[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kroc: From Matt to Janae

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Kroc-From-Matt-to-Janae.jpg (110KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Kroc-From-Matt-to-Janae.jpg
110KB, 620x349px
Great interview with transgender world champion body builder.

https://www.t-nation.com/living/kroc-from-matt-to-janae

I thought was pretty good arsenal vs this common claim about low test vs high test and being a tranny:
>The funny thing is, I've had people tell me over the years, especially people outside the lifting community that don't understand it, "All you need to do is put in more male hormones and that'll 'cure' you." And I'm thinking, "Trust me, I've tried plenty of that and it didn't help."

>There's absolutely no correlation whatsoever with androgen use. It's funny to me that anyone would even think that male hormones would make you want to be a woman. But, no, this is something, like most transgender people, you know at a very young age.
>>
Wow Kroc has come far as hell in her transition.
>>
>>6704043
Yeah sorry we invent everything you love you ungrateful shit.
>>
Love it. This bitch absolutely BTFO's anybody who tries to claim being a tranny is just inferior beta males/low T fags/etc. This person is literally a world champion, world record holder, absolute monster, and many saw him as THE alpha male in lifting circles.

Shatters so many shitty stereotypes about trannys.
>>
>>6702594
>Wants to be little girl.
>Decides to keep taking steroids and lifting like crazy.

Yeah totally passable. Bet he has a deeper voice than my dad who has been a construction worker for 36 years
>>
>>6704187
Yeah uh she clearly doesn't want to be the little girl.

She wants to be the big, BIG girl.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.