[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breaking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1461207788542.gif (277KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
1461207788542.gif
277KB, 610x862px
I'm in an awkward spot, two weeks ago I found out I have cancer, it's pretty much guaranteed to kill me unless a miracle happens, we have no money, and treatment wouldn't actually save my life anyway, I'm going to kill myself, what I'm asking is should I try to break things off with my bf first, or just off myself while we're still a pair? I know there isn't really a good answer to this, he doesn't know about my diagnosis yet, it's just for lack of a better way of saying it, I'll paraphrase deadpool, cancer is a shit show, and I don't want to take him to that show
>>
>>6718636
You have to have faith & hope anon. If you love him you owe him the truth. You taking your life is selfish and you will do more harm than good to the ppl who love you.
>>
>>6718636
>I'll paraphrase deadpool, cancer is a shit show, and I don't want to take him to that show

Did you happen to actually watch Deadpool? Do you remember what happened when Wade tried to slink off and die without telling his girlfriend anything? And how pissed off and hurt she was by that?
>>
>>6718819
real life isn't a movie, I'm not getting some miracle cure and becoming a supervillain, I'm dying
>>
>>6718636
What cancer and what stage?
>>
>>6719028
thyroid and 4, I'm pretty much fucked, I'm going to sleep, too tired
>>
Texan here.

Get your ass down to M.D. Anderson in Houston. They can fix you.

I'm not kidding.

Do it.

Take action.

With your BF.

Now. No excuses.
>>
>>6719064
It won't help anon, it's spread, we found out too late to do anything about it
>>
creative shitposting these days
>>
File: 1462790949267.png (8KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462790949267.png
8KB, 1000x1000px
>>6719821
go make another trannie thread instead of complaining
>>
OH either way as much as it sucks both situations end with your bf getting his heart broken. Might as well make good memories with him along the way
>>
File: 1468092802771.jpg (12KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468092802771.jpg
12KB, 298x300px
>>6719830
make me
>>
You'll have to explain it to him either way, you can't just off yourself with no hint as to why.
>>
>>6719848
fuck, you're right, I don't want to hurt him but there just isn't a way this ends where he doesn't get hurt
>>
>thinking it has to end because you're dying
that's cute
>>
>>6718636
Ask if he could hold your hand when you kill your self, its a good way to go.
>>
>>6720156
Yeah I can't even imagine what it you're going through but I think it would be good for both of you to be together and make memories that neither of you will forget and enjoy as much as you can. That's what I would do and that's what my girlfriend would want me to do with her too
>>
>>6718636
Fuck your picture I just threw my phone across the room.

Also I would at least sit down and talk about it with him before doing anything. If you love him and he loves you it's at least let him know what's going on.
>>
>>6719051
Thyroid? Based on your post it sounded like pancreatic or glioblastoma.

The five year survival rate for stage 4 thyroid cancer is 28%, says Google. It's considered one of the more treatable cancers. I don't know if your doctors said there's something particularly hard about your case, and not having money makes it harder, but people have had success with crowd funding medical treatments before.

Please don't kill yourself right now Anon, you have a lot of options and you could make it through this.
>>
>>6718636
I think You should be honest with him. Don't leave him wondering if it was his fault. Then again idk I cannot understand fully what this would be like. But if you really love him be honest be open. Also maybe see if you can beat before giving up. GL anon.
>>
>>6718636
Why not just tell him so you guys can hangout and do shit together?
If you're going to die you might as well go on vacation with your bf one last time or something.
>>
Hey anon, I had cancer when I was a teenager and I thought about killing myself a lot.
I decided that I'd try and get treatment and it worked out and it's almost completely remissive now
My life is really shitty now so I might kill myself anyway but when it looked most bleak, I realized that life is finite no matter what and that there's no one thing that will make me satisfied with my life and that at some point, whether I like it or not, my life would end and there would be nothing else.
What I'm trying to say is that you should accept death and with that in mind try and find a solution
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.