[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how 2 make male friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

I cant tell when someone is a friend, only if they want their cock in me. :c
How do I make male gay friends? I just want to hang out...
>>
Be someone of value.
It sucks that you were born pathetic. Like, you wouldn't make fun of someone for the color of their skin or color of their hair or if they had cancer, but you were born pathetic and that's ok. Just castrate yourself by way of masturbation and die without shooting up a school, ok?

Here's a funny image file I found on facebook while I was chatting up some of the very men you want to be friends with. Hope you can enjoy this slice from the good life.
>>
>>6701426
where you live?
>>
yea i got the same shit. i wana make some gay friends to chill with and do femboy stuff (no lewd) and everyone i meet is just a total slut who offers threesomes and shit
>>
>>6701426
I want to make gay friends, but I also want to have casual sex with them, no romantic attachment or resulting awkwardness.
Is this actually possible familia?
>>
>>6702954
you are the problem.
>>
>>6702955
so fwb is not possible?
>>
>>6702963
oh its possible its just fucking trash slut tier
>>
File: 1468425110251.jpg (131KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468425110251.jpg
131KB, 960x600px
>>6702955
No. Setting a single ideal as true is the problem. If people want gay friends with benefits, cool whatever. If people want gay friends with no sexual attraction/encounters to make things awkward, whatever. People have different priorities to you, and that is okay. Stop trying to demonize other lifestyles as a 'problem'. I swear you fags will bicker within yourselves over literally anything.
>>
>>6702968
>ugly people tell pretty people casual sex is only for sluts
whatever senpai, I have a couple gay friends and they're fun as fuck, but neither of them are interested in me. that's fine. I want to make a gay friend who also wouldn't mind exchanging head
>>
>>6702982
well if people are chill about it then its fine but when 90% of the people i meet just ask to be fwb and i say "no" and then they get all butthurt about it..
then that makes me think fwbfags are idiots.
>>6702984
>ugly
im 10/10 and that's why its impossible to find people who aren't thirsty as fuck for me
faggot.
>>
>>6702982
aww, you're so nice and reasonable!
>wtf are you doing here?
>>
>>6702995
well anyone who gets butthurt about you turning them down for a fuck isn't very mature.
I'd just make a pouty face and hope to god me propositioning you doesn't make it awkward already.
>10/10
pics or it didn't happen
>faggot
fuck you, bitch
>>
File: pink.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pink.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
>>6703005
>isn't very mature
no fembois are mature
even im not mature but at least im not a retard like a lot of bois
>pics or it didn't happen
why the fuck does every thread here involve someone asking me for pics
>>
>>6702995
Yeah there are plenty of people trying to force their lifestyle on either side. It irritates me that gays, despite wanting to be understood and treated with respect by straight people, are so vocal and against parts of their own community.

>>6702996
I wish I knew.
>>
>>6703026
damn right im vocal against parts of the gay community
some parts of it are absoloutly disgraceful.
same as all communities
>>
File: yeah, creep reaction.gif (408KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yeah, creep reaction.gif
408KB, 250x250px
>>6703021
no proof it's you but it only popped up one other place on a reverse search, on /gif/ so I guess I believe you
>I hate you you hot fucking bastard
>your face probably isn't that hot
>right?
>>
>>6703032
I guess that is true, but it depends on the specific part of the community. The idea of being attracted to dick is gonna be foreign to almost every straight guy, but you would still expect respect and acceptance from them. Unfortunately a lot of gays dislike any part of their own community that is foreign or unrelateable to them (Masc vs Fem, Promiscuity vs Monogamy, ANAL IS GROSS, etc.). Just stop giving a fuck what people do if it isn't hurting others.

You're right in that some parts are inherently toxic (bug spreading, not getting frequently STI tested if sleeping around, etc.)
>>
File: 20160809_171402.webm (2MB, 1730x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160809_171402.webm
2MB, 1730x1080px
>>6703049
its pretty fucking hot but i generally don't post it on 4chan since i do know irl people who post here and i don't wana reveal my power level to the normies

here's timestamp of collar and tail
>>6703051
yea. there's a lot of gay shit i dont like but i don't hate on it
but the whole slutty thing is just a dumb idea.
>>
>>6703124
that's a big fucking dildo
I want a Tyson or a Bumble or a Flint so bad. but I'd have to start small, for sure.
>>
>>6703198
flints look awesome but damn they are thick.
went for medium chance because the length/girth ratio isn't all fucked up like a lot of the other toys.
>>
>>6703209
dawg, chances are crazy long.
I'm not a ponyfag but the Bumble seems like a great starter Bad Dragon
>>
>>6703221
chance isn't that long dude
usable length to girth is like.. the same as a real dick that big.

and remember. you don't have to take the whole thing.
bumble is 2ponyfag4me
i like normal anthro horse bois and shit but mlp? hell nah nigga
>>
>>6703233
I just like the cute lil horse dick. it's like, aww, it's so small for a horse!
plus dat ridge
which is why Tyson is a good candidate, but I didn't really care for the odd-looking base. would've preferred something more anthro or just balls.
>>
>>6701426
You might have better luck friending girls, desu.
>>
>>6703279
tried a knot?
they are pretty awesome. but i hate how short most of the toys with knots are

and desu the ridge on the chance still feels really good and its only medium firmness. a firm would be crazy
>>
>>6703285
no, I haven't, and I think dog-cocks look gross.
idk, doesn't the pointy tip kinda hurt when it goes all the way in? they seem to discourage ordering soft and small
>>
>>6703296
dog cocks do look gross but i tried a fenrir and it was really nice.

>pointy tip
nah doesn't hurt at all. even in firm these dildos are really soft and nice.
and medium is super comfy without being too floppy.
wouldn't get a soft unless you want a dildo with erectile disfunction.
and small size? up to you but id say medium since if you get something too small and then outgrow it.. money sorta wasted.
>>
>>6701426
Make it clear, no sex, just want someone to chill with.
>>
>>6703318
people are silly though
they either convince themselves that can still "seduce you" or just lose interest because they only want lewd
>>
Gays can't be friends. It just ends up in sex.
I used to hangout with a decent bunch of gay guys but inevitably the entire group just devolved into constant sex parties basically. Then they were pretty hostile when I didn't want to participate so I stopped hanging out with most of them.
>>
Meet people into your interests and hobbies that happen to be gay, and let them know early on you aren't into a relationship.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.