[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth transitioning if I have AGP? Like really intense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Is it worth transitioning if I have AGP? Like really intense AGP where it's basically my entire sexuality? I feel like I'd pass and most people tell me I'm even passable pre-HRT but I'm still afraid of being looked at as a disgusting freak, rather than the pure, beautiful girl I desire to become. Since I'm AGP I've grown used to thinking that being transgender is kind of like being gay (since it's a sexuality for me) and that trans and gay issues are similar in that most people who aren't complete rural christian numbfucks are fine with trannies but that's evidently not the case, and from what I hear from all the "trutrannies" on /lgbt/ transition is so awful, it's basically a last resort thing when your only other option is suicide. Like I fully understand why transition can be hard but the trannies here make it sound like a fucking lobotomy.
>>
F A C E
P
I
C
>>
Yes they are right. Only transition as an alternative to suicide. Just cross dress for your fetish, you won't absorb life saving resources for your nut
>>
>>6695338
im shy tho ;_;
>>6695343
Did you read my post? My entire sexuality is AGP, it doesn't just go away after I fap. And I do crossdress, sometimes in public, but I'm still forced to go to work, classes, etc since all my professors and coworkers know me as male.
>>
>>6695360

If you feel your psychological well being is in jeopardy then do it. If you are worried about being a hon almost any girl transitioning post puberty will be one. All you can control is how late you started being one
>>
>>6695305
the funny thing about being AGP is that E nukes your sex drive, so if you started out as full-blown fapping machine, chances are over the years you'll end up as bored of sex as a lesbian couple
>>
>>6695305
>>6695360
idk senpai I did it currently 8 months into HRT and it's going pretty well I'm probably not gonna pass but it's still making my body look cute and feminine which I enjoy. I kinda got disowned by half my family though and I get stared at whenever I go out so it's not all good times.
I would recommend it but only because I don't wanna feel like a freak alone
>>
>>6695428
Well I'm 20 and I've been told I pass without hormones and that I look like a girl even in boymode. Are you sure you aren't projecting?
>>
>>6695360
shoop some peppers over your eyes, anon
dimensions are sadly the most prominent determinor of success at transing
you dont want to be chris chan desu
>>
>>6695452

Lol, you may be in the percentage of passing genes. Why it's most not all, if your so adamant to fight for your right to be the cute girl you will undoubtedly be then what why even ask? Is it because you feel illegitimate taking life saving medical resources for your sexuality? No one else is supposed to express their sexuality at school or work btw (sexual harassment). Or is it that the hormones will alter your sexuality and you will be another miserable de tranny without even the measly trans support network to fall back on?

No? Then don't mess around. Get the surgery or orchi and start popping estrogen
>>
>>6695360
FYI, for all intents and purposes
>I want to be a woman
*is* gender dysphoria

If you're already passable pre-HRT you're certainly going to look fine on it. Passing (or at least being reasonably cute) mitigates most of the difficulties of transitioning.
>>
>>6695501
Meh
I mean I've already stocked up on spiro and progynova from alldaychemist, I'm just worried about taking the plunge. I guess I just don't understand why people like >>6695494 are so hostile toward anyone who transitions for reasons besides classic dysphoria.
>>
>>6695513
>worried about taking the plunge
There isn't really any plunge as such. You try hormones and see how the wiring of your brain responds. It doesn't mean you have to transition; you can continue living as a male but remain on HRT.

If you understand what the hormones will do and you want those effects, take them. Simple as that.
>>
AGP is a meme, just transition.
>>
Do what makes you happy

society is already collapsing

Nothing else really matters
>>
>>6695570
>you can continue living as a male but remain on HRT
Why would I do that? That would just be a waste/
>>
>>6698208
In case you're afraid of socially transitioning but don't want your body to further masculinize
>>
>>6698232
"Further masculinizing" isn't very close to the truth, unless you mean baldness, in which case, finasteride will clear up real fast. Honestly, it all all comes down to genetics and how bad you want tits. Some men look like they're in their early 20's in their thirties, some women look like they're 30 when they're only 22. I didn't notice much change on hrt, but I wanted tits to fulfill my fetish, now I'm pretty content with life, stopping hair loss was also a big plus in my mind.
>>
>>6695570
What do you mean about seeing how your brain responds?
>>
>>6695305
AGP is an anachronism that is only still embraced by 4chan. You are just a regular transsexual. Psychologists don't even do AGP shit tests anymore because even cis-women have agp.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.