[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for cis lesbians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (28KB, 940x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 940x469px
Have you ever attempted to flirt with or just start a conversation with a girl you found attractive, only to realize that they are or could be trans?

Did you get mad, disgusted, don't give a damn? Curious.

I've had this happen a few times now and either they aren't picking up on it, or they were just chill.
>>
>>6718949
They'll pretend they already knew een if it's a blatant lie.

Also lol if you think any ot the lesbians on this board flirt, most here are essentially lesbian /robots/
>>
If she's cute and cool enough that I'm already hitting on her, why not?
>>
>>6718949
I'm generally pretty good at stopping a trans (even the ones that supposedly pass), so no, I've never found myself hitting on one.
>>
>>6719018
As I was saying.
>>
No, it's pretty obvious through behavior even online if they're a man or not. If it did happen though I'd be pretty grossed out.
>>
I have had this happen, and I didn't care. I've also hit on girls I knew to be trans, because I really do not give a fuck. Lots of dykes date trans women.
>>
File: gfd.jpg (18KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
gfd.jpg
18KB, 250x202px
Why do I see these posts everyday but never about transmen and gay men? Why can't transwomen get over their cis lesbian fantasy lol
>>
>>6719270
Their obsession with us is truly disgusting.
>>
>>6719270
Because trans men and gay men don't self-advertise this stuff much.
>>
>>6719102
LOL The real blatant lie is that any of you think you actually pass.
>>
Lesbians are proof that salt is fattening.
>>
File: meftV0q.gif (1MB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
meftV0q.gif
1MB, 800x533px
>>6719306
kek
>>
File: bullshit.gif (148KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.gif
148KB, 500x285px
>>6719306
>"I wanna date cis lesbians"
>they tell you to fuck off
>"j-jk they're a-all gross and dumb"

If transwomen are real women why do you wanna date cis ones so much
>>
>>6719270
Basically some people are retarded. and others are not

see >>6719288, >>6718983 and >>6719270 for examples of retarded
>>
UGHH, everyone just stop this solves nothing regardless of who you are.

Go meditate on why you have to be an asshole to anonymous people on the internet instead
>>
>>6719332
>she thinks I actually want to fuck women
I'm just making an observation, don't flatter yourself too much.
>>
The only time that anything remotely like that has happened is that one time that I saw a alt girl on Instagram who passed 100% and I didn't know she was trans until I went on her page. The lip ring should have gave it away, though.

It's really easy to clock trans people, even online. And I think gay people spot trans people easier than straight people.
>>
>>6719332
I'm a het mtf, I just find cis lesbians' insecurities funny
>>
>>6719447
>The lip ring should have gave it away, though.
>implying only mtfs wear lip rings

>>6719270
FTMs aren't banned from gaygen by autistic dykes, for one
>>
File: 1415761003631.jpg (18KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1415761003631.jpg
18KB, 240x251px
>>6719476
>Not wanting to fuck men means you're an insecure lesbian
>>
>>6719485
FTMs don't shitpost a thread to bump limit with trans-specific posts.
>>
>>6719560
You're literally the same as all the ultra straight bro-tier guys who can't keep it in their fucking pants but are still totally "no homo", just that you're a fat man-hating lesbian instead that's upset they're attracted to transbians because "no hetero"

Fuck all of you and your transphobic bullshit
>>
>>6719588
Wew, lad. That's some premium bait.
>>
>>6719566
>things that didn't happen, the remake, the sequel, the post
The trans trolling was always autistic terfs ranting and accusing anyone of being trans the moment someone disagreed. It's no mystery that lesgen has the lowest EQ on the board.
>>
>>6719588
holy shit youre mad lol
>>
>>6719599
;^)
>>
>>6719588
>Not sure if mad, or decent bait
>>
>>6719270
-OP

Not attracted to women.
I seem to attract them.
Not even wanting the attention.

I'm not asking due to the stereotypical transbian fantasy.

More curious if I'm going to have someone melt down on me with me minding my own business.
>>
>>6719447

Op

Queer people can clock much easier.
While I pass to practically everyone, I'd still clock me.
>>
>>6719588

Legit bait?
Probably because it's true
>>
>>6719588
but lesbos want vagina

just like homos want penis
>>
>>6719697
No. If you aren't advertising yourself as a lesbian without mentioning the biologically male thing then expect anyone to be disgruntled. If it's just something said in passing then they politely slip away. It's rare with all the pc bs for someone to publicly go apeshit. Although I wish lesbian meant strictly bio lesbian because I notice tranners getting increasingly aggressive about being "accepted" which is to feel targeted if something doesn't go exactly their way.
>>
Trans and I agree.

Lesbian means cis female to me.

If you're a Transwoman who exclusively likes girls, you are just that. Not a lesbian.
>>
>>6721809
>>6722692
So trans guys call themselves gay and everyone's fine with it including gay cis guys, but if trans women call themselves lesbians suddenly cis lesbians go crazy?
What's so special about womanhood that it has to be a speshul sekret protected club?

I mean reverse that sentence for manhood and it almost seems laughable to you doesn't it?

Why are you such hypocrites?
>>
>>6718949
The only girl I've ever flirted with is my current gf.
>>
>>6722757
Well I'll take the bait. You have an awful lot of entitlement there. You can call yourself a gay trans woman but not a lesbian trans woman because lesbian is specifically biological females interested in biological females. Gay =/= lesbian because lesbian refers specifically to the female sex. Gay is homosexual, while used mostly to refer to male homosexuality, it can be used by both because gay = homosexual and homosexual = same sex. Hmm. But now that I've brought it to its roots a "lesbian trans woman" is heterosexual, a "straight trans woman" is homosexual, etc. lmao. A "lesbian trans woman" will always be a straight male and a "straight trans woman" will always be a gay male.
>>
>>6723001
You almost made a point and you went off the deep end with the "trans women aren't real women" thing.
>>
>>6723690
That's a common 4chan meme. Lure people in with the bait, then when you think the hook is in real deep and the fish can't get away, "Herpaderp Seig Heil!"

Needless to say, it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>6723001
Why do TERFs even go on 4chan.

Are these just the ones that are so cantankerous and uggo that not even Tumblr will accept them?
>>
>>6723754
They don't. He's just a heterosexual cis Christian male, like usual.
>>
Never meet a trans there been the type of girls i'm into.
so nope. never happened.
>>
>>6719306
I kek'd

t. salty cisbian hambeast
>>
>>6723001
You carpet munchers have always been the same. Back in the 90s you all thought you were so fucking important that you had to put your letter at the very front making it LGBT instead of ordering it in a way that made sense; according to order of oppression. TBLG. the L shouldn't even BE in there because we already have the G.
>>
>>6718949
>implying trannies can pass as real grills
>>
These threads have to be 100% trolling or something. Or maybe other MtFs aren't completely broken like me and still actually experience some form of sexual interest or attraction.

Speaking for myself, I lean towards females or FtMs because I've never liked men. Even if I did, I'd want to avoid out of sheer fear of being murdered when a guy apes out over it.

I dunno. Thankfully I'm married to a bi FtM so this isn't something I worry about.
>>
>>6725098
Cismen*

Forgot to be specific. Sorry!
>>
>>6719194
This resonates true. I have the privilege of early transition (my parents actually caught it and brought it up with me I had no idea) and now that I'm getting older I've seen the psychological damage that being indoctrinated male, institutionalized male, and raised male has on a female psyche. It destroys these people and whether they like to admit it or not, most are exactly what they fear they are. They are women inside, but even most of the "passers" BEHAVE male, or more accurately behave NOT female.

>>6719332
I don't really give much thought to who anyone is attracted to based on their gender. I don't think you're a lesbian, I think you're a shattered person who happens to like sexually the appeal of a gross vagina. Fucking degenerate.

>>6721809
It's just frustration with being ugly. The meme is in assuming any ugly women behave different than the natal born male who are gender female. The entitlement is just a new form of sexual predation. It's not exclusive to any gender or natal birth.
>>
>>6725135
>Claims to be different from other MtFs
>The tone of this entire post

lmao
>>
>>6719270
Gay men have male privilege and can reject FtMs without repercussions.
>>
>>6725172
because they don't pull the whole "lel not a REAL man" bullshit. they just say "no thanks" and move on like adults.
>>
>>6725135
I think in a way it's like those really messed up "bad girls" who you just know to stay away from because they're damaged, Their interests and behavior show it, they're hardened. But even then it's sort of different. I was talking with my psych about this once and she couldn't really comprehend why I would have so many hangups around being vulnerable and more feminine around people, or not wanting to be seen as the weird dude in a group of women. I'll never be able to talk about babies, guys, beauty tips, recipe sharing, or the other inner circle girl gossip. Yes, I know that's stereotypical. It's like women get this sort of protective bubble, not completely, but like socially. And trans girls, and the damaged bad girls, got kicked out of that bubble early on, and might never get back in. If that makes sense. I don't want to turn it into a feminist/mra argument, just my observations. It's really messed me up, for sure.
>>
>>6725172
GET THE FUCKKK OFF 4CHAN SJW FAGGOT NIGGER. KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>6725778
High school never ends. :o)
>>
>>6726472
It kind of doesn't.
>>
>>6725014
Gay guys monopolized the G though didn't they.
>>
Nah. Texas. Ain't that many gays let alone trannies.
>>
File: 1470256863116.jpg (168KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
1470256863116.jpg
168KB, 553x936px
>>6726114
keep up the good fight anon.
>>
>>6723001
You're older and there for will die before me so hahshsjhahs hahshsjhahs Hahaha ha hahaha Nice meme, but I'm gonna show up at the lesbian bar and introduce lesbian.
>>
>>6725254
Yes they do though, other gay dudes are some of the pickiest, rudest motherfuckers I've ever met. Any time they turn you down, it's "oh I think fat dudes/trannies/black people disgusting" or "ew, like I'd fuck a guy with a weird shaped butthole" or whatever, instead of "I don't think we'd be compatible" or "I don't think about you like that, I'm sorry"

It's not fucking hard you guys
>>
It's never happened to me, but if it did then she would obviously pass and be attractive. As long as she didn't want to put her crotch tumor in me I would be fine with it.
>>
>>6725778
>I was talking with my psych about this once and she couldn't really comprehend why I would have so many hangups around being vulnerable and more feminine around people, or not wanting to be seen as the weird dude in a group of women.

I cannot fucking fathom how the psychological profession has become so degraded that a practising member doesn’t get this. I, a random cishet 4chan troll, get this, so how can a fucking SHRINK fail to wrap her head around it?
>>
>>6727524
SJW training.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.