[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for lgbt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1446001003218.gif (64KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1446001003218.gif
64KB, 500x446px
Ok lgbt I've got a situation that leads to a question for you all.

Situation: this evening my older (I'd guess 50s) neighbor comes knocking saying he's having a rough time and wanting a friend.

Now I am a late 20s male. Sexually I have been with both men and women in the past but lately I am not looking for anything while trying to sort that shit out. Regardless I do not share this with people or try and attract mates at the moment.

Being a nice neighbor I offer him a drink and assume a relative has died or something. Soon into this I realize he's just an old lonely horny dude when he starts touching my arm and complimenting my muscles.

At this point I basically pull away and state that we should head outside. Dude still tried to kiss my ass when I obviously wasn't having it but I just blew it off and went inside.

Now I just want to state that normally had someone I wasn't interested in physically started touching me without any reason I would deck their asses as I am 6'1'' and been lifting for a while. But since this old dude is so small and weak already I just talked my way out of the conversation and leave.

What I am wondering is would it be real shitty to tell this old lonely dude in the next few days that he needs to stay the fuck away from me since 1. there is no way i'm messing around with someone that isn't around my age and/or putting in the same work to their body; and 2. fuck him for coming on to me completely unsolicited.

If this is a stupid question I am sorry. But as someone that is normally aggressive enough to deal with this stuff this old dude left me at an impasse as I really do feel bad for people that are lonely. However I understand that kind of behavior is still pretty fucked up.

Again sorry if stupid. As a naive closeted faggot I accept I am probably just a moron.
>>
Why do anything at all? Just ignore the fucker.
>>
Stab him in the heart and when police question you claim it was a heart attack
>>
>>6712713
>touching my arm and complimenting my muscles

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, anon.
>>
>>6712713
>fuck him for coming on to me
what are you a woman? just reject him and move on
>>
He's out of line. You can't just randomly try to fuck your neighbours, after they reject you they still have to live around your creep ass.

If he touches you tell him to stop. Best learn to just say that immediately if anyone at all touches you uninvited and you don't like it. If rejection hurts that's their problem. If he talks to you, be curt. You're neighbours not friends.

If he's lonely he can get a hobby.
>>
>>6715798
>If he's lonely he can get a hobby
What if his hobby is fucking 20-30 year old men?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.