[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butch/masculine/tomboy mtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Is this combination acceptable? I've only ever experienced disgust and dysphoria over my apperance and lack of female attributes. Having space to behave more effeminately or being seen as feminine aren't major concerns for me. My personality is very androgynous but largely masculine. I have no intentions of wearing stereotypical clothes like skirts, etc.

So what is this? Am I just butch? Is there any point to socially transitioning in this scenario? Maybe I should just do the femboy thing, feels similar. Pic related comes close to my ideal apperance clothint and make up aside.
>>
>>6718511
There are butch/masc/tomboy cis women so I guess. Just don't pretend to be surprised when people think you're a transtrender because of it
>>
>>6718511
literally nothing of that photo is Butch/masculine/tomboy
>>
>>6718525
Their jawline kind of? but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>6718523
Fuck, that's an awful fate. I do genuinly experience dysphoria that I just don't think trenders have. How do I steer them right then? Am I essentially obligated to incorporate more feminine personality traits into how I act just to fit in?
>>
>>6718523
this also
>>6718525
this
>>
>>6718525
That's Stefania Ferrario, she lifts weights aggressively and has short hair. There are much better examples I'm sure but thats what I had on hand.
>>
>>6718530
Yeah. At first try to pass as fem and slowly work your way towards being more tomboyish
>>
>>6718511
>butch mtf
ohhhh boy
>>
Do what you want, OP. You don't have to look and behave like a 50s caricature of a woman because some chicks with issues think you're ~ruining the cause~ or somehow making them look bad. It's completely okay to be butch.
>>
>>6718536
>lifts weights aggressively
Lol
How does one do that?
>>
>>6719250
this. if anything be more butch just to stick it to terfs and trutrans.
>>
>>6718511

Now imagine that she has a dick. Yum.
>>
You sound like a straight male that is struggling with being a beta and instead of embracing and developing your masculinity you want free attention and pity points (society looks out for girls) as a girl.
I don't think you are a woman. I think you just have pyschological issues
>>
>>6719422
Yes hon be more butch. WHy even transition at all. Just be a man with tits that expects society to see them as female and qt lesbians to fuck him

You dumb transbians on this board are hilarious.
>>
>>6719750
I'm not really that beta though. I'll admit prior to hrt I was a total bitch but since taking estrogen I've only been more confident and tougher. A little more emotional if I'm honest but outside of that, I'm just not that much of a beta.
>>
>>6718511
you have to have a really nice face to pull it off
>>
>>6718511
Absolutely OP. People just see me as a cool tomboy (a lot of guys are into that BTW). Though, I'm also stealth, so keep that in mind.

Back when I transitioned, this person was kind of a role model for me https://www.youtube.com/user/minorqback
>>
>>6720360
This
>>
Tomboyish, yeah absolutely, you're raised male, you're probably going to have some traditionally male interests. But I don't really understand how any MTF would be comfortable being butch.Not to say it can't happen, just seems like a ridiculous combo to me.
>>
>>6719305
Is it even possible to lift weights non-agressively? Like what, you lift them really slowly and make sure you don't drop them after you're done and they consented to being lifted?
>>
File: image.jpg (498KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
498KB, 1280x1600px
It's not a bad look
>>
>>6728050
Zarya mode is actually looking pretty nice
>>
>>6726370
It's weird.
Pretransition, I had long hair and wore the closest to girl I could get away with.
Early in transition, longer hair and unmistakably femme clothes.

But I wasn't comfy until I had a short pixie cut and was wearing fitted button up shirts and jeans.

If it's what you're comfy in its what you're comfy in.
>>
>>6731782
>fitted button up shirts and jeans
This, a little make up and some chap stick are honestly about as fem as I feel I want to go.
>>
>>6734979
I haven't worn proper makeup in over two years.

At most I'll do a bit of mascara and maybe some liner to make my eyes look good for a date, and that's about it.

2butch4school
>>
File: IMG_20160328_182741.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_182741.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>6718511
Nothing wrong with it. It doesn't make you less of a woman. I'm more hard femme than butch, but I'm definitely not going to go out of my way to check every shitty feminine stereotype.
>>
>>6718511
>Graviton Surge Ready
>>
>>6718511
do whatever makes you happy
>>
>>6718511
I fucking love this woman
>>
>>6746610

Why?
>>
>>6718511
>>/femgen/
>>
>>6719750
Hahaha. That made me laugh. I don't believe OP isn't trans tho.

>>6719773
If you're tougher on estrogen, ur mega-beta cuck. I bet you'll die your hair green or purple. If you haven't already.
>>
>>6754553
>bet you'll die your hair green or purple
What worries me is that if there was no stigma to it my hair would be silver right now, so you got me. I don't want people to think I'm a sjw though.
>>
Most of the mtf characters I write are butch. I just like writing tomboys more.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.