[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 14

File: heart-break.gif (769KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
heart-break.gif
769KB, 350x197px
Where were you when daddy betrayed you?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/donald-trump-address-extremist-anti-lgbt-summit-orlando
>>
>>6703000

literally nobody thought that the republicans were pro-LGBT except for sycophantic retards susceptible to peer pressure and echo chambers
>>
>>6703000
this isnt the first time.....he has made concesions to anti gay republican stances thruout his run...before the nomination he was just subtle and "leave it up to the states" about it, now he has the nomination so hes got reign to go full on if he wants to

its whats gross about him....he says and does whatever to get power, he may once have been pro gay but now thats inconvenient so hes dropped it

lgbt lives only matter when its politicaly convinient
>>
>>6703000
Because being LGBT means we owe lifetime allegiance to the Dems for having made us their pet cause, amirite?

Gas yourself.
>>
>>6703196
on the other hand if your an lgbt republican you are litteraly voting against your own self intrest no matter what you do

the democrats are shitty advocats and allies, but they are generaly a better choice safty wise for the cominity

conservative politicians have done the lgbt comunity close to 0 favours.....and the liberterians are almost no better, plenty of them will dismiss mariage equality as needless government intervention and will deny lgbt protections on the same grounds....gary johnson being an exception(but a pathetic one with no practical hopes of winning)

we dont owe the dems anything, but it is generally in our intresest to see them elected
>>
Your options are the following:
Candidate A will stab you the moment you turn around. Guaranteed.
Candidate B will stab you too when you turn around, you just don't know when.

Make your choice and have fun.
>>
>>6703216
>lgbt republican = voting against own interests
Our interests encompass more that just who we sex.
>What is identity intersectionality?
>What is national identity?
>What is white identity?
>What is creeping Sharia Law?
>What is a job?
>What is a house?

Into the oven with you.
>>
>>6703243
republicans dont favour mariage, dont favour anti discrimination inclusions, dont favour any specific legal protections(job/housing), see no harm in conversion therapy....and this is the partys platform

there is no safety for the lgbt community under republicans..... so voting republican is voting for a party which does not have your safty/rights under any care or conideration and in fact would do away with both
>>
File: 1470739153468.png (304KB, 2148x1772px)
1470739153468.png
304KB, 2148x1772px
>implying gays would vote for trump
>implying trump has a chance beating hillary

KEK
I'd be voting for Clinton and shitpost on /pol/ when this is all said and done:^)
>>
>>6703289
We need only look at Europe to see where we'd be headed under Clinton's globalist agenda.

Mudslimes ain't too fond of queers.
>>
>>6703302
>Mudslimes ain't too fond of queers.
neither are white american conservatives
>>
>>6703302
>look at Europe
If cuckservatives ban gay marriage, America deserves to be destroyed
>>
>>6703000
daddy still wants to keep out hundreds of thousands of "refugees" that would gleefully decapitate/bomb/shoot me for being gay,
i couldn't give a fuck if he attends some random event that panders to christians. we all know he doesnt give a fuck if people are lgbt or not
>>
>>6703322
at least i'm allowed to openly criticize the american conservatives
>>
>>6703329
Then he should say he supports LGBT. he doesn't say it, he doesn't get LGBT votes, plain as fuck
>>
>>6703289
>a party which does not have your safety/rights under any care or consideration
Just like the democrats.
Face it this election is literally "pick your lethal poison: POTUS edition"
>>
How can I be betrayed when I never even had any expectations? Especially when picked Pence as his VP.
>>
>>6703339
>what is the religious right?

Not enough ovens in the world for all these Hillshills.
>>
>>6703329
but if he wants the presidency he has to play along with the party, if he wants suport from a republican house or congress then he may well suport anti lgbt legislation

also if there is a republican presidential victory a republican sweep of house and senate arent long after, and trump wont protect you from them
>>
>>6703339
clinton and her policies are more anti-lgbt than trump and just because she pays lip-service to us sometimes does not mean i'm going to vote for her
>>
>>6703340
>dat apathetic defeatism
*swoons*
You must be so intelligent, anon.
>>
>>6703329
USA already has extremely good vetting. It's not like Europe where people can cross the border easily because of Schengen. Clinton said she wants to "begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in".

Trump said:
>Our government has been admitting ever-growing numbers, year after year, without any effective plan for our own security. Having learned nothing from these attacks, she now plans to massively increase admissions, without a screening plan, including a 500 percent increase in Syrian refugees coming into our country. Tell me. Tell me, how stupid is that?"
This is false and you can read about the vetting system that has been fixed more and more ever since 9/11.
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-94/pdf/STATUTE-94-Pg102.pdf
>>
>>6703340
the democrats suck, i hate them, but.....any legal protections i enjoy have come from democrats

democrats are eminently more survivable
>>
>>6703328
Not all lgbt people favor gay marriage.
>>
>>6703370
A mudslime is a mudslime.

We need more diversity, but only in white countries.
>>
>>6703370
taking in refugees at all is idiotic no matter how "well-vetted" they are (which i do not believe we can do, we can't even keep out people from from mexico)
if the US actually gave a fuck about refugees we would not have de-stabilized the region or funded rebel terrorist groups in the first place, and we would be spending money to rebuild syrian homes
taking in "refugees" is virtue signaling to cover up the fact that we're a corrupt warmongering nation that pretty much caused the entire situation in the first place and don't want to fix it

regardless, there are plenty of homeless people in the US that don't want to kill lgbt people that need our help, why the hell would we spend billions of dollars to house people from another country instead?
>>
>>6703371
>any legal protections i enjoy have come from democrats
50 years ago.
The rest has been a paper tiger that literally did not do a thing.
>>
>>6703375
They deserve to be stoned to death by Muslim refugees

>>6703358
>what is the religious right?
Then enjoy your Muslim refugees when Clinton wins, kek
>>
>>6703386
>which i do not believe we can do
>believe
This is why arguing with Trumpfags is annoying. You base everything on what you "believe" or "feel". How about reading the actual factual sources?
>>
>>6703371
i hate conversacucks and christcucks just as much as the next person, but donald trump is not an establishment conservative. he is anti-establishment, an outsider

anti establishment democrat (bernie) > anti-establishment "republican" (trump) >>>>>>>>>> establishment democrat (hillary) >> establishment conservafuck (cruz et. al.)

just because i'm voting for trump does not make me a republican and doesn't mean i endorse anything about establishment republicans
>>
>>6703386
>regardless, there are plenty of homeless people in the US that don't want to kill lgbt people that need our help, why the hell would we spend billions of dollars to house people from another country instead?
i haaaaate this arguent.......the "but what about vetts and the homeless" arguent gets trotted out by people who never do a thing about eigther issue and only bring it up as an excuse to deny help to group x or y

your using peoples bodies to make your point and then tossing them into the trash when your done
>>
>>6703392
i'm sure the factual sources have no bias whatsoever and are totally trustworthy, there's no global agenda being pushed after all :^)
also way to ignore the rest of what i wrote, which matters regardless of if we can/cannot vet
>>
>>6703363
>clinton and her policies are more anti-lgbt than trump
Then he should support LGBT in public, otherwise to oven he goes wih his Chistcucks
>>
>>6703392
>complaining about stylistic idiosyncrasies instead of engaging with anon's argument
You raise a compelling point
>>
>>6703399
i would love to spend money to house homeless people and homeless veterans, it is a serious problem in the united states. prioritizing "refugees" over our own people is bullshit
>>
>>6703404
Silly shill, that's not what ovens are for!

feedmejews.jpg
>>
>>6703395
>anti-establishment
no he isnt......he and bernie are cop outs running with their respective parties becuase they know full well there is no other way to get elected, and when you run with the party you have to concede some things becuase you need a party behind you

trump is showing us this by running with the republican parties anti lgbt posittion.....and if trump wins he wont be the only conservative elected, there will be a house and senate following behind him that will be carying the party planform and blocking lgbt protections
>>
>>6703401
>i'm sure the factual sources have no bias whatsoever and are totally trustworthy, there's no global agenda being pushed after all :^)
Sorry, I don't argue with people who believe in conspiracy theories instead facts and most likely think Breitbart and InfoWars are legit sources. I take it you do believe government pdf files when they come from WikiLeaks, though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I
This is you
>>
>>6703417
>i would love to spend money to house homeless people and homeless veterans
then do it and vote for people who will, but just remeber the republicans arent those people, several republicans who come out with this anti refugee line have also cut funding to vetterents issues and cut suport to the homeless and wellfair issues
>>
>>6703443
>muh conspiracy theories
It stops being a theory once its shown to be unequivocally, demonstrably true.

How does it feel prostituting your intellect for a few pennies a post?
>>
Also
>>6703401
>which matters regardless of if we can/cannot vet
Yes, it's not foolproof system, nothing is. Which is why Clinton wants to make it better.
>"Congress needs to provide enough resources to ensure we have sufficient personnel deployed to run the most thorough possible process."

Refugees are in the highest level of security checks than any other migrant or traveler in US. ISIS is not full of idiots, they're actually very good at what they're doing, using that route to get in terrorists would be plain stupidity. Most of the terrorist attacks in Europe were done by people who grew up in those countries.

>>6703464
Doesn't really feel anything, I just want to inform people. Well your vote is yours, you can make your decision based on whatever you want. But don't spout bullshit unless you have better sources in hand than some Twitter memes or whatever Trump has said, because he flipflops constantly. Both candidates are bad and acting like Trump is some kind of savior is foolish.
>>
>>6703424
conceding some things/doing some things blatantly to pander to stupid conservacucks is not what i call selling out. i'd rather vote for someone that had to concede a few positions but overall is not corrupt/establishment than someone that is completely corrupt

>>6703445
i do and i will vote for them. donald trump IS one of those people. you're responding to me as if i support any of the establishment republicans when i don't and never have.
>>
>>6703480
What makes Western countries better suited to hosting "refugees" than wealthy Middle Eastern countries with similar demographics and culture?

Also, how do you reconcile Clinton pushing a $15 minimum wage while simultaneously advocating nearly unchecked immigration of unskilled, uneducated people? Supply and demand.
>>
>>6703497
70-80 percent of refugees are curently in the middle east in jordan, lebenon, egypt, and turkey

there are more refugees in lebenon and jordan then in all of europe
>>
>>6703497
>What makes Western countries better suited to hosting "refugees
western countries policies helped creat the situation and western countries arguably have greater resources to help
>>
>>6703395
>Trump
>anti-establishment
He's rude and says what he thinks, but far from anti-establishment. If you want real anti-establishment candidate, look at Jill Stein(though she's way too crazy on majority of issues to me).
http://imgur.com/gallery/n1VdV

>>6703497
>What makes Western countries better suited to hosting "refugees" than wealthy Middle Eastern countries with similar demographics and culture?
Majority of refugees from Syria are in neighboring countries, such as Lebanon. As for countries like Saudi Arabia, I never said they shouldn't take responsibility too. I'm not sure what you mean by same culture, though? Saudi Arabia and Syria before civil war weren't similar at all. Syria was a secular country, Saudi Arabia is a theocracy. Middle East has lot of diversity, why do you think there so much tension between them?

>so, how do you reconcile Clinton pushing a $15 minimum wage
I think you are talking about Sanders, who was actively pushing for it. Clinton said she supports the Fight For $15(most likely to pander) but Democrats' goal is $12. Her website says "make the minimum wage a living wage and fight for equal pay". How about Trump? He said "at least $10", though before that he said wages are too high, and he probably has flipflopped in this issue as well(he said this was when Sanders was still in the game).
>>
>>6703535
>What is Israel?

>>6703515
>at the moment, the refugees we are trying to bring in from the Middle East are located in the Middle East.
wut?
My question is: why should Western countries take *any* refugees?
>>
>>6703548
>Clinton only wants $12 min. wage
...how can you raise the minimum wage *at all* while simultaneously importing workers en masse who would be willing to work for less?

Either
>the new minimum wage is effectively maintained (well enough enforced that relatively few business manage to skirt it) and all those immigrants are now unemployed
or
>the new minimum wage is not effectively maintained (business hire for less) and market wages fall drastically because there are now more people competing for the same number of jobs.
>>
>>6703548
>Saudi Arabia
saudi arabia, and the gulf states, also have very little arable land so there is a question of how much they could provide for if they were taking in refugees
>>
>>6703555
>>What is Israel?
what about israel?

>>Western countries take *any* refugees?
see >>6703535
>>
>>6703395
what does 'anti-establishment' actually mean though

personally I dont care if someone is establishment or not i care about their ideals and policies

donald trump never says anything specific abouyt what he wants and when he finally does its shit like glass the middle east and crash the world economy and potentially destroy NATO so that its better for america, new flash global recessions are bad for america and the american people (but actually quite good for banks and keen real estate developers)
>>
>>6703243
>>people genuinely think the Republicans will help the economy and that Reagan and Clinton didn't both relax the regulations of the bank and housing markets that caused the last recession.
Just look at Arkansas and any state in the middle of our country if you want to see how well Republican economics work for anyone who isn't already wealthy.
>>
>>6703582
>a politically stable wealthy Middle Eastern country
>arguably the most culpable in destabilizing the region
>>
>>6703497
>advocating nearly unchecked immigration of unskilled, uneducated people?
CITATION NEEDED
>>
>>6703606
its population largely emigrated fro europe, it was created by the british, suported by americans, militarily supplied by the west

israel was created ad maintained by the same politial forces which have fucked over syria....so im calling misdirection, israel didnt destabalize syria(tho it definatly is taking advantage of the situation)
>>
>>6703599
>Regan did X so Trump will do the same
>muh flyover states
Fewer people competing for the same number of jobs = higher employment, higher wages.

The housing market is due for a massive correction; a crash is not a bad thing.
>Foreign nationals buy properties in cash, keep them vacant as an investment
This needs to stop.
>>
>>6703569
the way the current system works is agricultural jobs are exempt from minimum wage (they usually get paid X amount per box of produce picked or whatever) and these jobs are worked almost exclusively by (legal and illegal) immigrants

Im not saying this is right or a good model or anything, simply this is how it already works
>>
>>6703631
>israel was created ad maintained by the same politial forces which have fucked over syria
Zionist Jews?
>>
>>6703216
I tend to agree with you but I'll go with an independent over either shit party. Not going to vote for a person that is either incompetent or criminal because of muh gayness. She doesn't care about you either.
We have gone to far down the identity politics rabbit hole. I just want a candidate that will push the govt in the leave me alone direction. Not try and use my "oppression" for more govt power and infringements on human rights.
>>
>>6703548
Here's how Trump has flipflopped on minimum wage:
https://thinkprogress.org/donald-trump-takes-3-different-positions-on-the-minimum-wage-in-less-than-30-seconds-d88c8d8648ba#.72cqaatn5

I sure love this guy, it's like he wants to make all my dreams come true and then this other guy who doesn't agree with me can be satisfied too. It surely doesn't sound too good to be true.
>>
>>6703497
>nearly unchecked immigration
Show me proof about this "nearly unchecked immigration". It is not easy to get in USA. What Clinton wants to do is to enforce the current policy.
>>
>>6703648
im just not gonna vote.between all the fucked up factors my individual vote is meaningless any way.....where i live will vote republican so theres no point in me showing up tho the polls since the popular vote is meaningless
>>
>>6703679
>11.3 million illegal immigrants
>it's not easy to get into usa
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/19/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

all you do is pay people a few hundred who will put you in a truck and take you across the border
>>
>>6703688
depending of the research you have to remeber that a biiiig chunck of ilegals are visa overstays who entered legaly and stay ilegaly
>>
>>6703688
>all you do is pay people a few hundred who will put you in a truck and take you across the border
This isn't how it's done in most cases. They come in with visa, then just stay illegally when it expires. Can't stop that with a wall. Considering that the other 51% is not Mexicans and your source says their number has been declining, I'm sure people didn't swim here from Europe or some other continent. Unless they're all from Canada, which I strongly doubt.
>>
>>6703716
>>6703719
pertinent points my friends, i will reconsider my position accordingly
>>
>>6703684
I am in the same boat. I might vote Johnson just because, but my state will certainly go Trump so what ever he might be entertaining since politics is already a huge reality show. Might as well go all in on that and let the keks flow.
>>
>he's talking to christians

it's fucking nothing
>>
>>6703722
stop being reasonable you fool
>>
>>6703243
>>What is white identity?
Plenty of gays are non white
>>What is creeping Sharia Law?
Something that's extremely unlikely to happen in America. We're more likely to die from the moon falling out of the sky.

>>What is a house?
Tell me more about Clinton's proposal to ban houses.

>>6703381
>We need more diversity, but only in white countries.
I'd personally be in favor of non-white first world countries like Korea and Japan becoming more diverse, but other countries' immigration policies aren't really relevant since we're talking about the US. And if you're not satisfied by Muslim immigrants being extensively vetted before being allowed to enter the country, well too bad. Saying that people should be barred from the country simply for having a different religion is blatantly unamerican.

>>6703395
His VP is a purely establishment Republican with an anti-gay agenda.

>>6703401
>you can't use facts against me, they're biased against my delusions!

>>6703464
>It stops being a theory once its shown to be unequivocally, demonstrably true.
Okay, then stop going on about facts being biased against you and instead explain how your beliefs are based on reality.

>>6703752
Not just Christians, a specific group of Christians with extreme anti-gay views. These people think gays are literally as bad as terrorists and that homosexuality should be banned by the government.
>>
>>6703000
>http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/donald-trump-address-extremist-anti-lgbt-summit-orlando

Hold up. I think Hillary having the Orlando terrorist's dad sitting right behind her at her rally is way way way way more anti-LGBT than a bunch of southern holy rollers in a circle jerk.
>>
>>6703291
>I'll be voting for clinton and watching my tax bracket get fucked in the ass

oh wait, liberals don't pay taxes
>>
>>6703291
>>implying gays would vote for trump

I'll take my chances with him, so I'm voting for him. She's in bed with the same folks that throw gays off buildings, hangs them, and shoot up gay nightclubs.
>>
>>6706507
who said that she was good either? liberals in general at least tend to be far more pro-gay than conservatives. Even if hillary is a shill, her and her movement are more pro-LGBT (as if that really means anything) we're fucked regardless
>>
>>6706507
You do know that those events are open to the public. Anyone can attend, moreover your logic is downright stupid. It's like saying Trump supports and likes wetbacks and niggers just because they're in his audience.
>>
>>6706577
I would think the people who get to sit directly behind her are all handpicked. Anyone can go to a rally, but only certain people can be directly behind the candidate.
>>
You would think such a thing as convincing lgbt people that Trump doesn't have their best interests in mind would be a simple procedure.

Economic conservatives I hear you, but then why not just vote third party this year? Johnson would be a great candidate for you.

Instead you're backing a juvenile delinquent with way mpre power than he needs and no self control to handle it, and certaibly no considerable ethics. It's startling that Clinton has been labled as the insencire flip flopper when Trump is out there.
>>
>>6706589
Basically true. There usually aren't quite as many people at those rallies as it seems, they place people strategically to make sure a room looks full when it isnt.
I don't know for a fact that they also handpick people but I wouldn't be surprised. They certainly would kick certain people out, like if someone is wearing a t shirt that shouldn't go on air.
I kinda doubt that at every single rally aids arrange the attendees into specofoc spots, like put all the cool looking blacl kids behind the camera. I'm sure they have other things they could be doing.
But I've never been to one so who knows.
>>
File: 1467676524871.gif (4MB, 217x272px)
1467676524871.gif
4MB, 217x272px
>>6706634
>I can't believe people would rather vote for a centre republican over a (should be) convicted felon, murderer, pedophile and war monger! so weird omg he like called sand-niggers mean name or something one time
>you shouldn't vote for him because I said he was a child! I said he was so that means he is!
>>
>>6703000
im happy either way.

Clinton wins.

more muslims. and gays die in stuff like orlando.

gun control. so you cant defend yourself and are called an islamophobe if you avoid muslims.

Trump wins. Pence shits on you and revokes your rights.
get fucked fags.
>>
>>6706970
This.

Even if in this magic comic book world you millenial faggots have painted where all republicans are evil masterminds trying to rape and murder all gays and trannies at least under the republicans I have to right to defend myself from being murdered.

With the liberals they scream at me calling me a bigot while a muslim is throwing me off a building and spit on my dead body saying that I deserved it because I created the terrorist for not inviting them into my house and letting them rape my mother and sister.
>>
>>6703243
>Our interests encompass more that just who we sex.
yeah, that may be true but why would you vote for someone who reduces you to who you sex and judges you for it?
>>
>>6707240
I'm voting for trump not clinton
>>
>>6706782
>pedophile
Trumpo literally summoned to court over raping a 13-yo
>>
>>6707297
that doesn't explain anything.
>>
>>6703238
I'd rather have a Trump chosen Supreme Court over a Clinton chosen one. Clinton is so shit at vetting that she had Omar Mateen's dad, who has yet to denounce his son's actions, sitting right behind her at one of her rallies.
>>
>>6706507
Not really, the guy's father thinks punishment of gays should be left to god, not to people on Earth. Whereas these Christians Trump is appealing to literally believe that failing to ban homosexuality will destroy America.

>>6706634
A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for the worse of two evils.

>>6707211
>With the liberals they scream at me calling me a bigot while a muslim is throwing me off a building and spit on my dead body saying that I deserved it because I created the terrorist for not inviting them into my house and letting them rape my mother and sister.
Literally a right-wing strawman. You shouldn't try to paraphrase leftist philosophy unless you have at least a basic understanding of it.
>>
>>6703000
You either worship the sun or the moon, lgbt people are at an impasse and few of us see it.

Roll the dice that Trump won't usher in a period of regressive laws or Hillary won't import waves of Muslim immigrants. (Protip: Muslims are worse on lgbt rights than Christians)
>>
>>6709053
>(Protip: Muslims are worse on lgbt rights than Christians)
In general, definitely. Though lately it seems Trump has been trying to appeal to the really extreme type of anti-gay Christians. And he seems likely to appoint anti-LGBT justices to the supreme court. Muslims could be dangerous if you live in Muslim neighborhoods, but they're not at the point where they could actually get anti-LGBT laws passed. At most, they might ally themselves with the religious right to do that, but it's not like we're likely to see nationwide shariah law or anything like that.
>>
>>6707301
I assume you read that in some reddit news post and never actually looked into it? People try to take trump to court and extort money from him on a few occasions. Being a billionaire has that happen here and again.

Clinton has literally visited and participated in fucking pedophiles rings.

>>6708982
Leftists want more muslims. I describe known facts about what muslims do to LGBT people. The only strawman is how I think the liberals are going to react to muslims murdering their loved ones due to their own regressive political bullshit.

I'm a tranny that has had to deal with middle-eastern slums and the mass immigration of middle-eastern races my entire life. I'm a tranny that never had the "privilege" of living an upper middle class life. I know these people, I live these people. The ones that don't actively hate you are completely indifferent to your oppression. The only people that show the slightest of empathy for us are asians and whites.
>>
>>6710258
The strawman is claiming that leftists think that not letting Muslims live in your house and rape your family is what turns them into terrorism. They do say that the West is at least part responsible for Islamic terrorism, but the causes are completely different, mostly relating to how military actions destabilized the Middle East.
>>
>>6710258
>Clinton has literally visited and participated in fucking pedophiles rings.
Do you have a source on that? If you're going to dismiss the accusations against Trump as just rumors, while claiming that Clinton actually did something just as bad, you should have something to back it up with.
>>
>>6710283
All I've been told is expressing my opinions online about they is making more of them. I haven't heard shit about the military in years.

>>6710286
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

I'm not claiming Clinton did something just as bad. I'm claiming Trump did nothing and Clinton is a disgusting adulterous pedophile.
>>
>>6710305
That article is about BILL Clinton. Not Hillary. Hillary is the one who's running for president.
>>
>>6710361
Yes
>>
>>6703000
>Lane, a vocal opponent of LGBT equality, has said that “homosexuals praying at the Inauguration” in 2012 would cause “car bombs in Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Des Moines, Iowa” as a sign of God’s judgment and that the “pagan onslaught” of the LGBT rights movement will lead to the destruction of America.

I fucking hate these people who blame LGBT for shit they are imagining in the first place. As if there's nothing else going on in the world that their god could be mad about. Obviously, two men touching wieners inevitably brings chaos and destruction.
>>
>>6706782
It's not that "he said he was" but that Trump has continuously acted like one. He lies, then doubles down on the lies, uses insults as the core of his arguments, has petulant grudges, and promises shit without elaborating.

Clinton going to prison for what? There was an investigation and nothing came out of it. You can keep saying she should, but the law works on evidence of crime. Sure, you can keep believing whatever you want about this issues. But that boils down to " I said [s]he was so that means [s]he is". Your own words. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad that you will never change your mind or try to be more perceptive or less gullible.
>>
File: 1469327061098.gif (2MB, 245x207px)
1469327061098.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>6710742
>There was an investigation and nothing came out of it
>>
>>6710755
It is true. /pol/ can keep bitching and wearing tinfoil hats but republicans couldn't legally hold her to shit. So nothing came of it.

I honestly never gave a fuck about emails. I also don't give a fuck if trump is a foot-to-mouth kinda guy and kicks out babies and stirs his crowd to riots.

I can do a basic google of each ones policies. Hers are more inline with what I'd like than his. Fuck it that's all I can judge a politician by. They all lie and bullshit and do some corrupt shit. I just gotta go by their words and hope for the best. It's life.
>>
>>6710786
>he didn't watch the attorney general get questioned afterwards and turn into a fumbling mess when asked simple yes or no questions about the law
>>
>>6710786
>it's true the law said so!!!11
>the same law system that made it illegal for me to get married and is impossible to manipulate and abuse!!1
>there's no bias in the law it's objectively right!!11111!!!!

at least attempt to have some logical consistency you fucking babbling moron
>>
>>6710742
>there was an investigation and nothing came out of it

u fucking pillock. It's scary how many people just regurgitate w/e the libtard media says. Actually, they found that she sent top secret info on her private server, which she's NOT allowed to do. She wasn't convicted because the investigation said she didn't do it with "intent". Next time I get pulled over for speeding I'll say I didn't "intend" to speed and get off scott free.
>>
File: 1468806477439.jpg (14KB, 218x300px)
1468806477439.jpg
14KB, 218x300px
>>6710742
>There was an investigation and nothing came out of it. You can keep saying she should, but the law works on evidence of crime.
>>
>>6710821
>THE LAW IS WRONG CAUSE SOME OTHER FAR UNRELATED LAW WAS ONCE WRONG!

goddamn you sure logic'd me out son

>>6710793
>politicians are a mess about answering basic shit
Damn. Colored me surprise. Guess I'll vote trump who is always a mess answering basic shit. Like every fucking politician ever. Fucking ryan cries dead inside having to fumble trumps mess.
Fuck man such great arguments. How is trump possibly losing so bad. Could it be others are using basic thoughts to realize he's full of shit? Nah. No way. Surely there's a better tin foil explanation that someone will respond with shortly.
>>
>>6710959
>politicians

The attorney general, the single highest ranking lawyer in all of america, can't answer a yes or no question about whether or not exposing state secrets to the public is illegal.

>THE LAW IS WRONG CAUSE SOME OTHER FAR UNRELATED LAW WAS ONCE WRONG!

You have very poor reading comprehension. Your point was that the law let her off and so the law must have been right. I was pointing out that the law and the people enforcing it are far from perfect and that corruption and injustice is still a big issue in the justice system.

If you actually followed the case instead of just reading headlines about it on reddit you would know that they established that she did fuck up big time and break the law but they literally just said "lmao it was an accident lol" and let her get away with it. Implying that she is above the law that she plans to enforce and regulate.

Good luck with trying communism for the 18th time, maybe it will finally work.
>>
>>6711003
Actually my point was that republicans couldn't find enough evidence in court and had to say she wasn't guilty, despite dying to put her in jail. Mainly because the only thing they had on her, using emails like a retard, was some shit they also have many republicans doing and isn't quiet big enough to put some one away for.

Further point: highly educated and qualified people on both sides and neutral couldn't find enough within the evidence to convict her, so I'm gonna guess some dipshits on 4chan aren't shit.

If you could, you would. You'd finish law school, work real hard, bust your ass through politics and be the big hero. Or someone real smart would. But damn it's just not happening that way. Maybe it's all like house of cards and her and her husband are whacking people and having threesomes with their secret security to get away with sending some emails through some fucked servers.

Though what I really don't get about the email is the reason it was illegal was because it put important information at risk of being hacked right? But the official server she was supposed to go through, did get hacked. So what's it fucking matter? Shit's laaaaame. I give negative fucks about emails

Also my original original point in this thread was that I didn't give a fuck about emails or trumps gaff of the week. I only focus on policy when I decide to vote. You're still focusing on bullshit instead of proving to me that any of trumps policy is worth while. There's some policy of his I'm ok with but the few I'm ok with are also things clinton has on her policy along with more details on how it'll get done. Ultimately his policies are pretty shit. He'll have us in greater debt than she would. He doesn't know a nuclear triad from a 3 titted dog, he thinks global warming is fake, besides his meme wall he gives no details on immigration besides vague words, no details on healthcare besides vague dislike of obamacare, etc cause I'm out of space.
>>
>>6711093
>Actually my point was that republicans couldn't find enough evidence in court and had to say she wasn't guilty, despite dying to put her in jail. Mainly because the only thing they had on her, using emails like a retard, was some shit they also have many republicans doing and isn't quiet big enough to put some one away for.
>Further point: highly educated and qualified people on both sides and neutral couldn't find enough within the evidence to convict her, so I'm gonna guess some dipshits on 4chan aren't shit.
>If you could, you would. You'd finish law school, work real hard, bust your ass through politics and be the big hero. Or someone real smart would. But damn it's just not happening that way. Maybe it's all like house of cards and her and her husband are whacking people and having threesomes with their secret security to get away with sending some emails through some fucked servers.

Like I said, they already established that she did in fact fuck up and just simply decided to let her off. It's really that basic. Which is why the attorney general was getting fucking railed so hard by the republicans asking her what is and is not illegal.

>Also my original original point in this thread was that I didn't give a fuck about emails or trumps gaff of the week. I only focus on policy when I decide to vote.

I don't know a lot about political policies and I won't pretend to. The trump movement is a cultural shift more than a political one. Even if his policies aren't the best I still see it as a necessary evil. It's starting to become a global shift in world views and the regressive ideologies of the left are finally beginning to be challenged.
>>
>>6711237
damn so you admit you actually focus on bullshit and your cultural feelings more than factual policies of your candidate?

dude c'mon. fuck. you can spend all this time on fucking emails and you can't even read through hers and his basic fucking policies they write on their goddamn websites? Voting for a cultural shift meme is the same goddamn reason some idiots voted obama. Cultural shifts are bullshit in the long run compared to policy and law.

Also you still aren't focusing on that no one gives a shit about that minor illegal thing she did because to convict her of that would set precedent to convict every other stupid politician on both sides that did the exact same stupid shit and they couldn't find anything worse than a few emails on the wrong server that was against some minor rules.

But still fuck that. I can't believe I've written paragraphs to argue with someone that can't even be fucked to google basic policies of his candidate vs opposing candidate. You're voting on feelings. You really think cultural bs and feelings should decide elections over actual policy.
>>
>>6703196
Dude... you're the one literally on the path to gassing yourself.
>>
>>6711300
Care to outline of a few of the basic policies you are in favor for that Clinton will be enforcing?
>>
File: 1467901742406.png (86KB, 213x252px) Image search: [Google]
1467901742406.png
86KB, 213x252px
>>6711093
>I don't vote for someone based off of hard facts and evidence of their corruption and their lack of principle and character, I just vote for them based on how well they spin lies about the change they're going to make
>>
>>6711566
>i'm super pro dead fetus club so her stopping attempts to defund pp is a plus
>keep iran and other countries from nuclear weapons, trump oddly wants everyone to have them equally
>battle isis via air and working with other countries, which I'm fine with since fuck bootsontheground meme
>close cooperate loopholes (buffett rule kinda shit) and lower taxes on middle class, trump also for this
>higher taxes on wealthiest money managers
>exit taxes
>simpler and less taxes for small businesses
>DREAM/DAPA
>end conversion therapy
>expand medicaid/ACA
>less regulation for small businesses
>more money/jobs in infrastructure
>no tpp
>plus climate change is her main shit

At least with the last she has the most details and staffers working on it. It's her primary 100 day promise to set up a 10 year plan to get us off of oil. Which could be bullshit. But damn I wanna be off of oil already. Plus some 5 year plan to get rid of all lead in water, which is some more serious and feasible shit.

But idk if you agree with any of that. I'm sure I'm forgetting shit. That's just main shit that comes to mind.
>>
>>6711702
>implying trump has principle, character, honesty or isn't corrupt

At least it's a dishonest bitch with a plan as opposed to a dishonest bitch with feelings. That's all this election boils down to.
>>
>>6711798
Feels only matter when they're manfeels.
>>
File: 1465248330667.png (399KB, 880x824px)
1465248330667.png
399KB, 880x824px
>>6711787
>wants to kill babies
>want to oppress the east
>wants to spend tax payers money trying to teach savages not to rape and kill each other in the middle of a desert
>""""lower""""" taxes LOL
>steal from the rich
>end a voluntary service that gays can choose to engage in
>still falling for the climate change meme
>>
>>6711875
>>want to oppress the east
So you think it's bad to "oppress" unstable dictatorial regimes by denying them nuclear weapons?

>steal from the rich
le taxation is theft meme

>end a voluntary service that gays can choose to engage in
It's often homophobic parents that are forcing it on children without their consent.
>>
>>6711918
>responding to bad pol bait

c'mon I ignored it. You can too!

Seriously though that kinda bullshit is why they're getting so badly btfo right now. Vote more. Watch them die.
>>
>>6711932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faOhB9eaWYg
>>
>>6703165
Given that both sides cared more about the closet fag muslim that killed 50 innocent lgbt people, no. lgbt lives do not matter even to politicians.
>>
>>6712019
What do you mean, "cared more about?"
>>
File: 1465533137252.jpg (43KB, 368x475px)
1465533137252.jpg
43KB, 368x475px
>>6711932
>>
>>6711918
>So you think it's bad to "oppress" unstable dictatorial regimes by denying them nuclear weapons?

Nope, but I think it contradicts the leftist narrative.

>le taxation is theft meme

Not what I wrote.

>It's often homophobic parents that are forcing it on children without their consent.

So you think parents rights to teach their children being gay is bad is worse than a parents right to murder their child?

Consistency man, try and keep up. Falsify your retardation before spewing it.
>>
>>6712115
>Nope, but I think it contradicts the leftist narrative.
How?

>Not what I wrote.
You referred to "stealing from the rich".

>So you think parents rights to teach their children being gay is bad is worse than a parents right to murder their child?
A fetus is not an independent human being. That's like saying masturbating or cutting your hair is murder.
>>
>>6712215
>How?

If destabilizing the east and murdering them is what created terrorism in the first place then how do you think stripping them of the only means to defend themselves from the same thing happening again is going to go?

>You referred to "stealing from the rich".

I'm talking about the absurd tax brackets for the rich and not taxation itself.

>A fetus is not an independent human being. That's like saying masturbating or cutting your hair is murder.

Depends on how old the fetus is. I haven't really kept up to date on my abortion information though so I'm not too sure when it becomes illegal to abort in America.

Sentience is absolute at 22 weeks, so anything after that is degenerate. I'm sure that number could be quite lower as well but finding that sort of research online is incredibly difficult given the controversy around it and how abortions are a million dollar industry.
>>
>>6712284
>degenerate
You know what's degenerate? Delusional assholes like you over-using the word "degenerate" for everything they don't like or agree with.
>>
>>6712284
>how do you think stripping them of the only means to defend themselves from the same thing happening again is going to go?
What do you mean by this?

>I'm talking about the absurd tax brackets for the rich and not taxation itself.
What about them is absurd?
>>
File: 1399367365067.png (91KB, 645x428px)
1399367365067.png
91KB, 645x428px
Trump is a fake candidate.
>>
>>6712295
Cool, you don't like the word I used. Go play semantics somewhere else you insufferable faggot. Killing sentient beings is objectively degenerate by the very definition of the word.

>>6712298
>What do you mean by this?

If you want to take power away from their leaders what's to stop the US from repeating history against a defenseless opponent?

We might agree that it's ultimately a good thing but it still contradicts the leftist narrative that we are the *direct* cause of terrorism.

>What about them is absurd?

Taking half of everything they earn is absurd.
>>
>>6712352
>If you want to take power away from their leaders what's to stop the US from repeating history against a defenseless opponent?
Even if they did have nukes, they'd still be effectively "defenseless" compared to the nuclear arsenal in the US. The real solution is to avoid careless foreign policy decisions, not to let dictatorships obtain nukes.

>Taking half of everything they earn is absurd.
The highest current tax bracket in the US is under 40% right now. And the only way someone is going to get anywhere near that is if virtually all of their money is in the highest tax bracket.
>>
>>6712352
>ham-handedly debating the exact point where human life begins with buzzwords
>cries like a bitch about "semantics"

You mentally useless 20 something pseudo intellectual shit. Shut the fuck up before you hurt yourself.
>>
>>6712418
>all these non-arguments in a single post

you going for a record degenerate?
>>
>>6712442
Do you have a shred of originality in you whatsoever, or is your brain just a collection of alt-right blogs?
>>
File: 1464458849003.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
1464458849003.png
346KB, 599x593px
>>6712479
>maybe if I keep calling them names their world view will change!
>>
>>6712505
I don't care if their worldview changes. I'll never meet them in my life. They simply deserve to feel like a shit at this moment in time.
>>
>>6712520
nice argument
>>
>>6703243
/pol/tards are actually this stupid
>>
>>6706535
No, she isn't

I really can't tell if people on this miserable board actually believe in what they are saying or if they are just shitposting. It amazes me how deluded some people are.
>>
>>6703216
It seems like you fundamentally misunderstand libertarianism
>>
He has Mike "The Kike" Pence as a fucking running mate. The fuck you think his position was?
>>
>>6712558
He's not wrong. The alt-right is cancer and the last gasp of a dying ideology.
>>
>>6712984
not an argument
>>
>>6712847
>literally people who've funded terrorists on her donor list
>SHUT UP NO NONONONO YOU'RE LYING SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEE MY WORLD VIEW NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

looooool
>>
>>6713111
kkk donates like crazy to trump but I'm not about to go so far as saying trump is in bed with them cause any numbnuts can donate

but you know what I'll say she's in bed with muslims on that logic if you say trump is in bed with kkk, every pence anti-fag fan, and putin on that same damn logic
>>
File: 1460556895868.jpg (15KB, 358x272px)
1460556895868.jpg
15KB, 358x272px
>>6713771
>implying the KKK is comparable to fucking al-Qaeda
>>
>>6713800
I'd say putins' russia is a larger threat than any muslim terrorists, at least long term.

And kkk is more damaging to us on the local level. More deaths at their hands in the US than all muslim terrorists. I ain't in euroland so idgaf.

But overall it don't matter much. Since all this speculation is speculation based on nothing on your part besides some lame meaningless pictures and no evidence. Muslim countries, russia, our enemies in general, our gonna hate us regardless of who is president.

And all the same she has more details in her plan to stop isis and terrorism than trump. Who just has vague vet muslims immigrants more (which every fucking politician manages to say, including clinton, without sperging out), make other countries do it (which most every politicians say without sounding like pissbabies and rudely shitting on our allies), and stupid boots on da ground meme which everyone else thinks is retarded given what we have today in tech.

Sooooo fuck it.
>>
>>6713101
not an argument
>>
>>6703216

If you're going to incorrectly use the word literally ad nauseam, at least learn how to spell it.
>>
>>6706524

the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>into the oven
>mindless trump shilling
>forcing the church lgbt marriages
>special priveleges
/pol/ and tumblr ruined this board
>>
>>6714809
>X ruined this board
>implying anything on 4chan was ever any good
Hello, newfriend.
>>
>>6703000
Did you not see who his running mate is you dumb moron? The log cabin fags are ready to jump ship.
>>
>>6712847
>Support muslims
>No
>>
>>6712352
>Taking half of everything they earn is absurd.
Good thing they mostly don't earn it and it mostly is earned by the employees whose sweat they get fat from.
>>
>>6712984
I wish the gasp was faster and I hope they'd gasp more quietly.
>>
>>6713800
>I know nothing of the US before the 00s
>>
>>6703138
this should have been /thread
>>
>>6714964
It was never good, but it used to be better than this newfag
>>
>>6715506
>/threading a non-argument

LOL
>>
>>6703243
here we see the sad case of the conservative, see how their inflamed amygdala causes them to lash out at those who would help them due to baseless fears and wild presumptions forced upon them by un credible news sources and a failed education. if we band together now as a society we can help these poor sad fools by removing the parts of the brain that make them this way so they can live normal happy lives free of fear.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.