[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dangers Of Castration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

Any anons wish to help me out here?

As someone who has been interested in physical castration I do find some of the consequences to be frightening.

Osteoporosis/osteopenia, memory loss, weight gain, depression, lack of energy...these side effects are a concern. It is said that some of these may be eliminated by taking hormones but that isn't what I want.

So, does anyone have experiences or input towards this?
>>
>>6713868
uh, my input is dont cut ur dick off
>>
>>6713868
this isn't a board for it you inept nullo fuck

besides if you are on hormone REPLACEMENT therapy, there is no risk of any of those
>>
>It is said that some of these may be eliminated by taking hormones but that isn't what I want.
You don't want hormones? Or rather, what is your goal with castration? What's the appeal?

>>6713874
Did you know that your balls are not your dick?
>>
>>6713868
You pretty much have to HRT and become grill (or take T but that's gross)
>>
>>6713868
sexual desire comes from the testicles
sexual release comes from the penis
>if you castrate you will be forever sexually frustrated. Wikipedia lists this as a form of torture.
know what your considering
>>
File: 1470114904372.jpg (40KB, 421x363px) Image search: [Google]
1470114904372.jpg
40KB, 421x363px
>>6713868
Supplement-free eunuch here.

>Osteoporosis/osteopenia
Didn't kill the centenarian eunuchs of the Chinese imperial court, and it won't kill you. They have these things called vitamins, conveniently sold at your local fake corner store pharmacy.
>memory loss
I forgot most of my childhood, but the fancy word they use for that is repression.
>weight gain
This part is legit, because your metabolism will drop. I watch my calories vigilantly.
>depression
Reality is shit, don't blame your biochemistry. There's a reason the Roman emperor Julian described the Earth as refuse, as opposed to the realm of platonic forms, and gods.
>lack of energy
I'm literally drinking a Monster right now.
>>
File: 1450420874349.jpg (99KB, 666x636px) Image search: [Google]
1450420874349.jpg
99KB, 666x636px
>>6713914
>Wikipedia lists this as a form of torture.
Suffering is part of a complete sexual breakfast.
>>
>>6713902
Where else would I post this? I have already stated that I don't want to take replacement hormones.

>>6713906
I wish to fully embrace the asexual lifestyle.

>>6713960
Interesting, thanks for the input.
>>
>>6713960
I'm just passing by and noticed this here.

Why are you an eunuch or is that even a thing one is allowed to ask someone?

Would people look at me weird if I asked that in real life?

I'm just facinated by someone being that way, I'm not judging or anything, but I'm interested in the circumstances that resulted in it. A birth defect or what?
>>
>>6714004
>is that even a thing one is allowed to ask someone?
People ask all the time -- their suspicion rooted in my unusual appearance. Transsexuals are vogue right now, so that's the go-to working assumption. Should I be offended by my own existence? No. I answer plainly about the surgery, and any details that interest them.

>I'm interested in the circumstances that resulted in it.
Psychological or theological? There does exist a small, small community of people who desire for male-to-eunuch treatment in urology. The reasons are myriad. But imagine a dysphoria which wants not for replacement. The practice goes back to our prehistory.
>>
>>6713960
>I forgot most of my childhood, but the fancy word they use for that is repression.
I didn't even cut my balls off but I know this feel. Whenever I call my mum she's like "Do you remember when...?" and I have basically no idea what she's talking about but go yeah yeah yeah totally.
>>
>>6713868
>osteo
Get plenty of vitamin D and calcium through diet. Daily load-bearing exercise. If you're really concerned you can try getting osteoporosis prevention meds. Many eunuchs prior to modern medicine lived to ripe old age.

And while you don't want to take hormones, estrogen or a SERM will take care of helping mineral absorption, so that's an option if you ever become open to it.

I know a guy who has been without T or E for 20 years. It's not a death sentence, and if you take good care of yourself you won't be having serious complications and things like that, they're more inconveniences on various scales. Eat for osteoporosis, eat for arthritis, and very importantly, daily load bearing exercise, this helps keep your bones strong - that's why astronauts lose bone mass in space. They don't have Earth's gravity to give them a load on their bones, and a load on your bones tells your bones to stay strong.

>weight gain
Willpower, don't eat like a fatass, adjust your diet to your new metabolism
>memory loss, depression, lack of energy
SSRIs can help with this but not everyone has these issues. It really does vary person to person.

Most importantly: I strongly suggest -testing- the waters, with chemical castration first. Take antiandrogens, see how you feel when your body has no testosterone floating around. See if it's something you like and can life with and makes you feel satisfied, before you go and get your nuts removed.
>>
>>6714103(me)
Also, don't pop vitamin pills like this guy said >>6713960
Get your vitamins through diet to ensure they are properly absorbed. If they're diet pills you often piss that stuff out anyway, or excrete it, rather than absorb it. Particularly when your body has more difficulty absorbing minerals.

Additional info:
Most bone density loss occurs in the first 5 years. After that it continues but does peter out a good deal, especially if you're taking care of yourself.

Just listen to your body and always be vigilant, and take good care of yourself. Don't be a lazy fuck and skimp or cut corners, you'll probably pay for it down the road. Even then though, it's just potential inconveniences, not a death sentence.
>>
does the calcium chloride thing actually work? does it hurt?
>>
>>6714049
>Should I be offended by my own existence? No.

Correct. People usually don't take well to these kinds of interrogatory questions. I'm glad.

>Psychological or theological?
Personal. Even though you are anonymous I take you for a real person and consider this to be a a rare opportunity to get to ask these questions. I can use this as future reference. Assuming you are not pulling my nose of course.

How old were you when you had the surgery?

Also, what is this about forgetting your chidlhood? I'm not really interested in personal reasons in this one, but a generalization as because to why would you repress it or forget it?
>>
>>6714136
3 days of potentially 7-8/10 pain, which goes away after that. It does work, if you do it properly.

The main thing is that it doesn't always make the testicles remain atrophied and not producing testosterone after a year, if it's done improperly and particularly if high concentration (drinkable) ethanol is not used in its creation.

The huge benefit though: even if it's not enough to finish off your balls it is almost certainly enough to show them to a doctor, act like you don't know what's up, and have them think it's testicular cancer when they do an ultrasound, which will lead to their removal.

So if it doesn't lead to proper deactivation, it very easily can lead to an insurance covered or if your income is low enough, often a free inguinal orchiectomy. Just don't go to a high-volume hospital in a high population area, because they may have seen cases of testicular self-harm before and may recognize it. Most doctors will not ever have seen it before, and will go all googley eyed when they see the ultrasound and go "holy fuck these need to come out".

If the CaCl2 solution does work on its own, it'll finish the job within 3-6 months. If you did it properly it'll be permanent, and fully render you sterile without producing testosterone in your balls as well. If you've seen the guide I've posted here then follow it to the letter, in order to maximize success and minimize risk.
>>
>>6714103(me)
>>6714125(me)
I didn't say this in my posts so I'll clarify it now: I'm that busted balls (from infection) guy who posts about it here now and then. Years without testosterone, no problems. But I've taken care of myself.
>>
>>6714165
>How old were you when you had the surgery?

>why would you repress it or forget it?
Very early parental separation, custody shenanigans, kidnapping, anti-parent propaganda campaigns from both sides, neglect (despite the fuss over who got to own me.)
>>
>>6714194
Did you go to Dr. A. like so many I've known?
>>6714049
>their suspicion rooted in my unusual appearance. Transsexuals are vogue right now, so that's the go-to working assumption.
I've only had one person ask anything about it aside from romantic partners, and it was a young hon asking me what my pronouns were kek

I've had people comment on how I look but I never take the liberty to discuss why.

Did you get much in the way of gynecomastia?

Not that poster you've been talking with btw.
>>
>>6714220
Dr. Kimmel, he's retired.

>a young hon asking me what my pronouns were kek
The most future shock thing to happen to me was a tubby cashier girl at a theater who accused me of having hair privilege, and wouldn't stop talking about it. "You probably just wake up like that." On and on, about how she has to use all these products to simulate volume. Apparently I'm a cishair shitlord.

>gynecomastia
Not gonna sit here and complain about breast development, when my dick doesn't work. Life finds a way. Deep into a trashy medieval harlequin, a good old fashioned tit squeeze is the best thing going.
>>
Does personality change drastically?

I wouldn't want who I am to be altered. I know emotions can fluctuate more and be stronger.
>>
>>6714259
> Apparently I'm a cishair shitlord.
Me too, at my old job these girls would always whine about how shitty and high maintenance their hair was, and how they were jelly mine was straight and blonde. kek

>dick doesn't work
I know that feel lol. On very rare occasions it'll work well enough, but either way I never feel like using it and trying to masturbate or get it hard always feels like a chore. Anal is great though, but it still feels like a chore to do it to myself.

>gynecomastia
I'm mainly just curious as to what degree you got it, mine isn't so bad but they're there and I can't exactly walk around shirtless without shame and embarrassment.

>>6714268
>Does personality change drastically?
That's another thing that depends on the individual, but most importantly you'll still be you. You'll just enter this altered normal.

You might be less prone to rage when angry, e.g. less prone to wanting to punch a wall or things like that. Might be more of a smouldering anger, or maybe you'll still totally want to punch things. It really varies too much.

There is a thing called "eunuch calm" which you may or may not get, I really think that's more of a mental shift on the brain owner's part rather than the hormones not going through the brain anymore.

"who you are" will not change. You might be more tame and composed in temperament though. But it all varies too much person to person to say for sure what you'll be like after. If you were throwing in estrogen or something I'm sure it'd be a different story.

You will feel different but you won't be different, if that makes sense. The "you" is unaltered, just the sensations, physical and emotional, that it receives.

This all is a good reason to test out chemical castration before you do actual physical castration. Chemical castration with an antiandrogen will allow you to see what it's like, without it being permanent. You'll be able to undo it if you don't like it. Once your balls are cut off there is no return.
>>
>>6714268
>Does personality change drastically?
Yes. After the initial rites, you're inducted into the cult of the great mother, made servant to her matreum, imbued with the tools to sow fertile chaos into the depths of stagnancy. We have cute little hats. Oh! and of course there's literature. Have you heard the good news? Attis died for you, and was resurrected. As a new corybant, you'll be expected to bring forth the song, infecting strangers like with the primal ecstasy of a satyr's pan flute.

But seriously, it's not magic. A significant number of us claim a sense of oppressive serenity. Imagine being on the deep ocean, in an impenetrable fog. The rest of you is all there. Supposing it was all there to begin with.
>>
>>6714332
One other thing, what I felt myself was this:
At first I was irritable and depressed as fuck, felt like utter garbage, however IMO this was mainly due to why exactly I became this way. Someone voluntarily removing their balls would probably feel excited and happy. I did get over it though and quit giving a fuck. No use caring about something that was totally out of your control.

I would say now I'm more patient, less prone to anger, but also less ambitious than I used to be. I don't attack my former interests with the same vigor so you may want to stay on top of that if you do have any big interests, like playing music or art or whatever. I'm also less arrogant and more forgiving. I really don't know how much of this was from me just maturing in age as a person, and how much was from #rekt balls. I do feel that emotions are felt differently and there is less terminator-mode-get-it-done suppression of emotions, again that could totally just be me and have nothing to do with what's happened.
>>
>>6714370
>A significant number of us claim a sense of oppressive serenity
>>6714415 here
Also this.
"eunuch calm"
I do feel more at peace and oppressive would be a good descriptor of it, I just don't give so much of a fuck about shit that happens, particularly bad shit, but even some good shit. I don't yell really, don't like when people are yelling, etc. I don't get hyper excited for things either, although I do still get excited for things. You aren't dulled completely.
Another thing is how I react in fight or flight situations has changed. Physically I cannot put up much of a fight at all, so I carry a gun, but the thought of using it terrifies me more than it ever did, and I try to avoid conflict, and after the situation is over I end up collapsing into a ball and crying my eyes out, after getting myself in a secluded area of course.
>>
>>6714415
People don't realize it, but fertility burns the candle at both ends. The creative impulse is a sexual impulse. You cannot separate the two. We few are like water, yielding. Life for us is no longer a competition. I can corroborate those feelings.

It is at once freeing and mortifying, to be without purpose. But those are the gasping thoughts of an adapting mind. Does the lizard ask why he basks in the sun.
>>
>>6714512
>to be without purpose
anon pls
>>
>>6714525
Oh, it sounds dramatic, I know. Many ordinary people put stock into passing on their legacy. They'll accuse you of being a fool, a traitor to your line, a leech -- any number of things. To relinquish what some see as immortality is a little taboo. It is. Just because we live in an era of radical individualism, of lifestyle consumption, that doesn't erase old mores.
>>
>>6714512
>It is at once freeing and mortifying, to be without purpose
Perfect description right there. It is freeing, a bit like the weight of the world has been lifted off of your shoulders, you're a non-player and it's freeing, but you're also a non-player, which is mortifying until you adjust and quit caring about that fact.
>>6714525
It's true, we are no longer players in the evolutionary game, we no longer have the drive to have sexual relationships and believe it or not that does actually change a lot about what motivates you. It removes the motivation for a lot of things which you never realized were motivated, ultimately, by sexual desire/impulse.

Why did I do the things I did with such vigor? Why was I so arrogant? Why did I strive to be the very best? To impress, and ultimately that drive to be the best and impress was tied to sexual desire/impulse/instinct or whatever. Makes sense, too, because bitches love guys who can impress the shit out of them.
One thing that really hit home was how differently I viewed girls afterwards. Now I see all this bullshit that they do that I used to be blind to, I see them constantly trying to manipulate the guys around them, which might not even be by their own will or intention but rather just "instinct" or something like that. Regardless, I see all this bullshit they do and I don't care for it. I'm immune to girls putting on a helpless cute voice and asking for a favor. I used to be like 95% straight but I've grown to just not give a fuck about girls anymore. I don't hate them at all, it's just that I don't feel a need for one in my life and I guess you could say I am immune to their charms and view them in an entirely different way now.
>>
>>6714415
>>6714512

Losing ambitions and the lack of a creative force is a major concern for me. I don't want to lose what I live for.

>>6714332
>This all is a good reason to test out chemical castration before you do actual physical castration. Chemical castration with an antiandrogen will allow you to see what it's like, without it being permanent. You'll be able to undo it if you don't like it. Once your balls are cut off there is no return.

Am I correct in thinking that if you do not like the results that you can go off of it and return to how you were before? Or are there long-term side effects?
>>
>>6714625
>Losing ambitions and the lack of a creative force is a major concern for me. I don't want to lose what I live for.
Well I mean it's not like I've wholly given up on my interests, I still know shitloads about them and still can play instruments really well, but I just don't go about these interests with the same fervor as previously, and that might actually be a good thing in many ways. I was a huge arrogant prick about it before, now I'm nice to others in regards to playing music. I also have lost some bad tendencies I had and become more musical in the sense that I don't go after the most technical and impressive shit I can find but rather play to make actually good sounding music. Now the music is first instead of my ego and trying to impress people.

Another thing to think about is this: post-castration your goals will likely change in regards to that shit. I had my head in the clouds before, but now I'd feel content and happy living a simple life rather than striving for greatness. A simple life is one much easier to achieve, so think of it as making yourself more easily satisfied in life. That might seem bad to you now but post castration it would make sense to you, and in reality most people aren't going to reach greatness and will instead feel inadequate because of it. As a eunuch you wouldn't feel inadequate, you'd feel comfy and at peace in your place in the world.

Basically, your interests aren't going to go away, you're just going to have different motivations and goals in pursuing them.

>Am I correct in thinking that if you do not like the results that you can go off of it and return to how you were before? Or are there long-term side effects?

It strongly depends on the specific anti-androgen you take, and the length of time you are taking it. However with all that I've heard of, there is a point where you can quit and still be fertile and have full recovery of your testicular function, typically 6 months to a year depending on the drug.
>>
>>6714676
Also some of my best songwriting has taken place after my balls failed. If you're creative you'll still be creative but that which drives and motivates your creation will change with it. This will cause you to create differently, but not necessarily in a bad way. Probably depends a lot on the individual and the specific interest or interests.
>>
>>6714676
>>6714625

One other thing, about testing the waters with anti-androgens. The longer you try it out the longer it will take to recover to normal, so say you try out with cyproterone for 6 months, you'll have longer than 6 months of a trial window and will also get to see how you feel having normal test again. You could do a 3 month trial and see how you feel even. It will give you a peek, you might find you like it, you might find you don't. Maybe you'll feel indifferent, not hating it yet not loving the shit out of it, and then when you quit it find out that you actually don't like the returning testosterone, sex drive, and everything else. I basically have remained like this for multiple reasons, even though I could get on testosterone replacement therapy. At first I was like "fuck it I'm gonna just waste away and go die" but as I adjusted and coped found that I actually enjoy this simplified existence and decided to take care of myself and continue. I see the vast difference in my view of the world and how I exist in it and wouldn't want to go back. Maybe for you, seeing that difference will make you realize which side you like better.
>>
File: 20160718204019_1.jpg (111KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160718204019_1.jpg
111KB, 1366x768px
>>6714625
>>6714676
Wonderfully put. Let it not be said that we're dishonest. Men create beauty to mirror the beauty they seek. When he goes tumbling down the rabbit hole, things might look a little different.

Which is the real you: the one with or without testosterone in his veins? The truth is whichever one you are at present. A eunuch has greater access to equilibrium. And he pays a price for it. The humble life is good to him. Fewer lows, fewer highs.

For me, one of the sacrifices was what they call "flow" in psychology, or you might say, a sort of lucid awareness. The NES was my unofficial babysitter and games were always an important hobby to me. But now I don't have the aptitude for real-time games. The tension vexes me. While my hobby didn't change, my taste absolutely did. But hey, if you've ever neutered your pets, you know they get sluggish. If I zone out playing Civ or a point and click adventure, it's absolutely fine.

These are the kind of minor, lateral changes you might experience.
>>
File: 20160703215739_1.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160703215739_1.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>6714813
Lmao I can say the same thing about my taste in games changing. I play the shit out of paradox autism simulators now (ck2, eu4, eu3, etc.)

I used to be into really competitive shit, like hardcore raiding in world of warcraft back in the day (was in the top guild on my server, played the game purely to be l33t), along with pvp, also pvp in star trek online and trying to be the best. Now I'm just into different types of games and when I do play one that's more competitive, like CS:GO or MMOs or anything competitive, I don't ever get worked up or angry or that involved at all. I just play the game and have fun, but don't even care if I'm losing or things are going poorly, while everyone else seems to be always freaking the fuck out over it and trying to be le l33t ebin sniper or dps or whatever. I stick to healers in MMOs.

>The tension vexes me
This, too. I don't really like tense games.
What vexes me most is other people's tension and how they act like it's such a big deal. I used to be just like them, too, but now I can play games like that remaining entirely calm the whole time, and the thing that bothers me most is how nobody else seems to ever be calm while playing them. Kinda ruins the atmosphere. I just want to sit there and get along with everyone, even the opponent. Nobody does that, so every time I pick up one of those games I play it for a little while and then get tired of the tension brought about by that atmosphere and quit, maybe come back after a while. The map painters and autism simulators, though, along with many single-player adventure games and things like that, are definitely ones I can play endlessly.

Elite: Dangerous is one of the ones I've gotten into, and it's been pretty good to me. I do a lot of exploration in it, pretty much the tamest thing I can think of, going system to system, scanning stars and planets, looking at the pretty sights, nice cozy game. Not for everyone though.
>>
>>6714966
Interesting how we adapted in similar ways. I imagine if a group of us got together, we'd be like the sea lions in Monterey. Online multiplayer is kind of a no-go zone. Like you say, it's hard to get comfy when everyone else is on edge. Tabletop gaming is nice though. Whether it's a board game or an RPG, players take their time. And the people who know me are aware that I'm in permanent chill pill mode. I think I've got a few of those Paradox games in my backlog. Maybe it's time to give them a whirl. Why did it never occur to me to search the "comfortable" tag on Steam. I don't know.
>>
>>6715177
>Interesting how we adapted in similar ways.
It makes sense considering we're in the same hormonal condition, but it still is nice and pleasant to hear someone else having the same sort of experiences and changes from it. A get-together of eunuchs would be chill as fuck but sadly we're so rare and few that I wouldn't be surprised to never meet another hormone-supplement-free eunuch in person.

>Maybe it's time to give them a whirl.
I would definitely recommend CK2 most out of the paradox games I've played. It even has a "eunuch" trait, which you can give to prisoners if you're playing as the Byzantines (or which your sons have a chance to end up with if you're norse and send them off to be in the varangian guard)
>comfortable tag
I wonder if that's even a thing games get tagged with often on steam. Comfy/cozy games are definitely the best for me now.
>>
>>6715292
My Steam handle is JazamaPajama, if you want to keep in touch. It's not often we meet in the wild. I'd kick myself later if I didn't reach out.
>>
>>6715396
Haha I was thinking the same.
I'll be the guy with something to do with cats adding you
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.