[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hmmmmm.jpg (613KB, 1285x1808px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
613KB, 1285x1808px
Im ok with fugging traps and grills

why do Bi's make people angry desu
>>
>>6691340
bump for curiousity
>>
You're expected to have a change of heart and leave your man for a woman at some unknown point.

It's the minority spoiling the whole bunch. Bisexual men not being in it for the romance, but just fucking.
>>
>>6691340
all bi's are straight
>>
>>6692747
No we're not. We're bi.
>>
File: 1459776281628.gif (983KB, 268x271px) Image search: [Google]
1459776281628.gif
983KB, 268x271px
>Bi
>Gay men's hearts I've broken

Oh shit, I only just realised that I've been doing this. I've done it a lot. Wow.
>>
>>6691340
straights hate bi's because they are a bit gay

gays hate bi's because they are a bit straight
>>
>>6691340
Because they're insecure and feel the best way to ignore their insecurities is to get mad at people who they feel are infiltrating their meme group.

Overall keep fucking traps or whatever, I don't care
>>
>>6692798
Bi men have absolutely no interest in masculinity. They're bisexual technically in that they are into people with penises as long as they're traps or otherwise young or girly, but I've yet to meet one whose into feminine women and masculine men. Of course I'm generalizing but that's most of the bisexuals I've met
>>
>>6693108
But what if you're a sub bi like me who wants to serve and be served?
>>
>>6693108
Nope i really like straight guys who aren't Cunts
>>
>>6693108
Where did this fucking meme come from that bi guys are only attracted to traps and twinks?
I want one or the other, not something inbetween.
I like feminine women and manly men. when it comes to other lads I tend to go for rugby players.
Get off your high horse and fuck yourself.
>>
Explain me again why we straight people should be tolerant toward fags, while themselves are not tolerant toward bisexuals?

Every thing should be deserved.
>>
>>6693753
Why don't straight people and fags team up against the bis

I think it would bring them together
>>
>>6693753
why should we be tolerant of harley riders who are absurdly loud and annoying?
>>
>>6693719
you've got a good vibe.it's true , clear.
I'm a femme girl,& like other femme women, and femme guys ,well more like trans/trannies/ it's just liking who you like, innit.
>>
>>6691340
too bad 90% of gay men are limp wrist faggots
>>
>>6693719
same.
>>
>>6691340
>Im ok with fugging traps and grills
You just sound like a straight guy with an open mind as to what feminine thing you'll stick ur dick into.
>>
>>6691340
Because people are bitches and get angry at everything.
>>
>>6691340
because they're usually promiscuous, duplicitious and generally unsavoury people
>>
guys GUYS

can we settle down and just agree that straight people are the worst
>>
File: het.png (148KB, 1285x200px)
het.png
148KB, 1285x200px
>>6696793
No.
>>
>>6696793
This I can get behind.
>>
>>6696793
I had a night out with straight people for the first time in ages on saturday.

I knew there was a reason i barely had any straight friends. Turns out it's because a lot of them are indeed fucking terrible.

One was convinced cis straight women have it worse in society than literally anyone else, and stormed off after i said feminine men have it worse than masc-acting women.

Being called gay is totally the worst thing ever, but she's totally not homophobic.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.