[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I loose my virginity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: UPJ00290.jpg (30KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00290.jpg
30KB, 288x216px
So about a year ago I had to watch a family members house while they were on vacation. My brother brought a friend over and once he fell asleep me and his friend went downstairs to drink because we were both bored. I took some xanax with my drink and he asked if he could have some. I fronted him about 3 pills and we kept on drinking. After some time he wanted more xanax and offered head. I got excited and we went to a bedroom. It felt amazing but about 15 minutes into it everything was hitting me. I was starting to feel sedated and loopy. I became somewhat limp too. After about 30 minutes he was on top of me and we were making out. He told me I could fuck him but when I stuck it in he let out a groan of pain so I stopped and we just stuck to blow jobs. It had been about an hour at this point and I still wasn't able to keep it up or cum. I've never had this problem before so I assumed it was the drugs. I let him put it in me but after a few times I couldn't take the pain. Eventually I got slightly more hard and he tried to deep throat me. Throw up was everywhere and he started crying. I told him it was okay and from that point on we stopped. I felt bad for him so once it was all cleaned up I gave him head. He came after about 30 minutes T_T I was incredibly disappointed with this whole experience and didn't cum once. Does this still count as loosing my virginity?
>>
C'mon help me out here...
>>
>>6711936
since you didnt cum id say you didnt lose your virginity

the whole situation is kind of a gray area tho
>>
>>6712386
I don't feel as though I did either. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>6712386
>you didn't cum you're still a virgin
bull-fucking-shit if orgasm was the important part about loosing your virginity, masturbation ought to do it. The important part is doing it with another person whil at least semi conscious.
The whole thing's made up anyway. There is no way to check one's virginity. Just stick to the common definition with your choice of oral counting or not (should imo).
You put it in the butt so you're off the virgin train, orgasm or not. You can still tell someone you're a virgin if it's that important, it's not a big lie (unless you use it to avoid using protection).
>>
>>6711936
Yes...
You stuck it in...
You sucked each other...
That is sex...

Nice job... (not really)...
>>
>>6711936

Depends. Do you consider that you lost your virginity?
>>
File: tBHtOGg.jpg (62KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
tBHtOGg.jpg
62KB, 720x616px
>virginity
>>
>>6711936
you fucking bartard. lay off the xannies for a bit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.