[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does detrans feel like your trying to overcome a heroin addiction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (102KB, 392x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 392x604px
do explain
>>
I don't think you know what trying to quit heroin feels like.
>>
youre not supposed to quit hrt, at least not cold turkey
>>
>>6692674
Probably because sex hormones affect your mind more than most people anticipate
>>
>>6692674
Because deep down you still yearn to be a woman?
>>
>>6692674
so you get diarrhea and vomiting and then real life is boring as fuck and times goes slow and you always always always want to relapse and one day your mate is like "we just need someone to test it, to see if its clean." so you let them shoot you up and then before you know it you're back in the lifestyle even further than before?
>>
>>6694242
then how else are you supposed to lmao
>>6694223
really cause all day ive been shaking heavy and nearly every bone in my body wants to grab for the bottles at every second
>>6694395
this all fucking day tbqhfamilia
>>6694421
the yearning to be normal is stronger
>>
>>6694806
If cross-sex hormones affect your mind to this extent then it's a sign your brain may be wired from birth to run on those hormones. Congratulations, you're trans!

>the yearning to be normal is still stronger
You can feign normality but you'll just end up re-transitioning in a few years (only now you're a hon).
>>
>>6694867
key word there *may* im not giving up that easy. its basically a blood lust at this point because i know i can be a successful normal person and im choosing not to. guess what im asking is if anyone has any tips to get my mind off it besides vidya and going out. weed is off the table cause of work
>>
>>6694919
>Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
Well, more like self-loathing, suicidality, and the ability to attract hatred and disgust wherever we go.

Bet seriously, self-acceptance != giving up, and "normal" != happy.
>>
>>6694966
>Bet seriously, self-acceptance != giving up, and "normal" != happy.
thanks for the pep talk familia
>>
>>6694966
>Well, more like self-loathing, suicidality, and the ability to attract hatred and disgust wherever we go
I'm transitioning and I feel that way now...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.