[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY YOU'RE /LGBT/ BUT NO LONGER AN "LGBT"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: alt_lgbt.jpg (34KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
alt_lgbt.jpg
34KB, 336x188px
THIS VIDEO SUMMARIZES IT PERFECTLY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=serkiUOdFT8
>>
>>6717980
WE ALLL HAVE UNIQUE EXPERIENCES BROOO SO LABELS DONT MATTER W O A H IM SO DEEP XD
>>
>>6718007
u wana fite m80?
>>
File: cmon_man_playlist.jpg (64KB, 961x573px) Image search: [Google]
cmon_man_playlist.jpg
64KB, 961x573px
>>6717980
why would anyone care about the thoughts of two cis people on a tranny board
>>
I thought it was pretty good actually! :s
>>
>>6718081

heh.
>>
>>6718085
<3 ;^)

8=D~(.)(.)
>>
>>6718093
You're rude, and those aren't even good ASCII boobs. ( Y )
>>
>>6718116

whatever, i still agreed with you
>>
>>6718121

Cool, we're good. :>
>>
>>6718129

so, when are we hooking up?

a/s/l?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 336x188px
found another good one (older):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLG69TltV2A
>>
>thinking you can escape the anti-LGBT hate by being gay but refusing to label yourself as such because muh individuality

kek
>>
>>6718162
They just sound like bisexuals that think everyone else is bisexual.
"hey guys evry person experince is different might as well stop labeling ourselgves human too" It's just a pretty dumb concept all around.
>>
>>6718179

It's more like, what do you gain by a) labeling yourself and b) being really militant and assertive about it? Why is no homo a thing when guys who aren't attracted to each other could express intimacy without it being some sort of awkward and shameful thing? That's stupid and there's no reason why it *has* to be that way. Not being attracted to something is not the same thing as being repulsed and repelled by it.
>>
>>6718194
Because the rest of society is already labeling you, dumbshit. When there's people that are out trying to kill/harm you because of your sexual orientation, all going "I don't believe in labels~~~" does is isolate you from the other people like you who would otherwise be a community that could unite under an easily recognizable name for a common cause. If you live in some perfect progressive society where gays don't get any shit and it's treated as normally as left-handedness is then fine, but something in me doubts that your entire life is confined to a hippie utopia. Refusing to call yourself gay/bi doesn't mean that other people are going to perceive you as straight.
>>
>>6718202

But by consciously rejecting labels for your sexuality, you're producing an alternative discourse to the ones which say you have to be this way. It's making space in the world where it doesn't have to be a thing.
>>
>>6718209
> which say you have to be this way
> it doesn't have to be a thing

The fuck are you on about? LGBT means that you're either attracted to the same sex or trans. Gay means you're exclusively attracted to the same sex, bi means that you're attracted to both and/or that sex doesn't matter to you. They're not prescriptive labels, they're descriptive.
>>
>>6717980
I don't know why, but these hippy types always trigger me a bit. Probably because they radiate smugness.
>let me tell you about how you shouldn't let anybody tell you how to do things
>>
>>6718209
In the end words only have the meaning you give them. That's why labels are important. It simplifies things. Saying "I'm gay" generally means you're a dude sexually attracted to other dudes. It's much easier than "I DONT USE LABELLSSS MAANNNNN MY SEXUAL URGES ARE IN THE MOMENT MANNNNNNNN" and going on to descriptively explain every aspect of your sexuality. (same thing with bisexual/pansexual in this case)
>>
>>6718225

no, they're just better than you

what you're feeling is called butthurt
>>
>>6718226
Labels also have the meaning a larger group, such as society, give to them and agree on.
So let's entertain the idea that these hippies are somewhat right.
If person A, says I'm a gay man, the underlying interpretation will be just as you said.
If person B, says they have momentarily sexual urges however, is when something interesting appears and something I too have been thinking about for a while.

It's a split between sexuality (person a) and eroticism (person b).
I personally feel the difference between sexuality and eroticism becomes quite clear when you are listening to these types of people.
>>
>>6718247
Can't be it. Most people are better then me, and most people don't get my jimmies rustled.
>>
>>6718249
If it's not their sexuality then the sexuality labels can still apply to them.
>>
>>6718249
Momentary sexual urges means that they're bi, that's what bi means. Come on dude. You're trying to make it sound like it's all vague so that you can avoid being labelled LGBT, but it won't save you because that's what you are.
>>
>>6718255
>>
White people love to be snowflakes!
>>
>>6718372
pls rape me with ur big thick black cock, tyrone
>>
itt: the truth
>>
>>6723055
dubs confirms
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.