[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You homos know its true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1469288672894.gif (4MB, 475x787px) Image search: [Google]
1469288672894.gif
4MB, 475x787px
You homos know its true
>>
>>6695851
If you're a simplistic prole who cries and pees their pants over seeing something gross, it's your issue
>>
>>6695851
Homos are as much of a cohesive group as a country is. We have nothing in common but our sexuality.

The faggot in your top pic is someone who thinks we should assimilate and be as much like normiefag hetfags as we possible can. He probably hates prides and talks shit about "gay culture" on leddit.

The faggot at the bottom doesn't give a single fuck about assimilating or public opinion and instead wants to change normiefag hetfag culture to be more queer. He's out on the street for fun, to flaunt his own existence in the face of people who hate him, and just to fuck around in general.
>>
Oh look it's this post again. Trolls, why do you waste so much time on a board for faggots?
>>
File: 1462384510624.png (597KB, 645x512px) Image search: [Google]
1462384510624.png
597KB, 645x512px
>>6695875
>>6695868
You degenerates actually want people like the faggot in the bottom pic running around in front of your chil- oh wait

You people really are degenerates. Thank God Muslims are taking over and going to put you people in your place, liberals will never choose fags over sand nigger culture
>>
File: 1468430390709.jpg (118KB, 600x977px) Image search: [Google]
1468430390709.jpg
118KB, 600x977px
>>6695893
Its clearly not trolling when the first 2 posts defend the image as something they hope to be the norm
>>
I say this shit constantly. I'm gay. Hate pride parades.

>>6695903
>using assigned male as a source for anything
holy lord, stop.
>>
>>6695903
it's literally just someone whining over something they find yucky. it you can't differentiate a contained event from a larger movement or think that that's the desired objective of the movement, you're probably just really stupid.
>>
File: 1467586688135.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467586688135.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>6695903
>>6695897

Nice memes. Quit trying to pretend the entire LGBT community is all about that gif in OP.

Look at the background. Literally 99% of the people in the shot are being completely normal/dressed normally/etc. Sorry that 1% of a tiny minority already triggers you so fucking bad. Go kill yourself if you're such a sensitive cunt.

>cry about how leftists are too sensitive
>proceed to cry about an incredibly small minority at an event for an equally small community
>>
>>6695851
Some women have penises, it's not that difficult a concept.
>>
>>6695983
>Some women have penises
>women
>have penises
Just no.
>>
>>6695996
>t. triggered cuck
>>
>>6695999
>t. deluded tumblrina

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/biology/7-012-introduction-to-biology-fall-2004/video-lectures/lecture-1-introduction/
>>
File: 1468800148840.jpg (155KB, 583x732px) Image search: [Google]
1468800148840.jpg
155KB, 583x732px
>>6695957
>Look at the background. Literally 99% of the people in the shot are being completely normal/dressed normally/etc

Theres another one of these fags dressed just like that right behind him dude
>>
>why can't they just repress their sexualities with culture norms that have no place for them like the rest of us wannabe normies & uncle toms?
>>
>>6696005
>expecting an introduction to biology to cover the complex topic of gender
That's like expecting an elementary school math class to cover implicit functions
>>
>>6695851
>Pride parades are for convincing straight people to like us
Pride parades are for homos. I know it's hard for you to conceptualise not everything being about you, but learn to do it.
>>
>>6695957
It doesn't matter you fag. That one perverse homo is representing all of them regardless of the fact that she's one individual amongst many normal people. The general public doesn't care about what's actually go on, this is the impression the media will force on them and that's what will shape their preconceptions of the lgbt.

As the guy in the top frame said, we just want to be accepted as functional individuals, and while I acknowledge their freedom to attend pride celebrations, I'm still upset that their selfish actions are fucking up other people's lives because they refuse to acknowledge the consequences of their behavior.
>>
>>6695868

You've missed the point. We understand that the fag in the bottom frame is probably a nice person in every other facet of their life, and that their behavior in no way represents the lgbt community, but the average person absolutely fucking thinks that they do and that worsens a lot of negative stereotypes about the lgbt community, causing individuals who just want to be seen as normal human beings to be treated the same light as sexual deviant shown in the bottom frame.

The issue is what we other people will think, not what we think. It's fundamental psychology for healthy human beings to want to be accepted.
>>
>>6698824
>lelelelel I'll lie and call OP a fag because I'm a worthless piece of shit heterosexual pedophile just like him!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.