[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a top, bottom, or verse? And why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (16KB, 193x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
16KB, 193x217px
Are you a top, bottom, or verse? And why?
>>
>>6721808
verse
>the idea of being exclusively top or bottom isnt all that appealing
>>
>>6721887
"verse"
All verses I've found are bottoms that don't want to admit it.
>>
I like to submit to partners and be like a beloved house pet, like a little puppy. It makes me feel nice and safe and protected and loved. I think I really like that because my childhood and adolescence weren't very stable and I have poor self esteem.
>>
>>6721808
Bottom because no guy is gonna get pleasure from my 5.5er
>>
>>6721808
Vers because
>tfw dickless manlet
>>
>>6721808
Why are you pretending you know what those words mean?
>>
>>6721808
Bottom, I have a tiny dick so topping is out of the question. I really want to suck a cock and let someone fuck me, though, so it worked out. I'd be verse in a perfect world though, I'd like to try topping at least once.
>>
Those bottoms, you could get a big dick,dont ya dare tell me another stuff. I met a guy who got a little one and he was about to fuck me, no matter the size, it matters the potence the guy got.
>>
>>6722056
thats nice, doesnt mean shit tho.
basically before or during hookups u find out if the other guy is a top or bottom and roll with it most times. I'm like a bear and have done plenty of toping (usually with twinks)
>then i found another verse and its been much more fulfilling.
>>
im versatile, more leaning towards bottom.

But i think the hottest sex is with another who is versatile when you can just both fuck each other.
>>
>>6721808
vers but like 90% bottom, bf is a muscly dude, former football player, sometimes he likes to use my dick as a dildo while he jerks off, second bf is a tiny femboy like me that usually likes to top but also likes bottoming so we switch
>>
Exclusive bottom. Insta boner deflation when I try to top anything.
>>
what do you mean why?
>>
twunk-versitile.
>>
>having anal

No thanks.
>>
>>6723934
i get insta boner deflation anytime someone goes near my ass

fuck u nature
>>
Top bc I'm not a faggot
>>
I'm not into penetration at all. I wish more people were like that because having sex with the mindset of someone having to penetrate another at some point point during sex exhausts me.
>>
>>6725982
So is frotting your thing then?
>>
>>6727269
I always found frotting to be a little silly, to be honest. I'm more into mutual masturbation, oral sex and ass play, usually two of these at a time. Facefucking (technically oral sex, I know) is pretty cool, too. And 69'ing. Damn, I love me some 69.

My point is that I don't find anal sex all that great and I'm content doing other stuff. I don't get this "if there is no anal it's not proper/real sex" meme at all.
>>
>>6727307
>I don't get this "if there is no anal it's not proper/real sex" meme at all.

I'm guessing it's the idea of dominance associated with penetration that makes people think that way.

Being a good dick sucker can change that idea I guess
>>
>>6722056
Your pretty much right. I'm technically a verse, but I highly prefer being a bottom. Least I don't hide it though, and pretend im equally interested in both. I noticed alot of versatiles are closet bottoms like your suggesting.
>>
>>6721808
Bottom when partner is top and/taller.
Top when partner is bottom/smaller.
Vers when partner is vers (but it never occurred thus far).
>>
>>6728140
Same with me, plus I better be top if im paying.
>>
Vers, because I'm not boring and obsessed with one sexual position.
I have noticed something, though; the more vanilla the sex[spoiler]ual fantasy[/spoiler] is, the more I'm inclined to bottom, and vice versa.
>>
>>6721808
bottom

because i have issues with premature ejaculation. so bottoming is literally perfect for me

and it feels good
>>
>>6721808
Bottom because idk, I like it
>>
Bot cause 4,5" erect. Can't top anyone with that. I'd like to though
>>
>>6721808

Total top.

Because I'm bi and love sticking my dick in holes. I don't care about cocks though.
>>
>>6729428

Oh, also because I being dominant, aggressive and verbal when I need to be. Submissive is a huge turn on for me. I'm totally affectionate and romantic outside the sheets though (not to say I'm not gentle/passionate when need be in bed).
>>
Vers, whether i top or bottom depends a lot on the other person. For a LTR i'm not interested in a total top or total bottom. I have tried both before, and i get sexually frustrated when i can't both top and bottom in a relationship.

>>6722056
>All verses I've found are bottoms
Are you a top, or very masculine? Or have a big dick? They could be similar to me, and just trying to please thier partner. Did you confirm them bottom by having sex quite a few times? It could also have been their mood. Your personal experience doesn't necessarily represent everyone.

Personally i end up topping like 80% of the time, so when I'm with someone who will top me, who has a nice cock, (sorry small dicked tops, you can have fun sucking my dick and fingering me), i can be pretty eager to bottom for them. I'll often turn into a power bottom and more or less dictate the sex if the other guy isn't being aggressive enough.
>>
File: 1373961234607.jpg (202KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1373961234607.jpg
202KB, 1600x900px
Never done butt stuff (with another person that is, plenty of experience on my own) so I'm not in a position to say. I guess the idea of being fucked appeals to me more, but I'd happily top a qt guy if given the chance.

It's all pretty moot since I'm not interested in casual hookups and don't have enough social connections that I'll ever meet anyone in the wild anyway
>>
>>6727330
So you are saying that sex is a dominance/submissive thing?
>>
>>6729787
No but I could see some people interpreting sex in that way
>>
Bottom bc manlet with 4.5in peen with twinky build
>>
>>6721808
Normally top but occasionally verse.
>>
I've one had anal sex once and I topped. Didnt really like it that much but I'm not sure if it was becuase I wasn't that into the guy or first time jitters. I really would like to try bottoming, I normaly fantasize about being submissive anyways. Also only 5ish inch dick. Although some small qt3.14 I'd love to fuck. In the end I have no idea.
>>
>>6729634
not with that attitude.
>>
Bottom, because topping just doesnt fit my personality.
it just feels way better to be a sub bottom
>>
>>6730726
same
>>
top. i have no interest in bottoming. i just like it more
>>
>>6721808
top,because bottom is gay.
>>
Bottom

Because i love the cock and it is total submission being pounded and having his DNA coat my insides.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470673419344.jpg (26KB, 552x556px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470673419344.jpg
26KB, 552x556px
>>6721808
Turning from bi to asexual I don't know if I should still say I have a type. Is it okay to say I don't know?

Bottom because my dick doesn't work I guess (and it's small).
>>
>>6721808
"Verse" I really don't like exclusively topping or bottoming. I really enjoy both but that hasn't really caused any issues with my bf who only bottoms.
>>
>>6722982
Then do it even 4 in is enough if you know how to use it, just make sure you get allot out the foreplay, I'm only 5" but I make sure the foreplay if awesome and I usually only do it in positions that allow me to get use out of every inch.
>>
>>6721808
Top, because my shitty genetics won't let me bottom.

I like the fantasy of bottoming and would totally be verse if I could, but the reality of bottoming is uncomfortable at best and painful at worst.
I finally gave up on trying to bottom when I had a guy convince me to bottom for his ~8-9 inch cock. He laid on top of me for like 20 minutes and the whole time I was trying to figure out what the fuck he was doing. I almost asked "Are you in yet?" but then I realized how rude that would sound if he actually was.
It wasn't until he pulled out that I actually felt anything at all. I would've suspected him of just secretly hotdogging me the whole time except I actually felt that when he was doing it.
I felt really bad the whole time too because I could tell the guy was kind of upset that he didn't rock my world.
>>
Vers
Mostly bottom though. I am only 5'6 so the dominant top fantasy is kind of ruined at the door when I hook up with bottoms.
>>
>>6722652
bullshit
you're a bottom cause you have low self confidence
>>
>>6732613
You couldn't even feel a 9 inches dick going in and out off your ass for 20 minutes ?
>>
>>6722056
This was true for me. Don't feel very desirable unless I can top, but I can't even get hard for it, and bottoming actually feels good.
also i rly like being fucked so i guess ill go ahead and admit im a bottom now
>>
>>6721808
I like top top because I'm no good at taking dick but getting fucked is so hot.
>>
>>6721808
Bottom. I'm not gonna pretend to be a switch when all I want is to get fucked. I'll do it but it's not what I crave.

>why?
I'm naturally submissive and enjoy anal stimulation.
>>
File: justJohhnyDeppThings.png (964KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
justJohhnyDeppThings.png
964KB, 900x649px
>>6721808
>Are you a top

It's not gay if you're top
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.