[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags for Gay Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: kike-religion-necklace.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kike-religion-necklace.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>he wears a cross necklace
>he says he's any kind of Christian
>he says he loves theology
>>
I'm not religious, but I do love theology. I like just about any paranormal, mystical, conspiracy /x/ type shit. Is that a red flag to you?
>>
>>6695476
Self hating catholic gay here, I confirm.
>>
>>6695495
fuck me Mulder
>>
>>6695495
I like /x/-tier things such as UFOs and unsolved disappearances, if that's what you're asking.

However, I don't like theology, because in all seriousness, I find it as ridiculous as children arguing why their superhero could bear the other: just making things up as one goes in order to reconcile things.

I prefer history.
>>
>>6695476
I love how you only target Christianity and your only red flags deal with religion, real nice. Fuck off troll.
>>
I could never fuck a man with a masculine penis
>>
File: 94923.jpg (99KB, 500x500px)
94923.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
masc4masc
>>
>>6695506
Butthurt christfag detected. Religious people always have some sort of fucking hangup about being homosex. Plus people who are super into religion are creepy.
>>
>>6695499
I already have a Scully in my life, sorry...
>>6695502
I enjoyed St. Augustine a hell of a lot even though I didn't really agree with it.
>>
>>6695524
I don't mind "masc4masc" relationships per se, but the people who insist they are don't know how properly gauge their masculinity or that's it's a very affected and put on mentality
>>
File: 1468899688277.png (2MB, 1146x939px)
1468899688277.png
2MB, 1146x939px
>>6695530
Personally, I don't like Augustine, because his anti-heretical stances were used as justification to wipe out various interesting "heretical" groups and their writings, such that we know almost nothing of their actual beliefs or rituals.
>>
>>6695502
You do realize that 'theology' doesn't mean 'arguing which God(s) is/are real'...right?
>>
>>6695529
I'm a Christian and I don't have a hangup, that's because I've studied the Bible enough to understand that it never mentions homosexuality as we commonly think of it today, it's silent on it, it merely mentions homosexuality in the context of temple prostitution and pederasty.

The Jews associated homosexual pederasty and temple prostitution with the pagans, and they wanted to create their own cultural identity,. so they packaged any and everything associated with the pagans packaged it together and condemned it.

By the way, the original word that is often translated into abomination literally only means ritually unclean. Abomination is this big scary word that sounds really evil versus, ritually unclean.

You can't read the Bible as if it were written just yesterday, you have to read it through through the lens of the times it was written, also you should give some study to the translations and how they may have been altered to achieve certain political ends in the western world, the bible isn't really what many people believe it to be, because it has been altered by man so many times, and through rigorous study you can learn what the Bible actually meant or originally intended instead of this mishmash we have today that is preached in many Churches across America.

You should all read

>pic related
>>
>>6695567
Also this is worth a read.
>>
>>6695567
And mistranslation and altering of the Bible isn't limited to homosexuality, there's a whole host of things that merit further research, that's why the book

>Misquoting Jesus

is a good start on understanding the whole issue.
>>
>>6695553
what about Aristotelian Christianity?
>>
>>6695587
>Aristotelian Christianity?

Seems like an appropriation of Greek paganism for Christian ends. Disingenuous.
>>
>>6695553
Yeah, I agree. Now we have to deal with fake Margaret Murray neopagan shit and just generally sketchy information. Still, I personally enjoyed reading him.
>>
This describes nearly every guy at my urban bible school, and that place is a gay meat market.
>>
>>6695595
So you're not big on Thomas Aquinas? He is most definitely the biggest proponent of Aristotelian Christianity.
>>
>>6695476
>when he doesn't like being called gay because he "doesn't like labels"
>>
>>6695618
No, I dislike Thomas Aquinas, especially his Five Points, which seem convoluted to me after reading them and their criticisms. Too many presuppositions.

Also, merely reading about his personal life makes me find him disagreeable.

>So you're not big on Thomas Aquinas?

I already had said I don't like theology that much...
>>
>>6695631
Oh God, this one, I hate the "no labels" group, it makes me want some ibuprofen.

That's called

>The I had trouble getting over the bisexual stepping stone

And I am not implying that everyone who is bisexual is gay, only that some gay men go through a "I'm bisexual" phase before they finally embrace themselves, it's kind of like dipping your toe in a pool to test the waters to see how people will react.
>>
>>6695634
We don't have Is, how am I supposed to know what you said before.
>>
A big red flag for me is when the bottom says "don't worry about putting on a condom, I am DDF," but then he has a biohazard tattoo over his anus.
>>
>>6695640
Sadly I went through this phase. Still kinda in it. I think I just don't want to be gay so bad that I'm forcing myself to like women. I don't know..
>>
>>6695476
He says he is "straight acting". What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>6695667
Just out of curiosity, why? And if you want to talk about it, I'm up for Skype chatting.
>>
>>6695683
It means he thinks he is manly or can go undetected by people's gaydars.
>>
>>6695498
Dude, we are Catholic. We are ALWAYS self hating. Gay or not.
>>
>>6695695
Sorry, I don't have a cam. I just think that my life would be easier if I were straight. I am still in the closet, except for like 7 friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 450x600px
>>6695476
But I've got cross jewelry and other icon looking things and I'm, practically agnostic.

Those things are antiques and made from the stuff in the family mines, back when they still magnates.

You're crazy if you want anyone you're with to toss them out without first dinging out why.
>>
>>6695710
>>6695710
I didn't want to cam, I just mean to talk. not here to cam.
>>
>>6695720
Oh ok.
>>
>>6695710
In other words I'm not trying to get in your pants or get dick pics. People who are closeted or who are struggling just intrigue me, not in a sexual way, an intellectual way, because I want to understand.
>>
>>6695729
Okie Dokie.
>>
>>6695733
So you got a skype just to instant messenger on?
>>
>>6695764
I've never been on Skype before
>>
>>6695810
>>6695810
You can always make one https://www.skype.com
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 250x201px
>>6695476
Red flags:
>he's got a ring tan line on his ring finger
>he never wants to go to his place
>he never offers to pay for the date or at the very least split the tab, even when he's the one who invited me out
>he gets mad at me for not sharing his political views
>>
>>6695947
Nah
>>
>>6695476
>he wears a joy division shirt
>he has a beard
>>
>>6695476
>>he wears a cross necklace
>>he says he's any kind of Christian
>>he says he loves theology

My last two fuckbuddies:

>retired priest, still doing counseling in prisons
>guy whose partner, who passed away a year ago, was an active catholic priest
>>
>interested in catholicism
There's good chance they decide to go celibate
>>
>>6695476
not only am i an atheist,, i am also anti-theist, i hate religion, all religions, especially judaism, christianity and islam, because all three condemn everyone to hell, fuck them all they think they are making the world a better place but they are really making the world a living hell for a lot of people so fuck them they are the ones that belong in their imaginary hell
>>
>>6695476
people who love theology are people you can have civilized discussion about religion with

people who don't even read the Bible yet claim to love jesus are the ones you should be ware of
>>
File: 1427097373134.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
1427097373134.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>6697469
You gotta be 18 to post here, kid.
>>
Exclusive top/bottom
Goes to parades
Gay activism
Likes femininity/is feminine
Doesn't know how to build, construct, fix or connect even the simplest things
Only has gay friends/only has female friends
Cares about letting people know that he is gay
>>
Pretentious, monogamous prude edition
>He's not a virgin
>>and you're his first partner
>He has Grindr downloaded on his phone
>He suggests threesomes/orgies/poly/open relationship
>He says the word "boipucci"
>He's reluctant to get STD tests
>He wants sex on the first date
>He takes you on a date to a gay venue
>He likes showing skin
>He tries to look feminine and/or wears makeup
>>
File: homolesters.jpg (237KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
homolesters.jpg
237KB, 960x914px
>>6695476

No good Christian would be gay anyway, nobody is born gay, it's just a lifestyle choice.

Leviticus 20:
13, If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Here is God roasting the fuck out of faggots.

Romans 1:
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

He could have just said: I don't like them very much. But instead he gave 20+ horrible qualities of faggots

>>
>>6697602
Remember that lesbians are o.k. though.
>>
>>6697545
Religion is Bullshit!!!

"Their commodity is fear. They blackmail their parishioners with threats of hell and damnation. These poor deluded people give them their hard earned money to save them from a hell that does not exist, and from eternal torment that was invented by the corrupt minds of priests to rob the living and in addition, they are exempt from taxation! Insult to injury!

Let me tell you that religion is the cruelest fraud ever perpetrated upon the human race. It is the last of the great scheme of thievery that man must legally prohibit so as to protect himself from the charlatans who prey upon the ignorance and fears of the people.The penalty for this type of extortion should be as severe as it is of other forms of fraud and theft."
>>
>>6697602
Those numbers makes zero sense. Do they imply : any case of molestation against boys = homosexuals ? That's ridiculous
>>
>when they are thirsty as fuck
>when they aren't a femboy
>when they are shallow
>when they are too cringy beta
>isn't a switch
>>
>>6695567
Why do people bring up what's said in the old testament? Isn't that not really "the law of god" anymore? From what I understand the only reference to homosexuality in the new testament is somewhere in Romans, and it's talking about their sins whatever blah blah, and then it says something like "and they went to bed with men as they did with women, and were punished accordingly for it" which implies it's "immoral" but doesn't really say to what extent. Idk though I may not be 100% correct.
>>
>he wants "open relationship"
>he wants to see you get fucked by other men
>>
>>6702084
this

no aids pls
>>
File: 1465462221819.jpg (744KB, 1328x1600px)
1465462221819.jpg
744KB, 1328x1600px
>>6695705
Kek true that same with the Orthodox
>>
>>6695476
>not a virgin

the only right answer
>>
>>6697602
Also

>Dr. Gene Abel estimates
>estimates
>that means half of all homos are child rapists

Nice math there 10/10

Probably has a degree in applied mathematics, this fucking retard
>>
>>6702175
If you wear condoms there is nothing wrong
>>
>I'm 35 and single and maybe looking for a cute town boy!

Recent reddit post.
>>
>>6695476

>"I take female hormones to keep my boyish looks because I'm terrified and disgusted of becoming a man but I have yet to realize that's because I actually want to be a woman."
>>
>>6702374
yes there is.
condoms don't work every single time.
and even then..
even if there was no risk of aids. i actually respect myself so im not gonna be a fucking slut in some open relationship bullshit
>>
>>6697602
Since it's mainly men that molest, why is the population stat including them? Also this neglects the fact that the gay male population is higher than 3%, and the bisexual male population is even higher. And that otherwise "heterosexual" men also may target young boys.

Brostatistics.jpg
>>
>>6707335
*them meaning women
>>
>>6707335
>the fact that the gay male population is higher than 3%
It's more like less than 1% in the USA general population. It might be that high, if you're in college and count bi-curious in that.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.