[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who gave me chlamydia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: chlamydia-trachomatis-288x300.jpg (21KB, 288x300px) Image search: [Google]
chlamydia-trachomatis-288x300.jpg
21KB, 288x300px
>I recently broke up my Ex
>was mutual break up and we are still friends.
>Me and this guy who lives in same town as I do gave each other oral a few weeks back.
>I go get tested and find out I have chlamydia
>(my ex and I were not in an open relationship, he's also not that type to cheat either)
>I message this local guy to tell him I believe he gave me chlamydia (wasn't being aggressive). I meant well, to inform him he should get tested.
>He literally freaks the fuck out hurling colourful language at me. He claims he got tested one week before he met me and was clean.

What the fuck do I do /lgbt/? Both my Ex and this guy deny giving me this STI. Not knowing who did it is really eating me up inside. I feel knowing the truth would give some sort of closure to this.

Any thoughts or suggstions on what I can do to find out or who you think it could be?

Btw, if you're going to say bs like "move on and don't worry about either" then get out of this thread. If I believe my Ex, then I'm going to have to endure awkward encounters around me town. If I believe this guy, then I've lost my best friend. Also losing a lot of sleep over this
>>
>>6709794
>Any thoughts or suggstions on what I can do to find out or who you think it could be?

Some bitch named Deltrese
>>
>>6709802
Breadquanda please
>>
>>6709794
If he did get the test a week before he can show you the test results to verify
Also randomly flipping out over a simple accusation is something guilty people do

Seems like its your friend
>>
>>6709794
There is only one solution here. You take the blame and apologize.
>>
>>6710904
>randomly flipping out implies guilt
not when you didnt have chlamydia, and now a hook up may have given it to you, but claims it is your fault.
>>
What you do (or should have done) is tell both parties that they gave you chlamydia without telling them that you had multiple partners. One will have to fess up. You apologize to the other and explain why you lied.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.