[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adderall = gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: totesfw.jpg (223KB, 1025x1050px) Image search: [Google]
totesfw.jpg
223KB, 1025x1050px
I just got fucked by my dealer.

Literally.

I got 55 10mg of Adderall for the price of letting him fuck me in the ass. He's a chill dude and he knew I was bi so he made the suggestion. His only additional stipulation was that I had to dress like a girl (which I do from time to time anyway). Its not like I didn't have the money, I just got turned on by the idea of being a whore for drugs. We even fucked in the alleyway behind my building. It was hot. Anyone have any stories like this?

Anyway: I have 27mg Concerta. Should I mix that with the 10mg IR Adderall or nah?
>>
>>6717065
That sounds pretty hot desu

I wanna try having sex for money some time, but only if it's in a safe setting with a reasonably attractive guy
>>
If it's after 6pm you're not gonna sleep tonight on that 27mg Concerta. I take 36mg daily and if I take it after 2pm I'll be up until 3 or 4am guaranteed.
>>
prostitution is wrong kids
>>
>>6717358
why
>>
>>6717065

Adderall is a joke.

Used to have a script for it... but I found that I would NEVER do anything unless I popped one of the pills.

Everything I did on it was worse too... programming and writing especially. You get too focused on the most bullshit parts you forget how to move on and see the bigger picture.

Back when I was in college, my gpa went to shit because of it.... then one day instead of popping pills I made myself commit to not getting high or drinking until either I was done with all my homework or has done two hours of studying. Straight As from that point on.
>>
>he doesnt have a free monthly script of 60x 30mg addys

also nice fantasy, faggot
>>
i would give you adderall and fuck you OP~
>>
At least tell me you wore protection.
>>
>>6717065
Adderall is shit
>>
>>6717065
So how bad was your childhood?
>>
>>6717065
literally whoring yourself out for shit drugs

LMAO
>>
>>6717065
Umm...Concerta is waaay weaker than Adderall dude... I think you're getting ripped the fuck off.
>>
>>6717466
Yes, this is because it's A FUCKING ADHD MEDICATION. The reaction you were expecting to get is meant FOR PEOPLE WITH ADHD.
>>
>>6717065
You're using Adderall as an excuse because you want to fuck your dealer.
>>
>>6717099
Not just a dumb whore, but a vain and greedy whore as well.
>>
>>6727743
>implying thats a bad excuse
>>
>>6727737
This.

If you don't have ADHD, takin stimulants is going to fuck you for everything except hardcore theorem proving. You will perform worse in school while on the drugs.
>>
pls nobody become a drug whore, you'll ruin your life and looks. I've seen what happens don't do it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.