[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-07-19-16-45-32-2104177971.jpg (4KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-19-16-45-32-2104177971.jpg
4KB, 192x192px
I'm 23 years old, 5'6 and 180 lbs, yes, I'm fat. I used to be 15x lbs, but I REALLY let myself go in the past year by drinking tons of alcohol, ordering takeout, not excercising and partying too much. I now cannot stand to see myself in the mirror, also I'm a sissy so I can't look cute in women's clothes unless I'm really thin. I want to lose around 2lbs a week, but after around 3 days of cutting calories, I feel like I'm starving and I'm always awaiting my next meal. It also angers me that I can't seem to get hard or concentrate on anything when cutting calories. I don't even want to go outside looking like this right now, it's embarassing, but my lack of patience and "all or nothing" mentality tells me to just eat more food and start my diet tomorrow. I've never been able to stick to a diet... How do you guys stay consistent and such? What do you eat? I miss when I could actually talk to a woman without feeling like the fattest, unattractive sack of shit ever. My fingers are even getting to the point where they are hitting different keys on my phone!!!
>>
Same for me. I used to be 65kg, let myself go over the span of 4 years, am now close to 100kg. Started cutting calories and swimming, but its summer so i stay with my dad and its hard to control my own diet.

Havent seen significant results, probably not cutting enough. Its kinda hard with so much delicious food around here in Greece.
>>
I just eat 1200 kcal on the evning. I found by trial and error that it don't makes me hungry the next day.

But my caloric need are very low and I have small frame.
>>
Most people have no clue about how weight is even gained, I think the last 50 people I talked to on the internet and IRL about weight, all but 3 thought "fat" was how people gained weight...

Anyways, calories consumption is most important, just eat less calorie dense food. Eat things that can somewhat fill your stomach. Go on a safe deficit and make sure you get enough nutrients. I think the best way to lose weight is having a plan. This means meal planning as best as you can, so you should know what you are eating everyday without going "oh i guess ill eat this". Alcohol, I never really drank it, but you might want to cut down on that a bit.

Exercising helps too, some light cardio to start with, then venture on to weights if that's your goal. If not, a proper diet and some cardio will help you lose weight.
>>
>>6696674
alcohol you definitely want to cut, it's crazy how much that alone will lose you.
>>
>>6696582

I have just lost 60 pounds in the past 6 months losing around 2 pounds a week
That whole hunger thing passes, you don't get hungry anymore after you have been cutting calories for about a month, stick with it
Also try and eat healthier/less calorie dense food so it fills you up more, you can get like 3 large chicken fillets for 120 calories each, put some seasoning on it and stuff, cup of rice with it
Don't eat junk food or soda, try cut beer altogether if you can, stick to around 1200-1500 calories a day if you don't work out
>>
>>6696677
I used to not drink alcohol but i kinda like beer now. I thought alcohol itself wasnt that calorie dense, just that it made you want to eat more stuff. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>6696685
>That whole hunger thing passes, you don't get hungry anymore after you have been cutting calories for about a month, stick with it

This, or simply start more slowly to give your stomach and sense of hunger time to shrink.
I believe easy does it best, with less of a chance of rebounds. But that's just my own experience.
>>
salt + vinegar + veggies have basically 0 calories so cook up some veggies (extra light or no oil cooking please!) and throw some hot sauce or mustard or soy on those bitches and eat til you cant eat no more
>>
you know what's funny? i bet most fat people don't even eat veggies and fruits. most fat people are fat because they eat so much sugar and carbs that it's enough to sustain their bodies 2-5x over.

if you feel hungry, eat some fucking veggies. plus its good for fiber so less messy during anal or just having non runny poop.
>>
>>6696843
alcohol is super calorie dense, its a fucking crime it doesnt have nutrition facts

a pint of craft beer us typically 150-250 calories, if you drink 3 pints thats the same as a meal (if you are doing 3 meals a day at ~2k calories per day). So either you have to skip a meal or go way over calorie intake.

cocktails are just as bad since they usually have sugar out the ass

the alcohol itself alone is pretty high calorie, a shot of vodka is like 100 cals
>>
>>6696950
It does have nutrition facts where i live.

I read somewhere that alcohol calories are "empty calories" that for the most part dont get absorbed by the intestines and that people becoming fat from alcohol is just them eating a lot of snacks along with it.
>>
>>6696981
thats not what empty calories means

empty calories simply means food with low nutritional value (no fiber, protein, vitamins, etc)

you get every single alcohol calorie it just doesnt give you anything good like vitamin d or omega 10 billion fatty acids
>>
>>6696981

>empty calories
>calories derived from food containing no nutrients.

though i think what you mean is that the body will burn off alcohol first, which iirc is true. but i don't drink alcohol so i don't know.
>>
>>6696984
>>6696990
Ok f a m, i kinda like beer a lot now but ill cut down significantly. Thanks
>>
>>6696999
I limited myself 1 (big) drink a week or two if I was out socializing (which was never because fuck people)

weed helps.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.