[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I transitioned to sex up straight guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

File: 299616.png (1MB, 1171x653px) Image search: [Google]
299616.png
1MB, 1171x653px
So I was a somewhat fit twink. I wasn't a voracious gay dude when it came to sex, but I just couldn't find myself sticking with a gay guy long term. It felt like we couldn't click or they'd treat me with less respect that I deserved, though not like I deserved much. I've always had a thing for straight guys, I've seduced a couple on occasion in high school and in college but they would always be embarrassed to be seen with me.

So I transitioned to be a fucking tranny and it worked out somewhat well to be honest. I know this makes me probably one of the lowest on the totem pole in terms of place in society, probably even lower than regular trannies. At first I was apprehensive about it, but after a year on a high dose of HRT I saw excellent results, better than most trannies to be honest. Hot straight guys started to notice me, some I told outright that I had a cock. Surprising enough more of them found it hot than being turned away.

The only thing is I feel weird about the whole thing, I don't feel like a woman even though everyone treats me like one but I enjoy the male attention. Most of my gay friends have either cut ties with me or outright said what I'm doing is disgusting. Is what I'm doing more disgusting than a regular tranny who thinks they're a girl inside?
>>
>>6690473
>Is what I'm doing more disgusting than a regular tranny who thinks they're a girl inside?
"Regular trannies" are doing it because they have no other choice to treat a condition.
I'd say what you're doing is more comparable to that guy who got kevlar scales implanted into his skin and cut his tongue in half so he could be a lizardman. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, it's your fucking body to do whatever the fuck you want with. I can understand why people would be disgusted with the idea, but fuck them and their ideology.
>>
>>6690473
Nice bait.
>>
>>6690502

I don't know, I can't relate to trannies even after being around some for awhile. Like, I'm not AGP, I'm not a crossdresser...honestly, I feel like one of those jokes that rad fems say, MtFtM or something.

>>6690508

I'm serious though, I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
>>
>>6690522
We have this troll everyday, along with being trans is a mental disorder.

Nobody cares.
>>
>>6690532

This isn't a troll, I've tried talking to people about this, it's really hard to talk about this. It's not simply being gay or anything and I can't just detransition either. I asked reddit and they called me a fetishist so I came here.
>>
>>6690539
I think everybody should do what their want with their bodies. If you feel like being a trap on hormones, go ahead. Just don't complain about any disadvantages it brings, like these dumb femboys do. Don't complain about breasts, low sexdrive, losing of erectile function. Also it is important that you just own it. Don't let any bitter tranny tell you, you can't do that. You don't identify as trans and aslong as you don't feel dysphoria about looking like a girl you are good to go.
>>
>>6690539
You're a troll and not a very good one as I've seen you try and make this thread here before.

Try harder bud.
>>
I feel the same way as you OP. Starting hormones next week as well
>>
>>6690473
I don't really give a fuck as long as you pass and don't go around saying being trans is a choice or not a real thing desu.
I'd rather you than snowflakes, transbian fetishists, or hons.
How do you deal with the dysphoria though?
>>
>>6690812

I don't really have dysphoria in the same sense as other transpeople. Though I do feel a bit "off" since I started HRT, can't explain it. I think the closest thing that can relate to dysphoria in transwomen is the whole identity I've created for myself, it doesn't feel right, almost like I'm in a dream or out of body experience. Well, not exactly like that but I don't feel like myself if that makes sense. In my dreams for example, I'm still my male self pretty cut and clear, never female.

I've never heard of dysphoria explained like that before, so I don't know what to make of it sadly.
>>
>>6690908
Would you say your life is better now despite those feelings?
>>
>>6690914

I kind of see that now, I think it was pretty naive thinking switching genders would fix my problem. I really like my current bf though and don't want to leave him, but he can barely tolerate a penis, there's no way he could like me as a guy.

>>6690957

Better? It's more enjoyable in most social interactions and being treated like a girl took some time getting used to but I do like the perks of being a somewhat attractive woman. I just feel depressed somewhere in the back of my head and I'm not sure what to do about it.
>>
>>6690967
You need to detransition, I don't know what else to tell you.
It's only going to get worse as time goes on and you continue to live a lie.
You need to think about your personal happiness first, ahead of your love life.
>>
>>6690973

I think you're right to be honest. I think what I'm going to do is reduce the amount of HRT I'm taking, maybe even get my breasts removed since I don't care for them either way. I think being a femboy or whatever is probably my best chance in a middle ground for happiness and finding someone who'll like me.

Thanks for your help anon, I appreciate you taking me seriously.
>>
>>6690997
Reducing the amount of HRT doesn't work. Your hormones are a balance leaning to either side, always with a dominant one. Being low on both will lead to osteoporosis.
>>
>>6691002

I mean, I'm on 200mg spiro, 8mg sublingual right now. If I reduce it to say 100mg-150mg and 2-4mg E, that should be enough to reduce the androgenic effects right? I might even go lower than that, I just would prefer to stay fem since I've always been fem.
>>
>>6691017
If you are low on both you get depression and brittle bones. You need either hormones.
>>
>>6691023

Hm alright guess I'll have to decide what to do. I don't know when I'll do this though...I'm currently living with my bf and can't afford to move out on my own. Again, thanks for help.
>>
>>6691029
I mean first, I thought you were fine being on HRT, but since you don't like tits and you get depressed from it, I can say it's not for you.
>>
>>6690908
Assuming you're not baiting, it sounds like you're starting to develop dysphoria (the dissociation you described is part of it) due to transitioning without having dysphoria as a male.

You now know something of what it feels like to be trans and i think detransitioning is almost certainly your best bet at fixing it before it gets worse.
>>
>>6690473
Well, you're scaring me from approacing "regular trannies" tbqhfam, just incase it's just another gay man in disguise
>>
>>6698008

>implying their not
>>
>>6698011
Wew, that was quick
>>
>>6690473
as long as you stick with it i see no problem with it.
>>
>>6698008
>>6690473
to some extent this is a fear as a trans attracted person or chaser like someone you end up likely is just playing around and will detrasition at some point
I would be furious definitely would never speak to that person again.
>>
>>6690473
inspiring story pham
iktf
>>
>>6690473
i am curious tho
you didn't mind having your dick being reduced to a limp mush at all?
>>
>>6698783

No, why would I? I've never used it and I have never really fapped much. It's not that I'm a cuck or something, I just don't care for it, but I wouldn't want it to become a vagina or I wouldn't want to become a nullo either.
>>
File: 241241444.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
241241444.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
>>6690473
>cute boys transitioning to freaks with unfunctional dicks because the kike-owned media says it's "normal"
pls stop
>>
File: chuckleduck.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
chuckleduck.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>6690908
>Though I do feel a bit "off" since I started HRT, can't explain it.
I think I can help explain. Wait for it...

>... the whole identity I've created for myself, it doesn't feel right, almost like I'm in a dream or out of body experience. Well, not exactly like that but I don't feel like myself if that makes sense. In my dreams for example, I'm still my male self pretty cut and clear, never female.
That "off" feeling? That's dysphoria. Your brain and your body don't match anymore.

Congratulations, fool! You were born cis and gave yourself gender dysphoria through vanity HRT treatments. You're now a living meme.

On a related note, how do you enjoy the smell of that straight man poo? Is it worth what you've done to yourself?
>>
>>6703156

its almost like it's a troll that knows exactly what to say
>>
>>6703156
Dis right here. OP, you need to stop HRT immediately while your testicles can still produce T (over time Spiro will kill them). As another anon stated, you need either E or T, otherwise buh bye bones.
>>
>>6690473
Fellow fag on hormones here, there is no reason for anyone to care, your body is yours to fuck with and modify all you want.

Anyone who cares is likely a jelly tranny or bugurt female.
>>
>>6703183
Nice myth there, here's some cold hard facts for you:
Eunuchs had just about as long a lifespan as anyone else before modern medicine. There is one Italian castrato singer who lived to 80, among other examples.

While they do have less bone density, and get related medical conditions, they aren't lethal. Most bone density loss takes place in the first 5 years or so. I know someone in the modern era who has gone 20 years without E or T and he's doing fine, looks young for being in his 60's.

It's far from a death sentence. It's just an inconvenience. Plus there are plenty of things that can be done to help prevent the issues from arising or reduce their effects
>>
>>6690473
You're doing gods work.
Get all those wanna be straight boys into the slippery slope of gayness.

I fucking love you trannies, really, you're like a gate drug for them and when they are ready they will leave you for full blown homos and we can have fun with "straight" boys too.
>>
>>6703223
Never claimed it's a death sentence, and you're corroborating the effect on bone density.
>they do have less bone density and get related medical conditions
>buh bye bones

Is this really worth it for the sake of cultivating a particular aesthetic? (especially since a good partner will love OP as a complete person, not just a fetish object)
>>
>>6703259
>God's work
would be to smite the lot of us degenerate faggots desu
>>
>>6703260
Your bones don't go "buh bye" though, and if you stay on top of your vitamin d and calcium intake, and keep doing load bearing exercise daily, the loss is vastly minimized
>>
>>6703312
No doctor will prescribe OP T-blockers without E. That there are ways of mitigating the damage doesn't change the fact that OP would be causing themselves harm.
>>
>>6703592
No shit sherlock, of course no doctor would do it, but that's no argument. If you have no balls though, you can flat out refuse to take either and they'll still help you anyway.

Additional info: they don't prescribe castrated testicular cancer/prostate cancer survivors T or E afterwards.

If OP wants to do some harm which really is more of an inconvenience than anything else, it's his body to fuck with.
>>
>>6703639
If you'd cause yourself (potentially disfiguring) harm just to look a certain way, perhaps you'd better take stock of your priorities.
>>
>>6703678
>potentially disfiguring
Only if you don't take care of yourself and keep at it for decades and decades.
>priorities
Again, it's his body to fuck up. Why should you even care about his priorities. It's not like he can't start popping estrogen at any point he likes.
>>
>>6690473
How did you get your hormones, pham?
>>
>>6703685
>potentially
>only if
That's literally what "potentially" means.
>Why would you care if a member of your community wants to hurt themselves?
?
>>
>>6703678
We also drink alcohol and eat fast food and I can assure you those are worse for you and they don't even make you look good, all for just some moments of satisfaction.

We do far worse shit and for shittier reasons, stop exaggerating.
>>
>>6703796
>potentially
Only if you're a retard like the person I'm replying to.
>caring about the community
Lmao, get a load of this guy. There is no community, just a bunch of retarded faggots like yourself.
>>
I think I'm gonna delete thread now, I already know what I'm going to do. Kinda annoying seeing this thread pop up over and over again.
>>
File: sigh.png (13KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
13KB, 512x512px
>>6704345

Oh shit, post to old, rip.
>>
>>6704350
What is it you're gonna do anyway?
>>
>>6704354

I'm going to do what makes me happy.
>>
>>6704380
Which is? I'm just curious
t. fellow hormone popping faggot
>>
>>6704389

Stay away from /lgbt/ until the thread goes away.
>>
>>6704464
Iktf
>>
>>6690473

I don't think you're doing anything wrong OP. In fact, you're doing the trans community a favour by proving that trans people can pass and be sexy. As long as you don't become dysphoric from living as a woman then I applaud you OP for taking matters into your own hands and doing what makes you happy against popular rhetoric.

Now, just please don't detransition and have an interview with a right wing news company.

t. tranny
>>
File: king.png (253KB, 461x429px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
253KB, 461x429px
>I didn't like the gay guys I dated so I figured hetero guys are all better
I mean, this thread is bait or no?
>>
>>6704724

Please stop bumping thread.
>>
>>6704751
okay
>>
File: 1470638161556.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470638161556.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>6704751
make me
>>
You guys realized OP is just made up right ?
>>
>>6704961

Please stop.
>>
bumping for great justice
>>
File: HftytbS.jpg (87KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HftytbS.jpg
87KB, 683x1024px
bomp
>>
>>6690473

Come on OP, this thread is nowhere near believable enough. Your reasoning is far too flimsy. At least put some fucking emotion into it. You have to believe your own lie.
>>
>>6705959
>>6705559

Guys, please stop. I'm tired of these overdoSAGE bumps already.
>>
>>6705971

I'm not an emotional person, I'm pretty numb and detached, I've been assaulted a couple of times, another reason why I don't like gay men as much to be honest. But it's not necessary to the thread so I felt I didn't need to mention it.
>>
>>6705980

Nah, I ain't buying it.
>>
>>6705985

Maybe you'd understand if you were raped, you get over it to function enough maybe but it's not the same after. I'm sober like once a week. If people keep thinking this is a troll post why you all keep bumping it?

Anyways stop bumping thread please.
>>
>>6690502
If you're talking about Enigma he said he doesn't think he's a lizard like "other-kins" or whatever, he said he thought it would be cool and he did it as art. It's weird as hell, but he's actually a pretty cool guy from what I gather.
>>
Bampes? Page 9 bampes.
>>
>>6690908
> I'm in a dream or out of body experience
You mean dissociated?
Just, what the fuck have you done to yourself?
>>
I'm >>6711030
>>6704380
But that's the spirit I guess
(I got dissociative disorder and this is exactly what it feels like)
>>6706013
I'm really sorry you had to go through all that, you never seeked for help?
>>
>>6706013
Also you can filter the thread so you don't see it anymore, go to settings on the top right corner
>>
>>6711068

Yes I saught help. You know what they give to trauma victims? Pills. Lots and lots of pills. I'm only on 4 meds now, but I'm also smoking quite a bit of hash all the time to take the edge off.

Anyways just so people will fuck off and stop asking, I'm going to continue with my transition. I was thinking about stopping but my life now is better appearing as a girl than as a guy in all honesty. Might be a bit sociopathitic or something to just "change" genders because of something but I already felt pretty disassociated from myself long before I was on HRT.

It's only just gotten a little worse, but that's what the meds and drugs are for.

>>6711078

Thanks for the protip.
>>
>>6713042
Bump for disinterest.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.