[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Douching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg (107KB, 1412x940px) Image search: [Google]
Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg
107KB, 1412x940px
So I just had a really really hot hook up. He was tanned, long wavy hair, completely ripped, early 30's, hung, and he just fucked me senseless.

I douched before hand to the point when the water leaving me was completely clear.

After he fucked me and there was a massive brown stain all over my bed sheets, it completely stank.

What am I doing wrong? I really want him to come back but i doubt it now. What am I doing wrong?

Pic related as its the same douche I used,
>>
How long before did you clean yourself?
>>
>>6713250
about 30 mins
>>
Couple of tips:

Don't eat within a couple hours of doing anal. If you eat, even if it's a little bit, your body will start the process of digestion. Try to eat lots and lots of fiber, most people don't even eat more than 10-20g...try to shoot for more. Eat lots of veggies, oatmeal and fruits. Protein bars help as well, or homemade granola bars.

Usually should douche before 20-60 minutes of the actual penis entering inside you at least IMO. That way, if you shot water too far up your ass and you start to feel rumbling, you can take care of it before sex.

Some people do enemas, but I've only done that a couple of times and found it more to be a mess and not worth the trouble compared to just eating lots of fiber and having hard poops. Combine that with proper douching and not eating before anal and you're golden.
>>
>>6713264
That's the problem.
Do one cleaning early in the morning and one about four hours before the sex.
Water can and will be pressed upwards becoming a enema of sorts and that's what happened.
>>
>>6713266
thanks for the help, my diet isnt the best, my friend joked about how bottoms have to have different diets and i guess i now know why.

i definitely ate breakfast about an hour before so that may be the reason why too.

Fuck being a bottom is a lot of effort....
>>
Psyllium
>>
>>6713285
Yup.
I just skip the anal altogether if I'm not clean inside and just do oral.

I eat reasonably healthy, but I don't go overboard, and about half the time i have sex i can bottom. I just go finger check in the bathroom beforehand, and if I can bottom then I'll let him know during sex by asking him to fuck me or kinda presenting myself to him a little. Otherwise I don't say anything about it and if he wants to fuck me I say something like "uh sorry, not tonight" and hope he understands that it's a poop thing, and not a willingness to do anal thing.
>>
>>6713244
I gave up on douches years ago. They just don't give a deep enough clean and I don't want to go on a fucking herbivore diet just to get fucked.
Try giving yourself enemas with the shower hose and doing larger volumes than you've been doing with that thing.
>>
>>6713343
thing is i did the finger test!

I think it must be the eating before hand and maybe the lube mixed in with maybe the left over water from the douching that ruined what was amazing sex.

No idea if he wants to meet again, he was a solid 9/10 as well
>>
>>6713354
Try squatting in the shower or holding your knees up while sitting on the toilet to get those last few drops out. It helps.
>>
>>6713244
You can't "just douche"
You need to prepare for anal over a period of days
watching what you eat,drinking water over a period of at least 3 days
>>
File: shot.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shot.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
I don't even know where to start with all you fucking kids talking about high fibre diets and days of preperation.

Buy a fucking shower shot and wash your ass out before you fuck. That's all there is to it.
If you're not eating Mexican/Indian food every day and you're not sick all you need is a good fucking enema.
Jesus suffering fucking Christ!
>>
emena is where its at man, anytime im going to have my boyfriend fuck me i shove my training dildo in and pump in 200ml at least before i evacuate
>>
>>6713400
One enema a week is fine. Lots of enemas is bad for you, I'll stick to my healthy shit. It's not days of preparation if you just eat healthy all the time.
>>
>>6713421
I'm 32. I've been doing several a week and sometimes daily since I was about 21.
Never had a second's discomfort or noticed any adverse side effects.
>>
>>6713431
>jinxed it
>>
>>6713431

Uh, I'd rather do it my way with high fiber diet and douching properly. I have sex almost everyday not only 2-3 times a week. I'm still in my mid 20s though so maybe it'll peter out a bit when I'm in my 30s-40s. But if I want to have sex everyday, there is no way I'm going to enema every day, that's actually a health concern.

Your anecdote does not trump actual possible health concerns and simply changing a diet...it's not hard eating 30-50g of fiber a day. In fact, you should be eating like 25-30g a day anyways even if you aren't having anal.
>>
>>6713244
i think u were close to being clean but some water got left inside you and came out (brown) while u were fucking
>sucks happened to me once when i had a stomach bug and tried to douche for anal

the advice in this thread has been meh
>diet is good
no one mentioned that u could just like only eat soup and very light things 8 hrs before anal(how long it takes u to digest and poop most things)

I used to try and just not eat much before anal, but I found that i could still be "dirty" during sex, so i started douching, it seems like the easiest way to make sure ur clean during sex
>>
Eat nothing but sugary water for 24 hours, inject nutrients into vein. still do a minor douche before going.
>>
File: TFWnoHope.jpg (78KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
TFWnoHope.jpg
78KB, 766x960px
>>6713833
>>
Man, butt sex sounds like a pain in the ass to prepare for. Glad I have a vagina!
>>
>>6715579
Vagina? What is that?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.