[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is worse in terms of stunting the progression of the trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 456456456.png (782KB, 900x1059px) Image search: [Google]
456456456.png
782KB, 900x1059px
Which is worse in terms of stunting the progression of the trans rights and such? Hons and transbians, or TERFs?
>>
>>6706052

Hons, most transbians and general retarded trannies who are the vocal minority are pretty detrimental. They are the first image that comes into someones head when they think "tranny", and that's obviously not a good thing. Though another valid contender are the special snowflake tumblrite demigenderqueerotherkin types.

I pass so most TERFs don't even know I'm trans so I don't really care what they have to say about trans people to be honest. But they did fuck over trannies in the 80s/90s with the healthcare and causing suicides, which people tend to forget or don't know about.

Anyways, they are all bad in their own way, its really up to the people who don't pass to deal with that shit!
>>
>TERF
Holy shit I barely even remember what SRS means what are all these fucking terms
What even is AGP anyways I'm so fucking lost on this board as a casual gay dude
>>
>>6706111
a girl's penis
terf is tran's exclusive radical feminism. it's a club
>>
>>6706119
What
Is that even a fucking thing
I imagine it consists of 50-50 "ur just a cuck lol" and "bernie is saving america with his revolution"
sounds super fucking cancerous, politics (Which is modern feminism) is fucking horrible especially when it's brough into fucking /lgbt/
transbians are at worst laughable and at best hot. Hons are like clowns, fun to point at and laugh. TERF is actually bad.
>>
>>6706052
Terfs are utterly dreadful so im inclined to say theyre the worst

any poorly passing eccentric tumblr snowflake tends to be shit also because it just makes cis ppl lose respect for us

any tucute fighting against medicalizing trans should get beat
>>
>>6706111
Trans-exclusionary radical feminists. Although frankly, any feminist who denies biological reality should be considered an enemy of trannies.
>>
File: 1470720663824.gif (28KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470720663824.gif
28KB, 550x700px
>>6706127
Ohhhh I had things mixed up kek I thought it was trannys who were feminists and had their own proprietary 4chan feminism
Yeah that's pretty fucking bad
By far the worst
>>
>>6706052
TERFs. They're the ones that started viciously demonizing trans people in the first place. At first the general reaction was indifference, amazement or disgust. There was hatred because of strict gender roles and homophobia but TERFs refined that hatred and made it accessible to people who were otherwise tolerant towards sexual minorities. They started during the second wave and we're still seeing the effects today. They're arguably more dangerous than conservative white men because said men can use them to turn moderates and women voters, and the TERFs themselves can easily play the woman card whenever someone tries to call them out on their bigotry.

Actual trans people who happen to not be able to pass because of something they have literally no control over aren't as big of a problem. You can't fault them for biology being especially cruel to them. The only reason people hate them so much is because males do not have the level of freedom in their gender expression as females do and femininity is considered sacred by most people. The same applies to transbians as long as they don't take their fetishes outside the bedroom or try to coerce cis lesbos into sleeping with them.

Every minority group has its undesirables, but the bigger threat is the majority that uses those "undesirables" to demonize the entire group and cause them to splinter. Classic divide and conquer.
>>
capitalists
>>
>>6706173
Juden
>>
>>6706173
What system is better than capitalism though
>>
File: 1470726600773-0.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470726600773-0.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>6706866
Anarcho-capitalism
>>
>>6706052
>Hons
destroy the public image
>TERF
destroy actual progress on rights
>transbians
not particularly significant, unless they are also a hon then its 10x the damage, and if they are hypersexualized AGP whores its 100x

Also, what's with all the hate against gay mtf's? I know several gay ftm's but they never seem to have any problems, gay bois seem to love them actually. If anything the scarcrowing of transbians seems more damaging to transgender as a whole than they themselves do.
>>
>>6707010
The hate is precisely because of the hon AGP "I want to fuck hot lesbians with my big clitty ;3" lumberjacks

Though the hate extending to regular human beans who just happen to be transbians is pretty shitty.
>>
>>6707055
I;m thinking about them human beans
>>
>>6706866
depends on what your definition of capitalism

im all for markets with clear rules that protect workers, consumers and the environment, while also preventing monopolies and undue private influence on politics (which is pretty much what our current system is, although id prefer more government controls in some areas)

im not all for "free markets"
>>
>>6707055
I'm a transbian and first the comments here on /lgbt/ did hurt me a little. I found it strange that transbians were called disgusting/agp etc. just because liking woman.
Then I realized what most people her see as a transbian and I was all like
Ooooh. O-kaaay! Now I understand.
I haven't met another transbian, so I can't tell whether the stereotype has some truth in it or not.
>>
>>6706111

AGP is autogynephilia.
>>
>>6706087
Both the mainstream and alternative media hone in on the most mentally fractured people who call themselves trans and name them official representatives for the "transgendereds movement." Blame the media, not these random people who are taken advantage of by them for cheap, 7-page/300 word clickbait articles and tv ratings.
>>
>>6706129
TERFs are cis women who reject trans people in the name of feminism. It's not a group filled with trans people.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.