[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I hatchet my ballsack off, will I bleed out? Best answer I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

File: 1466031668953-0.jpg (140KB, 759x703px) Image search: [Google]
1466031668953-0.jpg
140KB, 759x703px
If I hatchet my ballsack off, will I bleed out?
Best answer I can find is "You might survive, you might die. Iunno"

also castration/orchi thread
>>
You will not "bleed out", but you will go into circulatory shock and require immediate medical attention
>>
>>6699642
>You will not "bleed out", but you will go into circulatory shock and require immediate medical attention

Yeah it's a medical emergency so dont do it
>>
>>6699642
If you cauterize it on the spot you'll probably be okay. Get a couple lighters nearby before you start and make sure you're on the right drugs to stay conscious once the bleeding starts so you can get to burning. Meth would be a good choice.
Best case you live and get to join the glorious rank of QT castrati fairy bois.
Worst case you die which might even be better!
It's literally a win-win, only thing is you really should have them taken out professionally so you can keep the empty scrote, you know so you can get it inverted into a kawaii little vuvu later! Or your BF can just tug on it when he's pounding your ass doggy style and tease you for being a ball-less little sissy boi ~
>>
>>6700044
> keep the empty scrote, you know so you can get it inverted into a kawaii little vuvu later
wat
>>
>>6699642
CaCl2 injection is the safest method of self-castration. I can post a guide if you like.

Cutting your balls off would be hyper-retarded, even if you band them first, which you probably haven't thought of.

Also ruins any chances for SRS. Calcium chloride injection won't ruin your chances unless you don't follow the directions and overdo it.
>>
File: cacl guide.png (33KB, 725x423px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide.png
33KB, 725x423px
gonna post the guide anyway
1/8
>>
File: cacl guide 1.png (45KB, 583x582px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 1.png
45KB, 583x582px
>>6700103
2/8
>>
File: cacl guide 2.png (26KB, 584x343px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 2.png
26KB, 584x343px
>>6700110
3/8
>>
File: cacl guide 3.png (43KB, 578x543px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 3.png
43KB, 578x543px
>>6700119
4/8
>>
File: cacl guide 4.png (35KB, 580x426px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 4.png
35KB, 580x426px
>>6700125
5/8
Side info: for $3000 Dr. Arnkoff in Michigan will remove them for you. No letter needed. Beats risking self-castration if you can save the money
>>
File: cacl guide 5.png (71KB, 1559x626px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 5.png
71KB, 1559x626px
>>6700131
6/8
>>
File: cacl guide 6.png (56KB, 723x704px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 6.png
56KB, 723x704px
>>6700140
7/8
>>
File: cacl guide 7.png (36KB, 723x514px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 7.png
36KB, 723x514px
>>6700144
8/8
If you cut them off manually and ignore my advice just make sure you do it in the ER parking lot.
>>
File: Juuzou_anime_boyyyy.png.jpg (148KB, 756x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Juuzou_anime_boyyyy.png.jpg
148KB, 756x1280px
>>6699642
>Cute femboys all getting their balls cut off this much
>>
why would anyone do this

real answers plz
>>
>>6700295
Girls shouldn't have balls

And because it saves money and liver damage to not need antiandrogens.
>>
File: jewzou.png (140KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
jewzou.png
140KB, 500x522px
>>6700295
Tokyo Ghoul cossplay
>>
>>6700332
But there's femboys getting them taken out too...
>>
>>6700371
femboys just trans in denial
>>
>>6700332
If you're going to cut them off rather than inject calcium chloride into your balls, at least put elastrators on first. that's the brand name by the way. they're these rubber bands intended to castrate livestock, basically they'll pinch the bloodflow to your nuts closed while they're on.

option one: leave it on for at -least- 5+++ hours, preferably more. The last successful person I know of who did this left them on for 24 hours before slicing his nuts off and going to the ER.

It'll be extremely painful no matter what you do, so just use elastrators and leave them on. After about 3 hours the majority of the pain should be gone. You can then slice the balls off if you're that daring, or you can wait even longer, ensure they're dead as fuck, and go to the ER where they will go "well fuck we've got no choice but removing this dead tissue right now". Either way you go to the ER.

Or you could do the "sensible" thing and go for calcium chloride injection into the testicles, which is virtually painless at least until some time afterrwards, where you'll have 3 days of pain followed by your nuts atrophying. Bonus: you can present your nuts to a doctor after 1-2+ weeks, and after an ultrasound they will -very- (in nearly all cases i've heard of) likely think that you have testicular cancer, and have them removed by a surgeon, meaning you won't have to wait 3-6 months for the balls to finish atrophying (if you did it right and followed directions)

bonuses to calcium chloride injection: no risk of bleeding out, gangrene, won't ruin SRS chances, won't hurt insanely bad (although there is 3 days of decent pain), I could keep going.
Also sorry if you're not OP. This post is directed at them.
>>
>>6700044
>cauterizing with lighters

Holy shit, where'd you get your MD? Drunk science academy?
>>
>>6699642
Give sauce on this pic and I'll tell you
>>
>>6699642
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>6699642
Yea you would die. Just put rubber bands around them and they will drop off without bloodflow, it's what we do with cattle.

That or buy a castrator, it will crimp off the blood vessels so you can cut below.
>>
>>6700295
If you're in your 40s and you've got nothing better to do...

In all seriousness, Transgender women by the time they've moved past "boyhood" and really fallen into their women roll (life long) these things (your fucking testicles) get in the way.

Not everyone with Internet access is smart enough to do this, and those people shouldn't fuck with it. But for people who are as smart as, or literally are medically professionals by day trade, this isn't so intimidating. Its cheaper than getting a doctor, and throughout most of the world there are no doctors.
>>
>>6700733
Yea idk I value my physical strength and I'm lazy so I like test.
Plus it helps you acclimate to higher altitudes (lower atmos pressure/less oxygen), which might eventually be useful on Mars.

What your describing sounds very emotionally based
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.