[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when the AGP invasion is gonna to stop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: ugly unpassable hon.jpg (601KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
ugly unpassable hon.jpg
601KB, 2448x3264px
seriously, /mtfg/ and all the fucking board is full of nasty AGP hons, and no, you can be ""cute"" and be a sick AGP, they are driving away real transgirls and lesbians with their disgusting behavior proped of a nasty straight male, and you know? AGPs still are disgusting straight men even if they have a vagina and pass, a monkey with a dress is still a monkey.

if you are a transwomen and you like women i have news for you, you are dirty fetishist and a fucking male, no a woman like transkids like me, ok? go to /b/ or /a/, is board is not for straight fetishist.
>>
File: 1457654335777.png (111KB, 453x599px)
1457654335777.png
111KB, 453x599px
>>6715979
>transwomen are not allowed to be homosexual or else they're fetishists
>transwomen are not allowed to be unattractive/unpassable or else they're fetishists
You're trans and know less about trans than me, a fucking cis white male
>>
File: 1469747146317.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1469747146317.png
80KB, 500x501px
Projecting this much.
>>
>>6715979
>a monkey with a dress is still a monkey.
sick burrrrn
>>
>>6715979
I'm AGP, dysphoric and attracted to men exclusively.
>>
File: hon you are even trying.png (192KB, 1092x409px) Image search: [Google]
hon you are even trying.png
192KB, 1092x409px
>>6716458
>AGP
>liking only men

i have good news for you! you are not AGP if you like only men, only if you like women like a straight male, so not, you can't be AGP, you are tru trans like me and all transkids.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px)
image.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>6715979
Uh, what about femboys? They're pretty cute desu

And besides It's usually over compensating old hons who get hung up over who's true.

Hate to tell you this but your being the 'truest of the true' won't make you any less of a hon monster. Just quit.
>>
>>6715979
>transkids
only hons use that word, hon

Get lost stefoknee
>>
>>6716458
>>6716932
I'm also exclusively attracted to men, but I'm pretty sure I'm AGP too :(
>>
>>6716932
>>6715979
>tru trans like me and all transkids.
Creepy old man, telling yourself you're as pure as a six year old only makes you more of a monster.
>>
>>6716954
fuck you, the majority of femboys are nasty bisexual AGPs, and the completely gay ones, well they are gay men, incomplete transkids like me, have feminized brain in all senses, and not a shemale mess like the gay ones.

almost every femboy are AGPs, the completely gay ones are extremely effeminate gay men A.K.A. failed transkids.
>>
>>6716976

Are you Kay/Kate Brown? Go back to your blog.
>>
>>6716976
The funny thing is we just do what we do cause a Peter Pan syndrome. The taking hormones, that's actually the fault of mtfg for egging us into that without telling us we had seems as an option.

That still doesn't make you any less wrong or creepy. The way you tell yourself you're legit for thinking like a child, well trust me that doesn't make you any more legit.

Hons overcompensating and Cronin on about legitimacy is creepy
>>
>>6716982
Is that some hon we should know about? Another stephonknee? I know he also loved that trans kid lable. Borderline pedophilia probably.
>>
>>6715979
>transkids
Go away Kiiiiiiiiiieira
>>
>>6716932
>you are tru trans like me
HSTS
>>
>>6716992
That's not what trankids is, it's a group of HSTS (i.e. straight trans) Bailey fans who used to agree with the idea that they were just faggots who went too far
>>
>>6717011
>>6717006
You mean deluded men calling themselves straight.

They don't just look like complete old men. Odds are they're also perverts like all of the ones on the news. Disgusting monsters with their kid obsession, they make me sick.

The only real category is sick old hon man or not. It's only old hons who do creepy stuff. Put them down, please.
>>
>>6716998

You've probably seen the pic before. Some fat lesbian-looking woman in a sunhat in front of a small plane and a story about said plane being crashed by some other unstable tranny.
Blog: sillyolme.wordpress.com
>>
>>6716998
she is just an old hon who loves, supports and have a blog about "autogynephiles and homosexual transsexuals" and jerks off with blanchard dichotomy everynight, like a lot of old hons she overrates how her pass as a cis woman, i'm pretty sure she hates the fact than nobody supports AGP shit, almost every transgender person thinks that AGP is bullshit unlike the 80s and that are a lot of early onset transgirls are lesbians, her lovely dichotomy is simpy death. here's is her blog, is funny when she tries to sound objective and scientific.

she seems to have some hatred to gay men.... as well, this paragrash is golden.

https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/about/

"For the sake of a thought experiment, let us conceed for the moment that the form that male androphilia takes depends on the culture that they find themselves. (This will not be a popular notion among either Western Gay men nor autogynephiles who would otherwise wish to identify as androphilic transwomen.) Let us further assume that the Kinship Selection Hypothesis is correct. This would support not only the notion that androphilic males are a special morph, but that of neccessity, the transgender form is the evolutionarily selected form. In which case, transkids are not “failed gay men”… but Western Gay Men are “failed transkids” !!! This also reads upon efforts to “help” gender atypical children to be “more gender fluid”, less gender atypical, less.. well… less likely to be transgender, is in fact an attempt to fight an evolutionarilty selected and natural role, and as such is a “crime against nature”."
>>
>>6717061
>>6717054
Creepy, I was attacked as a kid. He seems just like that Trojan horse pervert.

A real monster, I don't know why we don't all just preemptivelly kill his hon kind before they strike.

He's already droned on about kids and wanting to do stuff. Hopefully those frenzied hicks will catch an old man like him and give him what he deserves.
>>
>>6717061
Thing is Kay Brown/Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiera/Denise was a young transitioner.
>>
>>6717109
You're too autismal to understand a thing anyone on this thread is saying, are you?
>>
>>6717131
Exactly what stephonknee claims. Both are creepy old men. Men bodied men who try and claim to be legitimate.

Thankfully the public won't buy his bullshit. I really hope the culture war bashing and attrition finally starts to burn through monsters like him.
>>
>>6717137
A fifty something year old man calling himself a transkid is creepy. His talking about kids is even creepier. You don't need reading comprehension, any human could tell a creature like that is a monster. Get lost hon.
>>
>>6717189
Old pontificating men get hung by their fat turkey necks while cute boys get to live. Sounds great to me!
>>
>>6716992
What is seems?
>>
File: 1458596809507.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1458596809507.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>6715979
>posts pic of a trutrans
>complains about AGPs
>>
>>6717883
SERMs.
Avoid boytits
>>
>>6716976
Jesus fuck you're creepy. The whole "tru trans" thing is just gross and creepy as fuck. And this is coming from someone that fits the "tru trans" narrative, for the most part. Are you so insecure that you need to invalidate other peoples identity in order to feel comfortable in your own?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.