[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no trans gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 300x255px
>tfw no trans gf
>>
>>6692646
*He
>>
>>6692646
ask allah, he might give you a deal to blow yourself up in exchange for 42 virgin trans gfs in heaven
>>
>tfw andro bf

literally the best and minimal mental illness
>>
>>6692708
gross, i want experienced trannies
>>
File: 1470607413892.jpg (4KB, 188x261px) Image search: [Google]
1470607413892.jpg
4KB, 188x261px
>mfw guys only want me because i have a penis
>>
>>6693644
>yfw guys want you in spite of you having a penis
>>
File: c7e.png (763KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
c7e.png
763KB, 700x700px
>>6694052
>mrw they're all chasers
>>
>>6692614
Easiest way to get trap girlfriend is to become a trap yourself desu.

(Otherwise you're a filthy chaser).
>>
>>6692614
Easiest way to get a trans girlfriend is to become an ultra buff masc man desu

(Otherwise you're a filthy degenerate).
>>
>>6692614
Honestly if a guy is cute (which is a very broad category for me) , affectionate, and genuinely likes me as a person- not just because of my collection of parts, and most importantly thinks of me as a girl and doesnt expect or want me to ever top, I'd date even someone who was primarily interested in trans girls. I'm not a chaser-chaser or anything, but if your biggest flaw is that you like trans girls more than cissies, I'm definately not going to write you off.
>>
>>6694765
>implying any trans woman would be attracted to men
Transbian master race
>>
>>6694836
>>implying
>:^)
>>
File: 3534534.png (204KB, 471x462px) Image search: [Google]
3534534.png
204KB, 471x462px
>>6694802
okay.... so....
i'm cute
>>
>>6694149
>expecting non-chasers to be interested when there's normal girls to be had
>>
>>6694887
>muh "normal" meme
You're not in Kansas anymore
>>
>>6692646

Ask God for a sexuality and He'll approve both requests.

>>6693450

If you're asexual, why do you want a sexually experienced tranny?
>>
>tfw mtf
>tfw no trans bf
>>
>>6692614
I honestly don't know how you guys think it's so hard. Literally all you have to do is not be an ugly autistic weirdo and actually like them as a girl. Most were raised as boys so they're not used to being desired and are more likely to share interests with you.

The majority are very shy and homely. They're more afraid of you than you are of them.
>>
>>6698984
This.
It's almost as if they're retarded.
>>
>>6692614
>tfw became my own trans gf instead
it's fun as fuck tbqh, old people always call me 'dear' now and it makes me squeal inside
>>
>>6698907
the second one wasn't me babe
>>
>>6698992

Are you referring to trannies or chasers?
>>
>>6692614

Want a tranny GF? There's a couple of ways to get them, very easy too. Easiest way is to go to trannystan in USA, either Seattle or San fran. Hang around LGBT support groups or sign up for meetups online with trannies. Another way is posting in mtfg, there's plenty of sad trips there that would love to be your tranny gf.

You could also try one of those sex apps or craiglist but you'll more likely get an STI than a relationship. Honestly, the best way is to go to trannystan, find trannies that live in that area and do some recon on the internet to find out who they are. Not necessarily stalking but information gathering, since you won't be following them IRL or their house.

The things that are required are:

-Be at least 6ft since most trannies are around this height, being shorter than them probably will make them self conscious and it'll be harder to approach you openly.

-Have a career or income already established. This is a must, while you shouldn't pay for their transition, this makes it much easier if you have money, a place to live and stability. Women in general love stability.

-Be at least average in looks. Try to take care of yourself, don't get too ripped since most trannies already hate masculinity, your muscles will remind them of what they really are and trigger them, possibly pushing you away. Shoot for a natty 12-15% bf build with light-medium muscles from stronglifts and isolation curling since bitches love strong arms.
>>
Just transition already and date other transbians hon :^)
>>
>>6702478
you're wrong, repulsive and I feel like I need to puke. Thanks for that
>>
File: umad.jpg (280KB, 1143x448px) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
280KB, 1143x448px
>>6702591

Hey it's what I would do if I was a chaser. I found my bf IRL, but what are the chances of finding a decent looking passable transwoman who lives near you?

Probably 0 unless you live in trannystan. Also the post was supposed to be facetious but I guess that flew over your head.
>>
>>6702623
It's not the advice you're giving so much as how you're giving it. And still, some of the things you're saying are utterly disgusting. Masquerading your opinions as humour is pathetic.
>>
>>6702977

>do a double take at url
>make sure im still on 4chan
>>
I wish i had a bf
>>
>>6702977

You realize it's a joke right? And that we're on 4chan?

Joke
____

Your head
>>
>>6702991
is this the excuse for being utter shit?
>>
File: ss.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>6703013

I don't think i've ever seen someone so butthurt over a joke.
>>
>>6694052
I personally like that. I tell a guy I've got a dick and if his reaction is slight disappointment followed by "well you're still cute so...bottoms up" he's a winner.
On the other hand guys' who reactions are "yes! I finally caught one! " Are gross.
>>
>>6698984
Because me who are specifically into trannies are a lower class of men. The ones I've seen are borderline retarded in most cases or straight up socially inept assholes.
>>
>>6703055
both of those reactions are awful
>>
>>6703055

>first reaction seems to be legitimate but in reality that person is just better at holding back their excitement

>second reaction is probably from someone who probably sees you as their first tranny gf
>>
>>6694920

LOL yeah normalcy is just a meme guys. Only stupid hicks expect women to have vaginas.
>>
>>6703249

Aww, your analysis of the second one makes him sound adorable, so I feel like I should give him a chance.
>>
tfw no bf
>>
>tfw got a trans gf
>tfw no gaming pc.
IT'S NOT FAIR! I'VE GOT TO SAVE UP FOR MONTHS TO FINISH MY BUILD!
TRANSWOMEN AREN'T EVEN 1080p!
>>
Im gonna be honest here
as biscum i never understood why you would reject chasers
Theyre probably the ones to stay with you even if you dont pass 100% or start getting older or cant control your voice
Trying to bait straight people into fucking you seems just as retarded as only fucking dickgirls
Why would you think that anyone but a chaser would want to go through such a pretending charade?
genuinly curious.
>>
>tfw chaser who isn't interested in girlcocks
I just want the bussy I swear.
>>
>>6710090

So she has a gaming PC and you don't? Is that what you're saying?

>>6710324

It depends on the chaser. Lots of chasers are only after the dick and to them it's trans girl with a dick>cis girl>trans girl with no dick. So they leave after SRS or try to convince the girl they're with not to get SRS. Also, they are just like lots of bi men in that they fuck or date a few trans women in their youth, and after they feel they got it out of their system, they settle down with a cis woman to have kids. Of course, sometimes they continue fucking trans girls behind their wives' backs.

>>6710501

But then what's so attractive about bussy that you wouldn't want pussy?
>>
File: image.png (124KB, 262x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124KB, 262x288px
>>6692614
>Tfw probably ftm
>Tfw no cute trans girls I know
>Tfw the only one I've ever met was this acne-ridden Chris-Chan lookalike that wore crocs, claimed to be "fictionalkin" with some Undertale character, and claimed to be a writer but couldn't write for shit. Hey, at least she had a good sense of humor.
>>
>>6710694
>trans girl with a dick>cis girl>trans girl with no dick
Honestly i never thought of it that way before. I guess a lot of people may see it that way. Honestly im not even sure what i personally think about that as biscum. I dont think i would really care either way about transitioning as long as i would get along well with her.
Thanks for the honest reply though.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.