KB, 1000x552px
>>6726318
>just read the dc leaks.They wan't to exterminate our race.
Post me that part where it's clearly stated they want to do this. Because if that's the case they're doing shitty job at it and I don't see anyone systemically killing whites(considering that's your "our race" even though there's several ethnicities in Europe). Because right now I see mostly Arabs getting killed by terrorism, while Europe had its worst period in the 70s and 80s. Like maybe in Zimbabwe some crazy dictator wants that but that's all.
>>
>>6726341
>There's a reason why they come to seek for asylum.
Just because Pajeet makes the right decision to leave the Ganges to live in Chernobyl because of his health doesn't make Chernobyl some sort of paradise because it's still relatively shit.

Same goes for ahmed leaving the desert to live in Israel, only to get stabbed in the back by some nutjob and nobody helping him.
Same goes for practically every other country.

Literally even Antarctica would be a better place to be lgbt than Israel, or any other country for that matter.
And it doesn't even have laws to protect lgbt people.

We have no allies, but at least penguins are not our enemy.
>>
>>6722995
>>>reddit
You have to go back
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PI19qWiSrU
>>
>>6723526
Me!
>>
>>6722995
Homophobia was literally invented by Jews.
>>
>tfw white supremacist

>tfw all I want in the world is a decently passing cd'ing bf to cuddle

Life is pain.

Fucking lizard men
>>
>>6734517
what is cd'ing?
>>
>>6730384
Very true. Among other atrocities like ritual murder and condoned pedophilia. the more you know ;)
>>
>>6721849

Jews didn't invent circumcision (it was prevalent throughout the Bronze Age Near East), and they didn't spread it to the wider European population. Spout all the memes you want about how Christianity nefariously Semitised Europe, but our good Christfag ancestors went uncircumcised right up until the late Nineteenth Century, when some Victorian prudes got the bright idea that the enlightened, scientific thing to do would be to lop off part of the penis in order to prevent masturbation. Thanks science.
>>
>>6734567
Cross dressing.

I know it's petty, but I want to retain some of my heterosexuality, or at least the appearance.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.