[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone thing Hillary actually supports the LGBT community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: Hillary-hates-gays.png (423KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-hates-gays.png
423KB, 640x466px
How can anyone thing Hillary actually supports the LGBT community?
>>
inb4 Trump is Hitler
>>
Did you know you can just attend a rally? Like you can just show up. They don't check if your son was a murderer at the door or anything.
>>
hillary is a nigger lizard person.
>>
>>6706381
The message I got from Hillary doing this is basically: "Here is Omar Mateen's father. He's one of my biggest supporters. If you recall back to June, his son died after exterminating several dozen gay people, which came to an end when those wretched awful police officers shot him. This is why we need to ban guns."
>>
>>6706370
Hillary would sell out her own daughter if it got her votes. Fuck that pandering bitch. I'm an idiot for liking Obama at first but not this bitch.
>>
>>6706405
Yea im sure he just flew from California to florida for a clinton rally coincidencentally
>>
>>6706477
The rally was in florida...
>>
>>6706482
Oh sorry, read your post wrong, but his father lived in florida I thought?
>>
>>6706370
hillary won't do much good for us, but trump will actively work against us
>>
>>6706477
As opposed to your alternative theory?
>>
>>6706370
Nobody thinks that. Trump was actually the more believable option UNTIL he shacked up with Pence. She's pretty much just the "Status Quo" Option at this point.
>>
>>6706518
I don't think he actually wanted Pence, it was more of a peace offering to the GOP. I think with how hated he was by the party, if he didn't go with Pence, the GOP would have probably had his plane shot down.
>>
>>6706486
yah cause that's where the whole shit went down

idk, seems rather nonissue to me. Dad guy seems super into trying to prove he's not like his son, showing up at a clinton rally could be his way of proving it.

Guy seems fucked in the head himself though. But idk, I don't know their whole issues, just what I've seen on tv.

Anyway clinton will prob put up more people in the SC that'll continue keeping us gays and other liberals happy. Trump wants christian rights folks up there in it. He's turned his back on lgbt pretty hard trying to court republicans. She's come in support for lgbt trying to court dems. Idc about motives since they're obvious to see. Results will be a more gay friendly SC with her and likely some token homos in the white house. For trump it'd be less gay friendly SC and some token homo-haters and a few state funded conversion camps.

So nah. Gonna go with hill on gay issues. Plus his tax plan is retarded. He's gonna increase spending. He can't stop saying stupid shit for a week. He doesn't know what the nuclear triad is. He thinks global warming is a chinese ruse.

Otherwise he just flips about or remains vague on all other policy matters or memes about.

Kinda can't wait to see him get btfo tho. Hope mods play some mexican/lady gaga mix over /pol/
>>
Any fellow Libertardians here?
>>
>>6706511
That his being in the VIP section front and center behind Clinton, who's known for filling the crowd with paid actors, carefully controlling camera angles to hide poor turnouts, etc. may not have been just a (((coincidence))).
>>
>>6706566
dude trump also had been confirmed for paying actors to fill out a crowd and using angles to hide shit turnout every single candidate from bernie to kasich pushes minorities up front to look diverse

Shit dude I'm a minority in a flip state and have gotten so much push from both sides to just stand in the right angle at the right time to make them look good. Shit's lame. Literally got offered money by trumps campaign to turn up in front of a camera and say latinos4trump.
>>
>>6706612
I'm going to need proofs on that claim that he pays minorities to show up.

But yes he does show diamonds and silk anong with the colombian lady at rallies occasionally. Everyone else is business owners or legislators
>>
>>6706370
It's not Super Mario?
>>
>>6706370
There is no gay party, only a party that uses them to be advantageous.

Lincoln never actually cared about the slaves

>'If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it'

The current democrats don't actually care about gay rights as they claim to.

Plus if they knocked things out in one swoop they would lose leverage and hold on gay rights voters.

Welcome to politics friend.
>>
>>6707760
Cared so much about slavery, he let them continue re-branded slavery. So nice of him to give them the illusion of freedom, despite working for wages to pay for their living space and then totaling a debt they couldn't make up for.

Politicians care about black lives so much they allowed jim crow laws to exist 100 years after 'getting rid of slavery'.

It's the same for any minority group, these people are not your friends. If the internet never existed gays would still be exiled for the most part.
>>
>>6707651
>There is no gay party, only a party that uses them to be advantageous.
This.
A party that praises you isn't sincere to you.
A party that hates you is.
>>
>>6706865
equally I'm gonna want proof hill pays minorities to show up since that's the accusation I replied to

But the most well known practice of him hiring is when he first announced and attendants were paid $50 each (http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/07/crowd-hiring-politics-campaign-2016/399002/). Then there's how later there were casting ads for hispanics for trump.

But I haven't heard of much more money offers since primaries. Though my grandma keeps bitching about how she gets automated calls from him asking for money so maybe he just doesn't have cash to spare on it anymore.

And I've been to a couple trump rallies. Not a damn reputable business owner or legislators in sight.

I don't get his die hard supporters. Guys is vague as fuck, reading bullshit, spouts half truths and often just lies. Like one of his rallies he's just shouting about all the evil things hillary will totally do, none of them based on her policies or things she's done or said, then brings up a dead guy in the city that he likes, says out local teams' athletes totally support him even though they stay out of politics, and then made an outdated local reference. Everyone in the crowd was confused, then he just moved on to something about the veterans and everyone started cheering.

Clinton confuses me with her rally picks. I mean the locations she chooses make no sense to me. She could pick the city and have huge crowds and make trump look like shit in comparison, instead she picks small more redneck areas and it's hard in general to figure out where it's gonna be because she does a lot of surprise show ups. I've only been to one and it was the city one that ended up stupidly packed. They weren't gonna let me in but then some campaign guy saw I was brown enough and got me in.

But I did like hers more if only because I got to ask her a question which they didn't let anyone do at the trump ones, though maybe it's different in different areas.
>>
>>6708308
>I don't get his die hard supporters.
You shouldn't look at his words alone to understand.
It's about feelings. His words carry a certain feeling behind them, or rouse certain feelings from his fans, and they resonate well with each other.

>Clinton confuses me with her rally picks.
>She could pick the city and have huge crowds and make trump look like shit in comparison, instead she picks small more redneck areas
This is really simple.
She assumes the big city is already in her pocket and voting for her anyway so she's in the little places trying to turn stray voters to her.
>>
>>6708360
>It's about feelings. His words carry a certain feeling behind them, or rouse certain feelings from his fans, and they resonate well with each other.

I guess the feelings are really dumb to me since I don't feel that much anger or fear of the future.
>>
>>6708370

I was listening to NPR a few days back and they were talking about how well the economy is doing, but Americans think it's doing terrible because the important thing is that's how they FEEL. The public is pants-on-head retarded, empirical data doesn't matter, facts don't matter. It's all about emotion.
>>
>>6708370
>I don't feel that much anger or fear of the future.
Well duh, that's why you're not a Trump supporter.
But most important he speaks of hope.
Hope to turn America back into the America his fans remember (or idolise).
>>
>>6706370

Hillary supported LGBT rights at the very last possible moment, she finally saw where the wind was blowing and pretended she had been on their side all along. Still, at least she's not representing a party that has an anti-gay platform. Trump himself might be supportive of LGBT rights, but if he's eager to please the GOP and fills his administration with Republican stooges, it doesn't matter. A president is only as good as the people under them.

At the end of the day they're both fucking awful options. They're the most hated presidential candidates we've ever had. I'm voting for Jill Stein.
>>
I just don't understand how lgbt people can see Trump as a queer friendly candidate. He's neutral at best on his own, but when you factor in his shit pick of a VP and the general GOP/Right wing views on queers his administration would be straight up malicious. Hillery might be just using us for votes but at least she doesn't support abolishing gay marriage or conversion camps.
>>
>>6708668
>conversion camps
>usa
>social media age
>>
>>6708686
You must live under a rock anon, conversion camps are still very much a thing in Rural America.
>>
>Clinton
>Anti-LGBT up until the last possible second
>Party platform is pro-LGBT

>Trump
>Been very friendly for LGBT people for a while
>Party platform is very anti-LGBT

Gay people are jut screwed this election tbhonest
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (51KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg
51KB, 599x449px
Where's the pro-neet candidate?
>>
>>6706465
So would Trump. Why do you think he chose Pence?
>>
>>6707806
What you're describing wasn't Lincoln's doing. After the war, Reconstruction was on its way to making former slaves equal citizens in the south, I believe some even attained political office. Where things changed was the Compromise of 1877, where a heavily disputed presidential election was resolved by allowing one candidate to take office but only if he promised to withdraw federal troops from the south and end reconstruction.

>>6707850
That doesn't mean the party that hates you is preferable, though.
>>
>>6708412
I really don't get their hope logic.

We're never gonna get women out of the work force and back into homes. Blacks and homos and minorities are never gonna accept going back to having less rights.

>>6708391
My mother is like that. Legit thinks the sky is falling and I try to explain that everyone is doing pretty well, even she herself is doing better now than 10 or 20 or 30 years ago. I'm doing better than she was at the same age. Shit's going ok.

But she has horrid anxiety about everything so what can you do.
>>
>>6709081
Things aren't better for everyone, I'd argue that very few are better off than 30 years ago besides the technological advances.

I work in the same occupation as my dad, when he was my age he could afford a house and support my mom and two kids, I can barely afford to rent a room and save a little money.
>>
>>6708969
Why does /pol/ think people care about the father of the shooter?
>>
File: img_1947.jpg (64KB, 737x363px)
img_1947.jpg
64KB, 737x363px
How can anyone vote for either of these awful candidates?

#bringbackjeb
>>
>>6706370
Trumps numbers are down by a lot, so this guy shows up unannounced next to Hillary. I bet Trump/rich Trump supporter paid him to go there and be as visible as possible.
>>
>>6708969
>before the shooting
Do you have any evidence to support this?
>>
>>6709253
They never do
>>
>>6709744
>>6709750
>>6709758
No, it really isn't enough proof. For one, there's no way to know the dates of any of these photos (except for some cut-off numbers on the first one that look like 2014).
>>
>>6709907
>>6709927
Again though, where is the proof? I need something solid to show when these pictures were taken, otherwise you basically have nothing.
>>
>>6709927
>he's just some innocent member of America
There doesn't seem to be any evidence that he wanted his son to go around killing people. His son did visit terrorist websites, but is there anything to point to the father having any kind of terrorist connections? The only thing the father did wrong was express homophobic attitudes, but there are plenty of people who are homophobic, some moreso than him, and I don't see you calling them criminals. The son chose to become a murderer, why do you think the father is responsible for his actions?
>>
>>6709964
$0

All I'm asking is for some concrete evidence that the pictures were indeed taken before the shooting happened. Yet when asked for evidence for that, you get all triggered and call me a shill.
>>
>file no longer exists
I want off this ride
>>
>>6706486
i think he lives in norcal and has a norcal podcast for afghans.
>>
How can anyone think gun control will stop murders?

Liberals are stupid.
>>
>>6706511
alternate theory
>the homophobic father is gloating over the scene of violence and hilldawg is too much of an idiot to rebuke this fool
>>
>>6710840

Yeah one of the mods is a hillary shill and deletes anything good.
>>
File: scumbag.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
>>6711058

She not only didn't rebuke him, she gave him a VIP seat to be seen by all the media and paid him to hold up signs like this on TV.

Not to mention he took numerous photos with different Democratic scumbags in congress in March/April before his son shot up 49 people in gay club in June.

He's a paid puppet.
>>
>>6711088
i mean this sick fuck is running for president of afghanistan. just deport him.
>Trump his ass
>>
>>6711060
shillary has been paying people to argue on her behalf on /lgbt/ for almost a year now
>didnt u notice the uptick in "Go hillary lol" threads that happened a couple months ago, then when ppl pointed out all the reasons /lgbt/ hates that homophonic cunt her posters start listing bills with her name on it that are supposed to show she supports gay rights.
>>
>>6706490
Like? Such as?
>>
>daily reminder the Orlando shooter was gay and was getting revenge on the gay community for being slutty and using him and his holes.
>>
>Human rights are gay rights
>>
>>6711052
It will make murders harder to pull off. Nothing will stop 100% of murders, but if we're going to use that criteria we might as well not do anything at all.

>>6711362
>I'm incapable of comprehending that people might actually have different views than me, so they must be paid shills!
>>
>>6715243
>Daily reminder he pledged allegiance to the Islamic State
>Daily reminder his dad supported the Taliban
>Daily reminder his time on gay dating apps and in gay bars was simply recon work to him
>>
>>6708869
Vice President's are essentially powerless unless the President dies or the Senate has a rare tie.

Pence is there to calm the Republican base and to provide Trump with a governing adviser.
>>
>>6715657
>Daily reminder that it was a false flag operation.
>>
>>6715164
Oh I don't know, maybe the part where his political platform involves
>Repealing all legislated victories for the gay rights movement
>Putting conservative Christians in power and basing all legislation on Biblical values
>Providing state-funded conversion therapy to all US citizens and reversing a ban on sending minors to conversion therapy
I mean honestly the phrase "state-funded conversion therapy" should be enough to infuriate everyone who hears it, because it basically means "waste shitloads of money on providing a 'service' that does nothing except skyrocket suicide rates"
The fact that it's also targeted at prepubescent children makes it sound like the Republicans were actively attempting to strawman themselves.
>>
>>6715618
>impossible for shillary to pay people to spread her good word on social media
you know she admits to paying people to spread her message on social media right?
>she just paid a new wave of them like a week ago, made a big news story out of it, it was on npr. im not just pulling shit out of my ass
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.