[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone you know is showing signs of being transsexual, do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1426978625425.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426978625425.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
If someone you know is showing signs of being transsexual, do you have a moral obligation to talk to them about it?

I don't want them to suffer a late transition if it turns out they really are trans, but at the same time I feel like I'm meddling and maybe imagining things.
>>
>gf thinks her brother might be a tranny
>she kinda wants to talk to him but isn't sure
>can't even fault her for it because I kinda think he could be a tranny too

What do
>>
>>6702023
Ah this is called the closeted tranny dilemma. The best thing you can do is persistently say "you know it would be so cool if you were a tranny, i wish you were a tranny, you would make a good girl". Then if they sow signs of hesitation hit them with, "you are still so young you will look great if you take hormones, you will definitely develop more female features".
>>
>>6702045
I figured I'd just comment on his femininity and then ask him if he thinks he's transgender or something. He's not even deep closet as he paints his nails, dyes his hair and has makeup in his closet.
>>
>>6702023
What's the anime?
>>
>>6702407

Inu X Boku Secret Service. Pretty funny.
>>
File: 1418164885239.jpg (61KB, 526x591px) Image search: [Google]
1418164885239.jpg
61KB, 526x591px
>>6702023
Please don't.
Once a girl started out of nowhere asking me stuff and I just left the store without buying the stuff I needed.
My life is already pretty shitty, I don't need someone to make others point a me and laugh even more. Also that night I ate rice with ketchup since I was going to buy actual food but couldn't.
>>
>>6702045
I feel like this is a good approach, but could seriously damage the ego of cis femboys, and/or push them toward AGP status.
not that it matters, if you push them that way, but people used to comment on what girly shoulders I had, and how I would make a great drag queen, etc. I kind of hated it, but I felt sexy in girls clothes, the tighter the better. Today I'm cis, and comfortable as a boy.
>so I really don't know anything
>>
>>6702469
So what if you confuse femboys, they end up taking titty skittles anyway, what does it matter if they identity as male or female.
>>
>>6702045
>"You seem a bit timid, sexually confused and emotionally vulnerable. Have you considered signing up for a lifetime of female hormone injections, and having your genitals cut off so you can never reproduce? Why not destroy your future and become one of the lowest ranks of society, mmm *licks lips* yesss it would fit so well for you dearie"
Are you of Jewish descent by any chance?
>>
>>6702034
leave them the fuck alone you assholes. It's their life, their choice and if they don't want to discuss it with you, it's either because they don't feel comfortable or don't actually feel that way.

It's not on you.
>>
File: fish.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>6702045
This. Try to compliment him and see how they react.

>>6702428
Your stories are kinda unrelated, OP.

>>6702469
Nah, making these compliments would not do "serious damage".

>>6702575
Why the hell are you complaining?! It's not that OP wants to push them to anything. It's just about finding out subtly how they feel... it's actually not a big deal.

How many special snowflakes are on this board?!
>>
>>6702542
>>6702593
ok.
>>
>>6702593
It's /lgbt, how many do you think? ',:)
>>
>>6702593
>Your stories are kinda unrelated, OP.
She totally started asking me tranny stuff even though I look like a normal dude, I even had a beard FFS.
She was trying to push me out of the closet with her tumblrina bullshit in the middle of a grocery store full of people.
>>
>>6702654
Yeah, that's a creepy story. And that girl was rude and annoying, but OP actually knows the person in question and wants to test subtly. I think that there is a huge difference.

>>6702649
Graaahrh... point made, anon!
>>
>>6702073
NO, this scares the trans person.

>>6702045
>you know it would be so cool if you were a tranny, i wish you were a tranny
That is a very strange and blunt thing to say, no subtlety at all

Make 'em feel comfortable and accepted in their femininity and they might tell you themselves, but DON'T make an association with trans people unless you're doing it about third parties and NOT THEM.

>>6702593
>It's just about finding out subtly how they feel
Yes, and if you want to do that, don't make them go full panic mode
>>
>>6702023
Secretly give them T-blockers and Estrogen injections, it's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>6703625
>NO, this scares the trans person.
What if I come out to them first, since I am transsexual myself?
>>
File: wow.jpg (4KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
4KB, 160x90px
>>6702023
where is this image from my men?
>>
>>6703708
That might work, yeah, but if they aren't trans you just run the usual risk of coming off as a creepy trans person pushing their creepy trans agenda.

Your call fampai
>>
File: 100 years.gif (499KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
100 years.gif
499KB, 500x270px
>2016
>turning yourself into a freak.
>>
Tell that person to see a therapist and psychologist

tranny related shit are just mental illnesses
>>
>>6706973
That's what I was going to suggest to them if it turns out they might be trans. I intended to guide them through the whole process too (avoid bureaucratic pitfalls and such). I think my presence might even calm down their relatives since I am slightly older and considered responsible, and have been on hrt for years. Let them know that this isn't dangerous etc.
>>
>>6702023
It is your moral obligation to turn them into one even if they are not by mind breaking them with the power of the cock
>>
what anime is that from?
>>
>>6702593
>It's just about finding out subtly how they feel
Which they may not want you to know.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.