[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you realize that a boyfriend is just a guy that likes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1465891396850.jpg (52KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465891396850.jpg
52KB, 400x500px
tfw you realize that a boyfriend is just a guy that likes to suck the reproductive juices out of you
>>
>>6702037

/thread
>>
>>6702022
>not snowballing it right back into you
>>
Jokes' on you, my bf only likes sucking money and emotional energy out of me.
>>
>>6702022
>Cuddling
>Doing miscellaneous activities together
>Talking
>Eating food
>Cuddling
>Emotional support
>Travelling
>Helping each other with work
>Cuddling
OP, I think you're not using your bf to his full potential
>>
>>6702092
>tfw you'll never be comfortable enough with someone to just rest your head on their chest and listen to them breathe until you fall asleep
>>
>>6702068
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, anon, but your "bf" is a woman.
>>
>>6702114
D:
>>
tfw no bf who's cock gets rock hard when he's smelling my stinky butthole cause my boy scents built up all day

I just like that slightly dirty butt smell.
>>
>>6702037
god this is my life right now.
>sex 4 times a year top
>life is hell
>>
File: 77f1_g.png (121KB, 253x227px) Image search: [Google]
77f1_g.png
121KB, 253x227px
>dating vapid, uninteresting people that don't want to form a tight, personal bond with you
>>
>>6702092

No, I think his boyfriend isn't who he expected him to be. Sounds more like friends with benefits, or just two people hooking up.
>>
File: healthist.png (159KB, 238x301px) Image search: [Google]
healthist.png
159KB, 238x301px
>>6704926
iktf

>tfw a gay person with loyalty is a unicorn
>>
yum
>>
>>6702092
why must you make me feel so bad so late into the night
>>
>>6705039
Weird... please don't tell /mlp/ about, anonkun
>>
this thread makes me appreciate my bf
>and makes me sad at the prospect of having to replace him in the future... :(
>>
>>6702022
Loyalty is earned though
>>
>>6702022
I always figured it'd be someone I liked to suck the reproductive juices out of...
>>
>>6704918
this and this >>6711275
I enjoy my bf's company he really is my best friend, but I'm not sure I can be entirely happy the rest of my life with him. I've never cheated on any of my past boyfriends and I never will but It's starting to feel like we are two elderly people who are just with each other to not be lonely. Companionship without passion. I just take my life day by day who knows..
>>
>>6705039
I am loyal. I am the most loyal. My loyalty is the best loyalty around. I guarantee that if you take me as boyfriend, I will make our relationship great (word omitted). I'm not the same as the other loyal people, I am ough. I am smart. I have exceptional sense for happiness. I will build us a house. It will be the best house. I have great experience building houses. Oh boy, you'll be living a happy family life so fast, you won't even know it.

Take me as your boyfriend, I'm going to make our relationship great (word omitted).
>>
>>6709776
>tfw also single khv
I just imagined this is what being in a relationship is like when I typed it...
>>
>>6718289
Now you made me sad too. You are a sadness machine, anon.
>>
>>6718199
Daddy daddy Trump <3 <3 <3
>>
>>6719200
Shut up Milo
>>
File: 1425825690356.jpg (52KB, 789x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425825690356.jpg
52KB, 789x720px
I thought my bf was a guy with whom I could talk about science, music, anime, funny videos, the world etc, with whom I could stay up all night having fun and enjoying being together, to whom I could occassionally send a nice messages in Steam and play CS with. I guess he's just there to suck my dick juice and I was mistaken all this time.
>>
>>6702092
>Cuddling
Always.
>Doing miscellaneous activities together
Walking along with him when he plays Pokemon GO playing Pokemon soundtracks on my phone until the battery runs out (don't play Pokemon GO myself)
>Talking
Yep
>Eating food
Yep
>Cuddling
Even more always
>Emotional support
Had to leave for 3 weeks for work. BF had some emotional troubles. Felt like shit for not being there for him
>Travelling
Don't do much at all. Both of us prefer to stay at home
>Helping each other with work
Would like to. Don't know anything about programming though. He can't help me since I do road construction and he doesn't have a license to drive anything
>Cuddling
I'm away for 2½ weeks working now and I just want to go back home and cuddle

>>6702109
I had a burning desire to go home and jump on my bf's dick. Now I just want to go home and hear him go "merp merp meeeerp" to the tune of Bloody Tears.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.